HA HA Bella HA HA

Anywhere but here by Mayday Parade

EMMETTS POV

Standing in the tree line just out of site so Abby wouldn’t see me from her window, I leaned against a tree listening perfectly to Abby sing her heart out and I had to say that her words really did hit me hard.
I sighing ashamed of myself for treating her the way I had been but then the thought of the slimy dog all over her made the venom in my veins boil. Sighing sadly it hurt me so much to watch her with him, shaking my head I ran over to the family dance studio that we had built for Alice a year ago.
Opening up I walked through the halls checking all of the room to see everything was in order, when I never expected to see Abby walking through the door. Quickly I turned around trying to look busy, hoping she hadn’t seen me.

“Hello?” I hear her angel like voice call out making me freeze on the spot, I cursed lightly at her seeing me and sighed irritated at the thought of someone else helping her instead of me was non-existent as we never hired anyone. I heard her gasp and her heart quicken when I turned around, I walked around and stood behind the desk.

“What do you want?” I asked harshly looking down at her.

[What do you want? Good going idiot] the voice in my head mimicked me in a taunting way, then the fuck did I have a little voice in my head?

[Why else would she here, to make love to you?] the voice taunted again when my mind drifted off to having Abby under me while my lips ran over every… shaking my head trying to get rid of the images for now I carried on looking down at her waiting for her to answer me.

“To dance” she answered me with a slightly amused smile.

“Oh, ok studio two is open” I said writing it down in the black book I had to keep up with who used which room at what time and gestured her to follow me.

“So why are you here?” she asked me and I could just hear the confused leaking through her question.

“My family owns it” was all the reply I gave her as we arrived at the room she would be using. Fighting the urge to pull her into my arms and kiss her I walked back over to the desk when I heard the music start to play.

Later that night when I returned home from locking up the dance studio, I walked into the living room to see my family sitting down. Edward and Rosalie on the love seat wrapping around each other, Alice and Esme sat down on the sofa facing the window as jasper and Carlisle sat on the sofa arms next to their mates but what shocked me was that they were all glaring at Bella, whom was sat down on the sofa opposite Alice and Esme.

“What are you doing here?” I asked letting the shock show, what was she doing here?

“Aw Emmi I missed you and I wanted to say that I think it would be best if you all stayed away from my bratty sister” she said looking down at her nails, inspecting them. I couldn’t… wouldn’t do that I… I… I just l-loved her too much.

[I love Abby] I thought seeing Edward smirk from the corner of my eye, it still felt weird, in a good way admitting that I loved her to myself.

“Bella… I’ll take you home. Come on” I sighed walking out of the room ignoring the disappointed look Edward shot me.

YOU’RE POV

Bored out of my mind I lay down on my bed just staring at the ceiling waiting and hoping something interesting would happen when a thought hit me. Searching my pockets for my phone I pouted not finding it, sighing I walked over to my clothes I was wearing before and began searching through them when I heard shouting coming from the hallway confused I walked over to my window to see that Charlie’s police car had gone but Emmett’s jeep was there.
Tiling my head to the side I walked over to my door and opened it slightly to see Emmett and Bella shouting at each other, rolling my eyes at the little tiff the couple were having I was about to close my door and go to bed when I heard my name being spat out with venom making my curiosity spike.
Hearing a door slam and a frustrated scream I walked out of my room whistling when I saw Emmett sitting down on the stairs with his head in his hands, sighing I sat down next to him staring at the front door.

“What’s wrong?” I asked turning to face to find him staring at me. Not getting an answer I sighed standing up, holding my hand out for him to take. After a few seconds I felt a cold hand wrap it’s self around mine smiling lightly I pulled him into my room. Sitting down on my bed I turned to face him once I felt the side next to me sink down.

“I can’t deal with her anymore” he said not looking at me but at the floor.

“She’s smitten with Edward and I just don’t like her, I never really did” he sighed out not moving his eyes away from my floor.

“Then why are you with her?” I asked curiously but I knew we could hear the slight jealousy dripped from my words.

“I was lonely, everyone else in the family has someone but me” he said finally looking at me.

“You know you have me right” I smiled at him making him grin and take me into his arms, smiling I snuggled closer to him burying my face into his neck. I ignored his ice cold, marble like skin and breathed in his scent.

“I’m so sorry” he whispered and he really did sound like he was having a break down, why I didn’t know.

“What for?” I asked leaning back to look him in the eyes.

“For treating you like shit” he answered back leaning closer to me and I was ecstatic that he wanted to kiss me but… I just couldn’t he was still with my sister no matter how much we hated each other I couldn’t do that to her… to anyone. Plus we have only just crossed the border of enemies to friends. Regretfully I moved back and sat back down next to him, looking into his eyes I found pain and rejection.

“Emmett your still with my sister and we only just became friend we hardly know each other” I said smiling sadly at him.

“In time” I whispered kissing his cheek just as I had pulled away Bella decided it was her moment to burst into my room.

“Emmett what are you doing” she squeaked out, her face turning red.

“Belly bot, red really isn’t your colour” I said making a face resulting in Emmett laughing and Bella’s balloon head getting redder.

“Come on Emmett” she shouted, I turned to Emmett to see him roll his eyes and stand up giving me an apologetic smile he followed after balloon head. Shrugging to myself I walked over to my door turning my light off I dragged my feet back over to my bed, changed and climbed in. closing my eyes I waited for sleep to come and take over but nothing happened, getting frustrated I slammed my hands down on my covers to hear a rustle under the thud noise. Confused I picked up the paper, grabbed my phone that happened to be hiding under my pillow.
Fuck knows how it got there I thought I took it with me before… anyway I looked down at the paper using my phone light to see it was a phone number. I stared at it for a minute or two until it clicked that it was Emmett’s; smiling to myself I typed the digits into my phone.

‘Hii it’s Abby ;)’ I looked over the text again, once finding it acceptable I sent it. Snuggling down into my covers I heard my phone buzz.

‘Hey beautiful, you ok?’ ok I had to admit I was smiling my ass off when he called me beautiful… how sad am I.

‘Bored… want to go car shopping with me tomorrow?’ I text him back after a few minutes.

‘Sure, I’d love to x’ he text back making my smile widen.

‘What time can you pick me up?’ I text back, staring at my phone waiting for him to reply back, I sighed turning over trying to get comfortable.

‘We can go straight after school, unless you need to go home first x’ he text back.

‘Ok, see you tomorrow’ I replied looking at my clock to see it was getting really late.

‘Night beautiful, sweet dreams x’ my smiled widened reading over the text, smiling to myself I fell asleep.