Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

7

There were taps on the window, like rocks pounding gently against the glass. Bella stirred shortly after me as we both proceeded to see Jake, in only his cut off jean shorts. Bella hurriedly opened her window. “You scared us,” She whispered softly but loud enough for him to hear, “what the hell are you doing here?”

“Back up I’m coming up.” Is all he said taking a small step back himself and we obliged. He was like a monkey as climbed the side of the house then did some weird flipping moves with the tree and slide gracefully in the frame of the window.

“Woah.” I said when I saw him, now he was hot. I wasn’t just thinking that because he was inches away from me and the heat radiating off of him was intense; his short hair shaped his handsome face that made his warm chocolately brown eyes that I couldn’t help but stare into. His muscles were amazing and I wanted nothing more than to run my hands along them.

“Hey.” He said softly, his voice was husky and it made me go weak at the knees. I went and sat down on the bed leaving them to their affair. He came towards Bella but she pushed against him, I was jealous she got to feel the muscles. “Look, I’m I’m sorry.” He stuttered a little. She was silent as she felt his muscles a little more letting out a soft chuckle.

“For what?” She asked.

“I wish I could explain, but I literally cant.” He walked past here and she turned to face him, “have you ever had a secret you couldn’t tell anyone? One that wasn’t yours to share?” Bella didn’t answer but I knew she did, “well that’s how it is for me, but worst. You have no idea.” Bella sat next to me at this point before she stood up again to touch his forehead.

“I hate this.” Bella pulled his hair gently, “I hate what they’ve done to you.” Jake looked at the scar on Bella’s wrist before looking into her eyes for a while. She tried to cover it up.

“I mean the killer part is you already know!” His voice was raised a little, “Bella do you remember when we walked on the beach of La Push?” He calmed himself.

“The story about the cold ones.” She whispered.

“I guess I know that’s why it’s the only part you remember.” He walked towards the window looking at something on her dresser.

“There’s gotta be something you can do?” She tried.

“No, no I’m in it for life.”

“Maybe you should just get out of here for a while, just you and me.”

“You’d do that?” He seemed shocked.

“I would do it for you.” She confirmed.

“It’s not something I can run away from Bella.” He was looking in the mirror now, I could see his beautiful image reflected from my spot on the bed, I was entirely left out of the conversation but it didn’t pertain to me as much as it did to her. “I would run away with you, if I could.” He sounded sad, “I have to go before they wonder where I am.” He pulled my sister into a loving hug; I could feel the moment that made me feel awkward for being in the room. “Please try to remember, it would be so much easier if you knew.” He whispered softly in her ear.

“I’ll try.” She said quietly, “Jake what are you doing?” She asked as he headed to the window sliding his one leg through. I stood up to watch as he jumped in one swift swoop landing perfectly before he turned to look one last time. His legs carried him quickly to the cover of the forest.

“Bella, what did he tell you on the beach?” I asked her after we closed the window again and slipped into bed together. I had every intention of staying with her.

“I can’t remember, he did say something about vampires though,” She stopped before she leaned against me again. I saw her eyes close and her chest slowing its pace of heaving up and down. “Shh, maybe it will come to you in your sleep.” She still had her eyes closed and it wasn’t more than a few minutes later of me running my hands through her hair that she was softly snoring.

“Edward I’m scared.” She muttered gently amidst her snores, and that was the final sound I heard from her before I fell asleep myself. This time to be left until morning; and if there was one thing I knew about Jake’s visit tonight it was somehow I was completely and totally in love with him. I dreamt that night of seeing him again, for it to be me this time he paid attention to, the one who got to feel the rippling muscles that made up his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay new record three written in one day even though this one's shorter, but very very necessary :) That's all for tonight and I can try for one tomorrow but it will most likely be Saturday :) thank you guys so much for the support please keep it up cause it will inspire me more :) <3 Rylan