HA HA Bella HA HA

No one knows by Queens of the stone age

Waking up to my phone ringing I frowned at the thing before finally answering it too tired for my eyes too adjust to see the name flashing across the screen.

“What?” I asked groggily rubbing my right eye.

“You’re awake” I heard Alice’s voice from the other side of the phone.

“Yup” I said annoyed and let a yawn out. Looking over towards the clock next to my bed I rolled my eyes seeing it was six in the morning. Now I would have shouted at Alice for waking me up but I was just too tired to do so.

“I have picked an outfit for you to wear today” Alice said in a hyper voice. Removing the phone from my ear I looked at it confused how can she have picked an outfit for me when she has never seen my closet?

“Oh yeah, what is it then?” I asked humouring her.

“Go into your closet and you will see it” she said, getting out of my bed and stretching I opened my closest door to see a black and white checkered skirt with a white dress shirt and black and white tie. No way was I wearing it.

“Nope” was the only thing I said into the phone.

“And how the hell did you get this into my room, get alone in my closet?” I asked confused and slightly annoyed.

“Emmett put it in” she said but I could tell that something was off with her voice… she wasn’t telling me the truth.

“Sure” I said rubbing my face.

“Abby swan put them clothes on right now or I will come round and put them on you myself” Alice demanded, I was about to say something back when I thought against it. Nodding my head in defeat I hung up after a defeated bye. Taking the clothes and placing them on my bed I eyed them carefully. Sighing I stripped down and changed my underwear. Changing into the clothes I was forced to wear I also put on some black knee high socks and black converse, looking myself over in the mirror I sighed trying to pull the skirt down some more. Walking into the bathroom I applied some eyeliner and lip gloss.

[I look like a school girl slut] I thought shaking my head, why did Alice want me to wear this? But I did have to say that I have worn worse when I’m street racing.

Walking down into the kitchen fully dressed and tugging on my skirt I opened the fridge and helped myself to the left over pizza Bella and Charlie must of had yesterday for dinner. Taking the plate I dragged my feet over to the table only half awake and sat down in front of a glaring Bella.

“Did you want this?” I asked not caring if she did or not, I was going to eat it anyway. All I got for a reply was an angry huff.

[Something got shoved up her ass and I bet it’s not what she hope would be shoved inside her] I thought then shuddered disgusted with my own thought. Eh it still wasn’t enough to put me off of my food, stuffing more cold pizza into my mouth I felt my phone buzz again in my pocket.

“Hewllow” I asked with my mouth open making some chewed up pizza take flight from my mouth and hit that back of Bella’s head and lodged it’s self into her hair, not noticing she carried on washing her used plate, sending me into a fit of laughter.

“What you laughing at?” I heard Emmett over my laughter as he let out a little chuckle… laughter is contagious.

“I’ll tell you later, what did you want?” I said trying to calm myself down.

“Do you need a lift?” he replied into the phone, looking down at my watch I nodded my head.

“Sure when will you be here?” I asked when I heard a beeping from outside, confused I tilted my head to the side.

“Good, I’m at the front door” he said laughing after. Rolling my eyes I dumped my now empty plate into the sink.

“You planed this didn’t you?” I asked narrowing my eyes at nothing.

“You know me so well” he said into the phone as the doorbell rang. Rolling my eyes I walked over to the door grabbing my papa roach bag along the way, opening the front door I was pulled into freezing cold arms.

“Hey Emmett” I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist. Not hearing him respond I looked at him confused to see him just staring at me with longing.

“You ready?” he asked a few minutes later pulling away from the hug only to take my hand in his.

“Yup let’s go before balloon head finds out you’re here” I said making him nod, he lifted my hand to his lips, we didn’t break eye contact and we both knew what we wanted. Smiling I felt his lips brush against the back of my hand lightly, I sighed inwards knowing that we were going to have a long talk about this later.

“So what set you off laughing over the phone?” he asked opening the door for me.

