Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

10

I was in the forest again, the red eyes were staring me in the face as I rubbed my head feeling like a car had just hit me my body crumpled on the ground. “You know you can’t escape me Tay.” His voice was sinister with its smoothness still present. “She needs you Tay.” He picked me up by my arm but I felt minor pain and a few slices across my body that were healing themselves slowly. The tree below me was in shatters as I looked deeply into his eyes I was scared as he held me at his side.

“Please, what do you need me for?” I pleaded in my symphonic voice quietly a single tear slipping down my face.

“Rare you are indeed. Were you headed home Tay?” I didn’t answer but looked at the ground as I felt myself slammed back down, my world going black. “I’ll be seeing you soon.” He was crouched into my ear before all of my senses left me as I laid there sprawled haphazardly on the cold forest floor alone.


I recalled my dream as Bella and I were on the way to school, we were silent but I desperately wanted to know what her and Jake talked about. I just needed a way to bring it up casually. “What did you guys do yesterday?” Not my finest I’ll admit but it got the job done.

“Nothing really.” I could tell there was much more by the small smile. “He just told me more about werewolves.”

“Like?” I prodded.

“It runs in their tribe, and it just kinda shows up and starts with a fever.” She looked at me for a few seconds the truck swerving to the opposite side of the road, which didn’t matter sort of since no one was coming. She noticed and quickly refocused herself. “They don’t kill people, just vampires.”

“Then how did,” My question was cut short.

“There’s some treaty they have with the Cullens. They only kill other vampires, and their trying to get Victoria.”

“Victoria!” I screeched. “The chick who’s trying to kill you is this close and you’re this calm?”

“The guys are watching over the house.” She was confident.

“Bella! You can’t have people keep protecting you she’s a vampire. I don’t know much about them but so far I’m not a fan.”

“Their better than nothing. Besides Jake volunteered.” Of course he did.

“Jake volunteered because he’s head over heels for you for whatever reason.”

“What is that suppose to mean?” I felt her brakes slam a little as she turned into the school.

“Nothing.” I grabbed my bag and soon as Bella was slowed I jumped out getting a few stares from people but I didn’t care as I went to the edge of the forest going in a ways hoping she wouldn’t follow me.

I didn’t know why I was mad. Was it because Jake was more interested in Bella? But then what the hell was that whole eye butterfly scenario yesterday? It was only fifteen minutes later when I was in Embry’s car headed back towards La Push. “So.” He broke the silence and clearly I looked angry.

“What does he see in her?” Embry jumped at my volume.

“I don’t know Tay, none of us do. But he was thinking of you last night, I can tell you that.” He smiled at me.

“Yeah about how I’m just a tag along?” I scoffed looking out the window.

“No,” he dragged out a little. “About how gaga he is over you.”

“Gaga?” I looked at him with a slight glare. “Seriously.”

“No really you’re his,” He cut himself of and looked out his own window, “Nice day.”

“Hey hey hey, what were you gonna say?” I demanded nearly forcing him off the rode as I tapped his arm.

“Nothing, well you see. Maybe? Ugh, I think you need to talk to Jake.” Embry concluded his internal battle as he did a u-turn in the road heading us in the other direction.

“Isn’t he in school?” I wondered watching him.

“No, he’s still in his recovery period.”

“Oh.” After that we remained silent until we pulled into the driveway the gravel crunched as the car slowly stopped.

“Go on, he’s alone.” Embry pushed me out the door after a quick side hug tossing my bag at me.

“Thanks.” I moaned smiling as I heaved myself to the door Embry gave me a thumbs up before he backed out waving as he left. My hand made a fist as I went to rap on the door but it opened right before my knuckles made contact. Jake stood there in a pair of pajama bottoms with no shirt making my stomach flip, as I looked him up and down before returning to his eyes. The smirk on his face made it clear that he had caught me staring. “H- hi Jake.” I stuttered out smiling goofily the butterflies in my stomach fluttering like crazy.

“Hi Tay. Skipping school?” He was still smiling god he was so handsome.

“Kinda, I wanted to see you.” I saw a sparkle dance across his eyes.

“You wanted to see me?” His smirk came back as he bobbed his head for me to come inside. I stepped in following him to his room where his sheets were a mess; no doubt he had just gotten out of bed the messy hairs going in each direction on his head gave it away. He still looked amazing as I took a seat on his bed; well I laid down on his bed my curls resting on his pillow. I could smell his combination of shampoo and cologne as my eyes flickered to the back of my head briefly.

“How’d you know I was here?” I asked him as I continued to smell the pillow.

“I could hear and smell you.” He sat on an edge of the bed I wasn’t taking up.
”Comfy?”

“Very, you’re bed is soft. Wait, you could smell me?” I gave myself a whiff on my shirt and near my pits.

“No, you don’t smell bad. It’s addicting actually,” he brought his nose closer to my side, “Vanilla and plums (imagine Dark Kiss by Bath and Body Works), it’s sweet.” I got goose bumps as he laid next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guys i'm gonna update four in one day :) Please give me some props by commenting a little :) Just tell me how you think the stories going or some suggestions on what you'd like to see <3 Rylan

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/taysia_skip_day_outfit/set?id=24566635