HA HA Bella HA HA

Toxic Valentine by All Time Low

Walking into the canteen with Emmett next to me and Jasper and Alice dancing behind us. We all made our way to the table we normally sat at to find Edward and Rosalie already there. Dumping my bag down onto the table and huffing when I plopped down in my seat I choose to ignore the amused eyes on me. Slamming my head down on the table I sighed irritated.

“What’s wrong?” Jasper asked concerned sitting down next to Alice. I only huffed for an answer as Emmett growled angrily.

“And guess what just happened” one of Bella’s new blond clones said to a ginger one walking passed our table to get their own. I didn’t even know where they were coming from they were just popping up.

“What” the ginger asked both of them knowing full well that we could hear them crystal clear.

“You know Abby; well she dressed up for our history teacher and was all over him it was gross. But the thing is it looked like the Mr Park liked it” the stupid fake blond said louder and smirked to the ginger.

“No. Way. But then again I would have Mr Park” she responded twirling a ginger strand of hair around her index finger.

“Hmm, me to but this was in class, in front of everyone” Blondie said as ginger-muck-fake-boobs let out a fake gasp. Slamming my head down on the table a few more times I felt Emmett carefully hold my head to stop me from slamming it anymore.

“So what’s the full and true story?” Rosalie said glaring at the girls.

Flash back

Staring out of the window I ignored the eyes of our teacher Mr Park burning into me. He was the biggest pervert in the school, always trying to sleep with anyone whom he deemed shag-able.

“Abby pay attention” he shouted from his desk smirking at me.

“Sorry” I mumbled turning away from the window hoping he was going to leave me alone for once but it seemed like luck was out of the window for me today, as he didn’t.

“Get up here and you teach something if you think the lesson is to boring for you” he said, sighing I stood up slowly scraping my chair behind me. Walking up to the front I felt his eyes trailing over my legs, cursing Alice in my head when I reached his desk I shivered in disgust seeing his eyes rake over my body, nodding his head in what I guessed to be approval he handed me a whiteboard pen. Snatching the pen before he ‘accidently’ dropped it I walked over to the white board. Reaching to the top I totally forgot about the fucking skirt I was wearing.

“Err ok so do any of you know how to build an engine from scratch?” I asked looking everyone over to see them shake their heads apart from Emmett.

“Ok so you will need…” I said but was cut off but the teacher.

“I meant to teach everyone about history” he said smirking, nodding my head I thought about the bloody countess.

“Ok then… has anyone heard about the bloody countess?” I asked seeing no one nod I carried on.

“Ok. So her name was Erzsébet Bάthory, she was given nick name of ‘the bloody countess’ because she killed 650 servant girls and she bathed in the blood of her victims later on when she was around 50 and suspicion was on her they locker up in a tower to die” I said just doodling on the board after writing her name down if anyone was interested in doing some research on her.

“Ok I think that is enough” Mr Park said standing up, looking over at him I saw something in his eyes gleam. Walking over to me, he ‘tripped’ and fell, trapping me against himself and the board. Placing his right hand just above my ass and the other one just under my bust, I glared daggers into him wanting him to remove his filthy hands. Resisting the urge to beat him I felt him lean more into me.

“Get the fuck off of me” I said trying to smack him but he had my arms trapped, just as I was about to head-butt him he was roughly pulled away from me by a fuming Emmett.

End flashback

“I’m going to get something to eat” I muttered getting up, seeing Alice’s shamed face I patted her shoulders with a small smile letting her know it wasn’t her fault. Walking to the lunch line with Emmett behind me, I turned smiling lightly at him.

“Thank you” I whispered smiling at him, nodding his head we both moved down the line, grabbing food along the way.

Sitting back down next to Alice I started to eat my peperoni pizza.

“Abby” Alice whined, pouting at me. I smirked knowing that she wanted to know just what we were shopping for.

“Ok, ok, Emmett. Rosalie and Alice are coming shopping with us, after school and maybe Jasper and Edward” I said smiling at Emmett’s annoyed groan.

“What are we shopping for?” Rosalie asked removing her glare from Bella and her new crew.

“Well a car or two for me to fix up for racing and of cause the sexy outfits for a race night” I said smirking at the girls. Hearing the end of my sentence Emmett perked up.

“Sexy outfits?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yup, i don’t really need to pick up any other things I have lots of parts” I said smiling knowing that I had just gotten the attention of Jasper and Edward.

“Its tradition” I smiled back taking a sip of my monster.

“Anyway, I need three, count down girls for my races” I said smirking.

The end of the day couldn’t have come sooner; walking out of them stupid school doors was the best feeling in the world knowing that now I have the freedom to do whatever I want.

[Until tomorrow morning] I thought glumly.

Getting into Emmett’s jeep with the others in Edward’s car following behind us we made our way to settle. After an hour’s drive, our first stop was the mall to get some clothes and other bits and pieces. As the girls made their was over to all of the designer shops I sighed shacking my head, grabbing an arm each I dragged them over to hot topic.

