Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Run Gena,Run!Feel Brian,feel!pt.2:'The incident'

3rd person POV

-Matt's-

"James Owen Sullivan!" Lexxie shouted."Give me my damn phone back or I'm beating you up!"Jimmy raised his eyebrow and smiled mischeviously."Oh really?You promise?"she opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it when she caught on."Ha ha Jimmy,you're funny b-"but before she could finished,he pushed her into Matt's guest bedroom and shut the door."Jimmy,what are you do-"-"Ssssh..I havent kissed you in a while I just wanted to get a little 'us' time in."Lexxie smiled and nodded.Jimmy gently pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her.

Fear kicked in.Us time?..Wait no..He didn't really mean..That..Did he?She loved Jimmy and trusted him with her life,but she wasn't ready for 'that'
just yet."Uumm..Jimbo,exactly what did you mean by 'us' time?".He looked at her questiongly and then realized he was ontop of her."Oh right,sorry babe."he swung his leg over and layed down beside her and smiled."You're so beautiful you know that?"Lexxie blushed."Thank you.You make me FEEL beautiful.".

Jimmy smiled and ran his thumb over her cheek."I love you,ya know."-"I know J.I love you too."She replied. Jimmy smiled and leant down to kiss her.But right as she did the door swung open and Johnny & Jasmine burst through." Johnny's a-.."But they froze when they seen Jimmy & Lexx.Johnny quickly sheilded his eyes.
"Oh,Oh my Go-God,sorry,we-um -we were just chasing eachother,and um-we,
sorry,God, sorry."he said,running out of the room.Jasmine just stood there, wide eyed.Jimmy sprang up and ran after Johnny."Shit.."he mumbled,as he took off past her.

Lexxie's POV

Oh shit!...Shit shit shit!!!!!Oh God,I hope Johnny doesn't say anything to my dad or the others!"I..Um..Sorry I didn't know you guys were in here..And um..i didn't knwo you two were..Together?"I sighed and quickly got up to close the door behind her."Listen Jasmine..I don't wanna drag you in the middle of this..Just..Please don't tell anyone about this."Jasmine raised an eyebrow..

"You mean know one knows?"I shook my head furiously."Oh..Well..You're secret is safe with me."she replied with a smile.I slumped back against the door,relieved..Oh wait..I still had Johnny to worry about.

Jimmy's POV

Johnny ran down stairs and out the front door.I quickly followed after him."What's wrong?"Val asked,on our way out.I stopped abruptly.."Oh..Uh Johnny's pissed cuz I called him a ..Faggot."I replied.

-Outside with Johnny-

(Still Jimmy's POV)

"Johnny,wait.."I said,trying to catch up with him."Nah dude,I need to cool down."-I stopped,a little confused."Why?"I asked.He stopped and whipped around.
"That'sBrian's fucking daughter,an she's not even 18 yet!..And you guys are..together?!"he yelled.

"Sssh..Quiet the fuck down,before they hear you and yes,we are."Johnny rolled his eyes and started to storm off again."No,Johnny come on.Don't be like this."-

"Don't be like what Jimmy man?That's just fucking wrong and you know it! She's
fucking 16 for Christ sakes and like family!..God.."I lowered my head.."...I know man,I know..But..I can't help how I feel.."Johnny nodded.."Yea..And I can't help how I feel."I shook my head."You can feel how ever the fuck you want..Just please..Promise me you won't tell Brian.."Johnny was silent for a minute before he answered."I promise...If you break up with Lexx."

Brian's POV

I sighed and threw the remote on the floor."Hey!I was watching that!"Amanda teased."Well,if you're really that interested in how the 'Bow Flex'works there's four other tv's in this house."I said,smiling.Amanda giggled and rolled her eyes.Just then,Jasmine and Lexx came down stairs and sat down.But they both looke da little un easy.."Um..Everythign ok?"I asked,sitting up.Lexx looked over at me."Oh..Y-Yea..We're good,just all h-hypered out dad.

"She was lying..She always stutters when she lies.But I decided not to make too much of it..Well,because I was a little distracted by Jasmine.She was so damn beautiful,I just could barely take my eyes off her.Out the corner of my eye I seen Matt and Val get that 'look.' as Val cleared her throat."Well..Um I think I'm gonna go start lunch."she said,standing up.Matt stood up next to her and nodded."Um..Yea,I'll help you with that."he replied.'So will we.."Zacky & Amanda said in unison."How many damn people does it take to cook lunch?"

Iasked,playing dumb.Zacky rolled his eyes and followed Matt & Val & Amanda into the kitchen."Um..Lexxers,honey,we could use your help too."Val called.Lexx giggled and got up and walked in there,leaving me and Jasmine alone.

3rd person POV

-Kitchen-

Matt & Val were peaking their heads around the corner every 5 seconds to spy on Brian & Jasmine."Well..How's it going?"Lexxie asked,pouring noodles into a pot."They've been talking non-stop for about 10 minutes."She smiled."Good.It's about time my dad meets a nice girl..He hasn't been with anyone since my mom."

Everyone got silent and looked at eachother.Lexxie scrunched her face up & scoffed."Aaaw,you guys are nasty,that's not what I meant!I wasn't talking about the sleaze ball groupies that follow you everywhere.I meant a real relationship." They all giggled."Sorry..But yea,he hasn't..I really hope Him & Jazz hit it off.She seems really awesome"Zacky replied."Well they seem to be.."Val cut in."She is really awesome..I think she's got more energy then Jimmy & I combined." They all turned around slowly and looked at Lexxie."Oh shut up it IS possible."

Amanda laughed and shook her head."I HIGHLY doubt that.She might be AS hyper but no way is she MORE hyper.You and Jimmy are lunatics..But we love ya anyway."Matt shushed everyone."Sssh..Brian's coming in here."he quietly whispered.Brian walked past Matt & Val and smirked."Yeeea..Like I couldn't hear that..You guys are dorks."Lexx walked over and smacked her dad upside the head."Ow..The hell was that for?"he asked,"Spill,dad...Do you like her or not?"-"Like..In what way?"he asked,playing dumb again..Once again Lexxie smacked the back of his head."Cut the crap dad you know what I mean..Do you have a crush on her or not?"He looked up at her and smiled.

"Yes.."

-Gena-

She burst through the back door of Brian's,and sank down against the back wall in the dining room."Oh thank God.."she mumbled putting her head in her hands.Eventually she stood up,and headed towards the living room."Oh guys, thank God you'r he-"But when the recliner turned around,she found Michelle sitting in it,grinning.

For a second Gena's heart stopped,and she felt paralyzed."What?"Michelle mocked."Didn't expect to see me here?"Still Gena stood frozen."You probably would have saved your ass..If you went to the right house?"Gena looked confused.."Oh no,this IS Brian's house..What I meant is,they're all over at Matt's."Oh no..
♠ ♠ ♠
OOooooh snap!!?What's gonna happen?So ok,I got a challenge for ya'll..And yes,I said ya'll.The person to leave the best comment,will get a guest spot in my story as the person who eventually kicks Michelle's ass and turns her in.But don't completely kiss ass.The comments have to b truthful. Lol enjoy