“I’m sorry but you will have to wait and see” I said smiling knowing that Bella still wouldn’t notice the chewed pizza in her hair until someone told her. Nodding his head he pouted at me making me laugh, turning around he started the car and drove off just as Bella started to run towards his car.

Smirking out of the window at Bella’s disappearing form I heard Emmett’s car rumbling laughter.

“Pizza, really?” he asked trying to calm down his laughter.

“Hey not my fault, I was eating left over pizza when YOU ran me, so I answered to talk to YOU making the pizza get very friendly with Bella’s hair. So this is your fault not mine” I said smiling sweetly at him, hearing him mumble about girls away blaming the guys for something I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window to see we had arrived at the school parking lot. Setting out of Emmett’s car with unneeded help from him we both walked over to the others.

“ABBY” Alice shouted running towards me. Staring at her wide eyed I didn’t even get the chance to prepare myself.

“Alice” I said back in a small and pained voice from the floor. Having the air knocked out of me sucked. Standing up with the help of a sheepish Alice I heard Emmett growl at her. Turning to face Emmett confused, I walked closer to him running my hand up and down his arm to calm him down.

“I’m ok” I said softly.

“Look what’s turned up” I said looking over at Bella’s truck pulling into the parking lot.

“Dude” I whispered in disgust seeing her in an orange belt and a light blue tank top. Cringing I looked away was Emmett pulled me into a hug, burying my face into his chest I whined.

“She wasn’t dressed like that before I left” I said wrapping my arms around Emmett, whom buried his face into my hair.

“She’s coming over” Rosalie sung with venom. Pulling away slightly we all watched her try to strut over in pink heels. Smirking I only just noticed Jessica and Lauren walking behind her.

“Who called strippers?” I asked looking around once they had reached us.

“Emmett, we’re over” she said propping her hand on her hips, seeing Emmett shrug his shoulders and hug me closer to his body I smirked resting my head on his chest making Bella mad. My smirk turned to a grin when I saw her fat head turn red.

“Ok” he said casually holding me tighter. Hearing Bella huff in annoyance I smirked pulling away from Emmett.

“Now daring I must leave you for Alice” I said dramatically walking over to Alice faster than Emmett could grab me back into a hug.

“Yes, my love and I shall leave Jasper and we will live in the English class room for the rest of our lives” Alice said hugging me, playing along.

“We can make our furniture out of books” I said happily as both Alice and I skipped off to our English class.

“Are you coming shopping with me and Emmett after school?” I asked Alice, she turned to look at me with a big grin on her face.

“I would love too” she squealed back getting her things out for class. Nodding my head to myself I thought about Rosalie as well, I just couldn’t leave her out.

“And I will ask Rosalie if she wants to come to, I don’t think the boys will want to come. Even though I’m dragging Emmett along” I said laughing at the end.

“Of course, but what will we be shopping for?” Alice asked looking at me confused.

“Can’t tell you, you will find out at lunch” I said thinking that when the boys heard what we were shopping for then maybe they would come willingly but it didn’t matter if Jasper or Edward came we already had Emmett has our personal bag carrier.

After English had finished I walked out of the door to find Emmett leaning again the wall. Smiling I walked over to him gaining a hug.

“Hey bud” I said smiling as he took my bag off of my shoulders.

“I can carry that you know” I said frowning.

“I know and I want to carry it for you” he replied giving me a cheeky smile. Rolling my eyes I just let him carry it to our history lesson.

“So how is the whole house thing with Alice going?” he asked with slight jealously in his voice. Smiling at this I made myself frown.

“She divorced me and took all of our belongings, and I made such a nice dress from a dictionary” I said my frown turning to a pout.

“Don’t worry I’ll be your man and buy you millions of dictionary dresses” he said smiling while he draped his arm around my shoulders. Now I’m not the kind of person whom goes around wanting the perfect man being all love-y dove-y but I really did like having his arm around me.

“I’m sure” I said with a wink walking into the classroom, Emmett following in behind me not saying a word. Sitting down I was passed my bag, smiling my thanks as the teacher walked into the class room I got my things out and prepared myself for another boring lesson.