Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

5

“What the hell do you think you were doing?” I was still mega-confused and pissed with Bella and her escapade of danger after the movie. “Dad would have a cow if he had any idea.”

“You’re not gonna tell him are you?” She did look semi-apologetic.

“Of course not, but Bella you seriously have to think about what could have happened.” I was always one for adventure but there was no way I would hop on the back of some complete stranger’s motorcycle.

“Alright I’m sorry I already told you I wanted to see what it was like,” Her voice trailed off, she seemed off put since the event almost in a trance.

“Well ask Jake then. He has like twenty and he’s not creepy, you also like him so it would give you a chance to be close.” I winked and she became even more distraught.

“Hey, I’m going to bed so I’ll see you tomorrow you’re hanging out with Embry right?”

“Mmmmhhhhmmmm.” I said pulling my hair into a ponytail.

“Oh, anything blooming out of this?” She asked losing the weirdness for a minute.

“Nah, he’s just a friend.”

“Okay, night Tay.”

“Night Bels.” I said before I turned my lights off and got into bed myself.

‘Where am I?’ I asked myself as I wandered aimlessly around a forest looking for anything to help me get back. Tree after tree looked the same with no distinction from any other. “I was looking for you here Tay.” A dark voice called from behind me. A boy stood there with sandy blonde hair and deep red eyes. “You’re very special you know.”

“Who are you?” I heard my voice ask but my voice sounded a little more like a melodious tone.

“My name is not important, but what your past and the talents you possess fall highly into my needs.” His voice was smooth he was attractive but his red eyes told me that we were not on the same time.

“I’m not interested.” I said turning away hoping that would be enough for the strange boy to get away from me.

“Well that’s not a good enough answer.” He pushed me and I crashed, more like flew and collapsed into a tree that proceeded to snap in half but I was fine as I brushed myself off unscathed. The boy began to run towards me,


The ringing from my alarm made me open my eyes to the blinding light that peered in on me. ‘What the hell?’ I thought pushing my bangs back as I sat up. I pushed the stop button on my alarm so I didn’t wake the rest of my sleeping household up. My morning was unexciting as I quietly got myself some cereal and proceeded to retreat to my room to finish up the rest of my homework before I got ready for my day with Embry. I showered, hair makeup, got dressed, everyday normal things before I realized it was pushing noon and I hadn’t heard Bella since I had woken at nine. I was outside her door listening for any movement, which I didn’t hear. “Bella?” I asked quietly while knocking. I still didn’t hear anything, that’s strange I thought before I shrugged my shoulders and pranced down the stairs. My dad’s car was gone as was Bella’s truck, meaning she must have left before I even got up.

A few minutes later Embry arrived and he was driving us to the beach. “So your sister slammed her head against a rock this morning.” I stared at Embry blankly to explain into further detail. “Oh well she just sort of took of on one of Jake’s bikes and fell off, and hit her head on a rock. I mean she’s okay, she bled a little but other than that she’s fine.”

“I don’t know what’s gotten into her lately.” I mumbled looking out the window.

“What do you mean?” He asked as we pulled into the beach’s parking lot.

“Well yesterday Bella and I went with her terrible ‘friend’ Jessica to the movies,” I air quoted ‘friends’ so he would get the idea of how I felt about her, “And after some wacko motorcyclists were cat calling us so she went down there and hopped on one of their motorcycles, only to walk about a few minutes later as another one tried to convince me to hang out with him since I stupidly followed Bella down there trying to ask her what the hell she was doing.”

“I dunno,” Embry opened the door for me and held his hand out which I took, “Bella doesn’t really seem like the reckless type.”

“She’s not!” I threw my hands in the air and Embry laughed.

“But I bet you are.”

“I’ve had my fair share of bad ideas.” I smiled as we reached the beach and I pulled my shows off so they wouldn’t get sand in them.

“Haven’t we all.” I hadn’t known Embry for more than a few weeks but I knew he was my best friend, I even told him that. There was just something about him that made us click. We were silent comfortably for a several minutes as we walked enjoying the suns warmth for once. “Have you ever been cliff diving?” He broke the silence as I saw his eyes focused on a very tall cliff that dangled over the water’s depth.

“Umm, I’m gonna have to say no on that one.” I laughed taking notice of the few large rocks below.

“We’ll go sometime, it’s fun.” He pushed me so my feet drifted into the chilly water.

“Gah, that’s cold you jerk.” I warmed them up, as the sand stuck to them when we walked, “Isn’t that Jake?” I asked seeing his figure sitting on a large rock, Bella nowhere in sight.

“Yeah let’s go see what’s up.”

Jake had his hands on his knees as he stared in our direction as we came closer to him. “Hey guys.” He spoke to us first.

“Hey, what’d you do let my sister crash into the forest?” I joked as he plopped off the rock with a smirk.

“What if I did?” The smirk still glued to his lips.

“Well then I hope you like you’re long hair cause you’d have to be Bella.”

“As much fun as that would be,” He rolled his eyes, “she went home a little while ago.”

“Oh okay. Wanna hang out with me and Embry?”

“Sure got nothing better to do.”

“Maybe he’ll talk to us too cause Bella’s not here.” Embry batted his eyelashes and held his hands folded together near his chin like a lovesick girl typically does in movies.

“That’s enough Embry.” Jake began to wrestle with Embry like they do every time they see each other, until Embry practically slammed Jake into the sand.

“I’m so sick of this.” Embry shouted angrily before he stormed off into the forest.

“Embry, what the-,” Jake asked as I helped him off the ground. I was going to follow him before Jake pulled my arm back. “Maybe you should let him be, I think he needs a little time.”

“I guess so.” I looked back from the forest and Jake was just looking at me. “What do you wanna do?” His attention wasn’t so spaced out on me now.

“I dunno, hey I am sorry about you’re sister this morning.”

“Oh hey, it’s not you’re fault she’s a clueless helpless bimbo.” I laughed being overly mean.

“Well tell my how you really feel.” He laughed this time.
“Well I was being a little harsh but it’s true sometimes. Ever since Edward left her she’s just been; I don’t know not the same.” I sighed.

“It’s alright, she’ll come back.” Jake threw his arm around me and gave a squeeze.

The rest of the day was nice Jake and I did what Embry and I had attended to do, simply lounge around the beach and talk. Jake took me home a few hours later cause Embry still was nowhere to be found, his car still sitting in the otherwise abandoned parking lot. Jake’s car was at his house, which was only a five-minute walk away. I said a quick hello to Mr. Black and we stayed and talked for a few minutes as he told me how nice it was to have me back up here.

“Thanks Jake.” I smiled at him before I got out of the car, “Today was fun, I can see why Bella spends all her time with you.” I stuck my tongue out before he gave me a hug goodbye, all these hugs from him today was different.

“I had fun too, and I gave you a ride in the Rabbit before it was finished. You might die now.” He laughed as I opened the car door.

“See ya later Jake.” I waved after shutting the door, he waved back as I retreated to my front door, the Rabbit pulling away as I opened the front door Jake honking the horn lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
See Jake's going to be playing a bigger role now :) And thanks guys for the added comments and more subscribers :) Always looking for more ;) I'm hoping to have another chapter out by tonight but I do actually have to do some homework for once :) <3 Rylan

Outfit for the beach :) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24443624