Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

12

My phone vibrated at my side, I quickly flipped it open seeing Mike once again asking me where I was that he wanted to ask me something. It was now Wednesday; I had managed somehow to earn myself the past three days off from school. And in those three days I had not spoken to Bella once, I was still made at her especially since I knew she had seen Jake since our passionate little moment. I ignored Mike’s text again and rolled over on my side. I shoved myself up a few minutes later deciding that if I was going to make it to Sam’s on time.

I relaxed in the shower letting the hot water burn and wash away everything that had been bothering me; I always acted upbeat and happy around the guys even though Embry knew how I was truly feeling. I got dressed and just tossed my wet hair into a ponytail straightening only my bangs.

I really hated this whole no car thing or else my life would be much easier, but I would have my license soon so I kept my optimism. Embry honked his horn and I stamped down the stairs and locked the door behind me seeing Jared and Paul in the car as well. I scooted in the back next to Paul who pushed the door open for me. “Decided to make this a pack affair?” I chuckled seeing that the guys were actually entirely clothed. “Oh my goodness! You’re even completely dressed this must be something special.”

“Shut up Tay, we do wear clothes sometimes.” Jared turned in the front seat.

“Besides you like it when our shirts are off anyway, I see you checking out my muscles.” Paul smirked flexing his arms.

“Oh yeah, you caught me I do it all the time.” I held my hands up while I shook my head.

“See you don’t have to hide it.” Paul easily slide me against his side and put an arm around my shoulder. I put my head on his shoulder and exhaled deeply feeling my phone vibrate from inside my purse.

“Ugh.” I kept my head on his shoulder as I reached inside grabbing my phone seeing Mike’s name. “Why won’t he leave me alone?” I groaned and Paul snatched the phone out of my hand.

“Oh wow, well seeing how in love you are with him he’s asking you to a dance on Saturday night at your school.” Paul laughed as I heard him hit buttons.

“Hey what are you writing?” He looked at me and stopped then typed in what sounded to be a few more words before he handed it back. The screen showed me the message was sending and I knew it was too late even to end it as the screen flashed a check mark at me. “What did you say?” I punched him that hurt me more than it did him.

“That it was a sweet gesture but you were already going with someone else.” He smiled.

“I haven’t been in school, how was I suppose to find a date for a dance I had no idea about?” I raised one of my eyebrows and the phone vibrated in my hand.

‘Who’s Paul? But how did you find out you’ve been missing for eons.’ The screen read and I laughed.

“I’m taking you to my dance?” I typed that Bella told me about the dance and that Paul was a friend of mine from La Push and hit send before I tucked the phone away.

“Well yeah, I figured we’d be the hottest couple there.” I rolled my eyes but I didn’t care, I probably would have asked Paul to go with me anyway since Embry was like my brother, you can’t exactly dance dirty with your brother. Jared had Kim so he was out of the picture, Sam was too old and Jake, well I would have wanted to go with Jake but I didn’t think I would be seeing him anytime soon.

“Fair enough.” I winked at him.

“Alright love birds get outta my car.” Embry laughed and I noticed Jared was already out of the car and Embry was waiting. I laughed and Paul helped me out of our chariot his hand still held mine as we went to Sam’s back yard and to everyone’s surprise there sat Jake and Bella at the picnic table. I groaned not trying to hide it at all and tried to walk back to Embry’s car but the strong grip that was intertwined with mine stopped me.

“It’ll be fine.” Paul whispered giving my hand a small squeeze. Bella stiffened when she saw me.

“Shouldn’t you be in school?” I asked her and I saw Jake’s hand right above her knee.

“Shouldn’t you?” She spit back clearly she was still mad at me for whatever reason. I decided not to answer her because I knew it would turn into another argument. “Mike keeps asking about you.”

“That must be a nice vacation for you.”

“It is actually, Jessica’s pretty livid.”

“Well then she can have her boyfriend who’s interested in anything with boobs.”

“Why do you hate her?” She stood now.

“Why don’t you? She’s not even you’re friend you think she cared that you just strolled away towards the losers on the bikes?” I could see her anger now as Jake looked at her questioningly.

“ You are unbelievable, you’re ruining my life.” She left everyone speechless. Jake stood now too grabbing her arm and pulling her past Paul and I who was still holding my hand

“What life? You’re only hanging out with Jake because I suggested it!” I yelled I said softly as they walked by I was never so confrontational but she just made me so angry. “Argh.”

“Well isn’t it a shame he’s going to the dance with me then.” That was my final straw

“Have him, he’s just a stupid boy. I’m going with Paul anyways.” I saw the hurt beaming in Jake’s eyes and I felt terrible.

“Let’s go.” Bella pulled Jake away who was still staring at me but I looked at the ground. No one said anything as they left and even after I sat there just squeezing Paul’s hand, if he were a normal boy I’m sure it would have hurt. Embry and Jared went inside I was guessing that was where Emily and Sam were during the fight.

“I hate her.” I whispered as I put my head on Paul’s chest.

“It’s okay.” He rubbed my back, “Jake’s just being a complete asshole.”

“How it’s because of Bella.” I said again.

“No, you’re his imprint not Bella.” My head lifted to look at him.

“I’m his what?” Paul’s face dropped.

“He didn’t tell you?” He took one of his big hands and ran it through his hair, “come on, we have to talk to Sam.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 12 :) more confrontation with Bella, who in real life I can't stand if you guys couldn't tell <3 hopefully i'll have another one out tonight but I gotta work and yay 28 subscribers :) <3 Rylan

Outift: http://www.polyvore.com/taysia_sams_house_outfit/set?id=24580898