“Ok so we can start here and no designer fashion chav shit” I said shaking my head then looked at the new band tee’s they had in, grabbing new shirts, by the bands of; blink 182, HIM, killswitch engage and some others. Looking around at the other things I saw Emmett looking at the jewellery, sneaking up behind him I bumped shoulders with him.

“What cha looking at?” I asked went my attention was taken by a GIR necklace. Taking one I walked over to the till, paying for my items I walked over to see Alice and Rosalie looking through some clothes. Sighing I knew that they didn’t really like it here but oh well; I knew they were going to like where we were going next.

“Ok so next is a little place one of my friends owns” I said walking with Emmett next to me. Entering the shop I looked around trying to spot the person I needed, seeing him I smiled.

“Follow me” I said walking over to the counter.

“DQ, good to see you girl” Eric said walking around the counter to pull me into a hug. Laughing I pulled away smiling.

“Eric, this is Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Alice and Jasper” I said introducing everyone.

“So do I have to ask why you’re here?” Eric asked smirking.

“I was thinking to either just take them drifting first then a race or to a race first then drifting” I said with a shrug as he motioned us to follow him into the staff room.

“Ok so I have some knew stuff that I thought you would like” Eric said pulling out two boxes.

“Do you come here often?” Alice asked running her fingers over the material of a dark blue dress that caught her eye.

“Not really but I come here when I have a very big fight or a race coming up when I’m in this area” I said looking over come black short shorts. Holding them up against my body, I smirked at Emmett’s widened eyed expression.

“So you have a car yet?” Eric asked placing the second box on the table next to me, opening the box and pulling the clothes out me and the girls had a good rummage through, picking out things we liked.

“Next thing on my list after this” I said smiling at the slim black gothic looking dress.

“In that case it may be better if you take them to a race first” he replied back.

“But then if they challenge me I can’t race them” I pouted folding my arms over my chest. The only answer I got from Eric was an eye roll. Laughing I had picked and paid for what I wanted and walked out of the shop with two satisfied girls and three slightly bored guys. Walking back to cars we dumped our clothes into the trunk and got in the cars and drove off to a car dealership, while Edward and the others wanted to go home.

Getting out of the car with unneeded help from Emmett again we both walked together into the building to be ambushed by a middle aged man in a tacky grey suit.

“Hello, how may I help you sir” the balding man asked smiling at Emmett before sending me a perverted smirk. Cringing I took hold of Emmett’s hand and followed after the man.

“Over here we have the used cars and…” he carried on with himself until I stopped him.

“I was wondering if you had a 1969 ford mustang boss 302?” I asked looking at the now puzzled man.

“No” he said hesitantly looking around.

“But we have a very nice red ferrari” he said trying to make me want to buy something I definatly didn’t want.

“what type?” I asked challenging the man while looking down at him.

“It’s red and fast” he said thinking that I would be swayed just because he said it was fucking fast. Sighing in frustration I turned around and tugged on Emmett’s arm telling him I wanted to leave here and fast.

“Are you ok?” he asked once we reached the car, looking over at him I could tell that he wanted to laugh.

“Go on laugh and I’m fine… stupid asshole” I said talking about the stupid car sales man as Emmett’s booming laughter filled my ears making my irritation fade away as a smile grew on my face.

“So we’re going back home?” he asked climbing into the car, nodding my head I climbed in as well. On the drive home we drove past a, rubbish dump when I noticed something, why they had a rubbish dump here was beyond me.

“Stop” I shouted out suddenly shocking Emmett.

“What?” he asked concerned and surprised thinking something was wrong.

[Something will be wrong if he doesn’t stop this fucking car] I thought not removing my eyes from what I had spotted.

“Emmett stop the fucking car” I shouted opening my door ready to jump out if he didn’t stop the fucking car.

Once he stopped the car I jumped out and ran into the dump with Emmett hot on my heels shouting my name. Ignoring him I carried on running until I stopped in front of what I had seen from in Emmett’s car. Smiling I walked over to the car I saw and ran my fingers over the black chipped paint work on the engineless 1970 Dodge Charger.

“I will have you beautiful in no time” I said wincing as my fingers ran over dents in the body work.

“So this is what you saw?” Emmett asked walking behind me, smiling I turned to him.

“Yup, now all I have to do is get the man who owns this and buy it” I said smiling. Nodding his head we both walked over to the small portable office at the front gate. Walking in I saw a man sat in front of a screen.

[If he was sitting here then why didn’t he see us running in?] I thought than shrugged it once he turned around.

“What can I do for you?” he asked smiling kindly at us.

“One of the cars here, I want to buy it” I said smiling back.

“Ok which one?” the man asked getting out of him chair.

“The dodge charger” I answered back.

“I’m not every good with cars, so you’ll have to show me” he said walking outside with myself and Emmett shortly behind him, walking in front of him we lead him to the car.

“Oh. That hunk of junk? You can have it” the man said in a dismissive tone and god I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from snapping at the man for how stupid he was being.