HA HA Bella HA HA

tearjerker by korn

Scrunching my nose up, I shifted my body on the hard bed I was lying in trying to get comfortable, sighing at the seemingly impossible task I froze in place realising that this wasn’t my bed. Snapping my eyes open I looked around to see that I was in the hospital, sighing yet again I really didn’t want to be here too many memories to haunt me. Sitting up in the bed the best I could without getting head rush I slowly swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up letting my warm feet touch the cold floor. Flinching at the sudden temperature change I slowly made my way over to my school bag that was next to the door, looking through I sighed finding my converse inside, tugging them on I looked around the hospital room again in disgust. Opening the door I looked around to see if the coast was clear, sighing in relief I walked down the hallway and out of the hospital doors only to be greeted by the glaring Emmett. Fed up with his bullshit I stomped past him or at least tried to as he grabbed hold of my waist preventing any more movement.

“What do you want?” I snapped out not wanting to be here with him of all people. The only answer I got was an angry grunt as he picked me up, setting my over his shoulder, finding no way of escape I resulted into kicking abs and banging my fists against his stone like back. Nothing worked as he just seemed to ignore me and my protesting. He walked through hallway after hallway finally stopping at his dad’s office door, once he had walked in and was reassured by Doctor Cullen that I couldn’t run away I was set on to the ground, huffing I straightened out my clothes.

“She tried to escape” Emmett spat out throwing me a glare. At hearing Doctor Cullen sigh sadly I looked at him confused but I didn’t miss the disapproving look he shot at his son.

“You’re free to go” he said while giving another Emmett look that I defiantly didn’t miss, what was going on with them two?

“Emmett will give you a lift home” he added shooing us out of his office when the receptionist had called him telling him that his next patient was waiting for him. Grumbling I followed Emmett to his car, climbing in I ignored his harsh words the best I could but they still stung, I felt that I was going to snap at any minute if he didn’t shut his mouth. Approaching the house I let a sigh of relief out and jumped out of the still moving car just to be away from him.

Walking into the house I was met by an angry Charlie and a smirking Bella, rolling my eyes I wasn’t in the mood for this. Walking past the two I once again ignored the harsh and cruel words that were thrown at me and walked up stairs. Slamming my bedroom door shut I winced slightly at the noise, huffing I threw myself down on my bed.

[I’ve had enough with stupid fucking Emmett] I thought angrily, I couldn’t stand the way he treats me anymore, I felt a slight stabbing feeling in my heart when I thought about all of the shit he has thrown at me. Dragging myself over to my desk I rummaged through the draws looking for my loyal purple notepad. Finding it I flicked threw other songs I had written until I got to a clean page. Reaching over I grabbed my acoustic guitar and plopped down on my bed, I grabbed my nightmare before Christmas pen and let everything take over, my hand jumped to life scribbling down words onto the paper.

“Once when I was young,
That I could one day hold the world right as it spun,
Yeah that was the plan
Now it, seems as though I've made a mess of everything I've ever done

Could I forget it all?
Follow the setting sun...

It's crystal clear to me
That I've been killing time
Nothing's going to stand in my way
No I'm not done,
Even if the sun sets I will start a fire
To change your mind

A scar is just a mark,
Not a burden but a start of something new
Even stars in the end fade,
Given time coast lines will change so why won't you?

Could I forget it all?
I've lost teeth, failed every test,
My broken heart's the only thing of value I have left.

It's crystal clear to me
That I've been killing time
Nothing's going to stand in my way
Cos I'm not done,
Even if the sun sets I will start a fire
To change your mind

You will see me in the dark,
Burning brighter than the stars
Wanna fight the motion of the setting sun,
I hold my head up high cos I'm still here.

Crystal clear to me,
That I've been killing time
Nothing's gonna stand in my way
No I'm not done,
Even if the sun sets I will start a fire
To change your mind

It's crystal clear to me
It's crystal clear to me
I'm not done even if the sun sets I will start a fire,
To change your mind.
No I'm not done” I sang my heart out as tears sadly danced down my face, throwing the purple note pad to the floor I stood from my bed. I shouldn’t be feeling like shit, I’m Abby… drift queen, the swan I shouldn’t be feeling like this. Walking over to my closet I stripped off my clothes leaving on my bra and panties, looking through my clothes I pulled out a black and purple tank top and a pair of black shorts, pulling them on I walked over to the door I grabbed some green socks, my iPod and speakers. I dragged my feet to the front door and put my converse on, lacing them up I slipped the ear buds in. Nodding my head up and down to the music I grabbed my HIM skateboard and set off to the small dance studio forks had.

Arriving I kicked up my board and walked through the white doors, standing at the front desk I looked around trying to find the receptionist. Ringing the gold bell in front of me I sighed resting my elbows on the desk as I looked around once more to see a large figure walk across the window in front of me.

“Hello?” I shouted trying to get their attention and it worked, I gasped once I saw their face. What was Emmett doing here; surly he didn’t dance… did he? At seeing me he walked away and appeared behind the desk.

“What do you want?” he asked looking at me intensely, the way he looked at me was weird. I only normally got a glare so why was he looking at me softly with care, adoration and something else?

“To dance” I said I mean what else was I going to do at a dance studio, fix my cars?

“Oh, ok studio two is open” he said writing in a black book and gestured me to follow him. I stood there for a second confused and wondering if I should still wait at the desk for another member of staff, I just couldn’t believe for one minute that Emmett would work at a dance studio.

“So why are you here?” I asked slightly confused jogging at catch up to him.

“My family owns it” was all the reply I got as we arrived at my stop. Looking towards him I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say to him and walked into the room, placing my iPod and speakers onto the floor I hit play and started to warm up, after stretching my muscles I scanned through my playlist and looked at the time to see it was already six so I just decided that I would dance to a song then make my way back home. Looking back to my iPod I smiled when I spotted the song I wanted. Placing my iPod and speakers to the side I placed play and started I zoned out my only focus was on the music as my body started to moving into time to the music.

“Well I wish there was someone
Well I wish there was someone to love me
When I used to be someone
and I knew there was someone that loved me
as I sit here frozen alone
even ghosts get tired and go home
as they crawl back under the stones

And I wish there was something
please tell me there's something better
and I wish there was something more than this
Saturated loneliness

and I wish I could feel it
and I wish I could steal it
abduct it, corrupt it
but I never can, it's just
Saturated loneliness

Does the silence get lonely
Does the silence get lonely
Who knows?
I've been hearing it tell me
I've been hearing it tell me, "go home"
'cause the freaks are playing tonight
they packed up and turned out the lights

And I wish there was something
please tell me there’s something better
and I wish there was something more than this
Saturated loneliness

and I wish I could feel it
and I wish I could steal it
abduct it, corrupt it
but I never can, it's just
saturated loneliness

and the bathwaters cold
and this life's getting old

and I wish I could feel it
and I wish I could feel it
and I wish I could steal it
abduct it, corrupt it

and I wish I could feel it
and I wish I could steal it
and I wish I could feel it
abduct it, corrupt it
but I never can,
I never can
never can
never can
never can”

As korn’s song tearjerker finished I stopped all movement not being able to shave the feeling that I had been watched all day. Catching my shaky breath as I fully became aware of where I was I picked up my things and walked out of the dance studio and threw my skate board down onto the cement pavement and skated home. Not noticing a pair of golden eyes follow me.