Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Dear God..

*3 Days later*

Lexxie lay sleeping soundily,underneath my chin.She passed out on the couch last night,while her and I were watching a movie.I tried to move her,but she just unconciously pulld me down & cuddled up next to me,like a teddy bear,so I just left her.I looked down at her & smiled to my myself.She looked just like she did when she was a little girl.I miss

those days.She getting so grown up now.Boys are checking her out,& she's doing the same.And she's so incredibly smart & beautiful..I'm really gonna miss her some day when I have to release her into the world by herself.Hell,I'll probably be sobbing like a 2 year old when she leaves..But I guess all things have their expiration date.

Jimmy's POV

I had the damndest time getting to sleep.I tossed and turned and turned and tossed and STILL I couldn't reach that sweet slumber that I was so desperate for.I didn't wanna break up with Lexxie.I couldn't..But I couldn't risk Johnny saying anything to Brian,either.He'd kill me quicker then a race car in the Indie 500.I was trying to come up with so many ways that I could get out of not dumping her ..But none of them seemed to work..I guess maybe I'll really have to break up with her...Oh dear God..This wouldn't be pretty.

-Next morning,Matt's-

Brian's POV

I walked into Matt's house,to find Johnny and Zacky passed out together on the floor,Matt & Val where nowhere to be found,so I assume they were asleep in their own bed.And Icouldn't find Amanda either so I'm guessing she went home.
Huh..Was I the only one up this morning?I heard some banging around in the kitchen and so I went to investigate.I guess someone else was up after ALL.I walked in and saw Jimmy sitting with his back facing me,talking to himself.I raised my eyebrow.

"Dude,what are you doing?"

I guess he didn't hear me coming,because when I spoke to him,he jumped 5 feet in the air & about came out of his skin."Holy fucking shit Brian!You scared the bajesus outta me!"I chuckled."Sorry man...But why are you just sitting in here all byyourself..I mean are you ok and all?"When I took a good look at him,his eyes were blood shot & he looked like he hadn't been to sleep yet..Or he was stoned..One of the two.."What?"he asked."You look..Well like shit."

He scoweld at me."Thanks ALOT buddy..Excuse the fuck outta me for not looking like fucking Prince Charming..I didn't get any fucking sleep last night!"I put both my hands up in surrenderance."Ok,ok I'm sorry..Why didn't you sleep?"I aksed.He shook his head & sighed."I have alot on my mind..And I don'tknow,it just kept me up I guess."I nodded and sat down next to him.

"You..You wanna talk about it?Maybe I could help and then you could go take a nap or something..Ya look like you could use it."he just stared at me.."What?"I
asked."Oh..Um nothing..Thanks Syn..But..Um..This is something I gotta figure out myself."-"Well..Ok,I guess if that's what you gotta do.'-"It is.."-"Oh..Ok then.
"I went to get up & leave but he stopped me.''Hey..Thanks though."he said with a smile.."Anytime."-''Oh..Hey where's Lexx?"he asked."She's at home sleeping.I told that I was coming over here and that whenever she was awake,to come over."he nodded andsat back down & put his head in hishands.Ok I really had to find out what the hell is going on."Jimmy..Bud serioulsy..You're worrying me a little.I mean it's 8 in the morning and your usually bouncing on and off the walls and chasing Lexx & Johnny around the house..What's up man..and don't bullshit me.I'm worried what's up?"

Jimmy looked unsure at first but then came over and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Brian,I love ya very much bud.You're one of my oldest and closest friends..At first I wasn't...Because you're my friend..And she's your..But I-I couldn't help it Brian..Please don't hate me when I tell you this please."I looked at him questionly.

''Jimmy,don't be ridiculous I could never hate you."-"You will when you find out what I did."he quietly \mumbled."What?"-"Oh,uh nothing..I just..She..I don't know man."he hung his head."She.It's a girl..You're having girl trouble?"he nodded."..But why would it-....Wait.Are..Are you dating Michelle or something.?
"he looked up and shook his head and then stepped back."No..Not Michelle."-"Then who are you with?"he took a deep breath in."Lexxie.."..

Lexxie's POV

I woke up a couple hours later after dad woke me up to tell me he was going to uncle Matt's..I stretched and got up to start getting ready..But had I known what took place over there 5 minutes ago..I would have headed for the boarder!...To be continued
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh spagetti O's!Oh no,what's gonna happen with Brian and Jimmy?!?Hahahahaahhaahaha you'll just have to wait and find out.