HA HA Bella HA HA

last night by good charlotte

Sitting in Emmett’s jeep I just couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. Getting out of the jeep with the unneeded help from Emmett I walked tackled into a hug by Alice. I lay on the floor winded yet again, my arms by my side I looked up from the floor at the pixy. What was it with this girl and tackling me? Looking around from my place on the floor I saw a vivid Emmett and a defensive jasper standing protectively in front of Alice. Gasping for breath I struggled to get up, seeing Rosalie expend her hand I grasped it. Standing up I slowly walked over to Emmett placing my hand on his stone like arm.

“I’m fine” I whispered smiling lightly at him; once he was calm I walked over to Alice and gave her a hug ignoring Emmett’s tense and slightly crouched form. Beaming back at me she grabbed my hands leading me into the house towards the kitchen.

“I’m so sorry Abby” she said looking down at the floor, shame leaking through her voice. Sighing I hugged her again, this time tighter.

“Alice, it’s fine but I will only accept your apology if you don’t tackle-hug me anymore” I said teasingly at the end of my sentence, letting her now this it was fine and I wasn’t upset with her in the slightest. Sitting down at the table I smiled when Esme walked over giving me a one armed hug from where I sat.

“Hello Abby, what would you like to eat?” she asked me smiling; thinking it over I saw the rest of the family walking into the kitchen, sitting down around the table.

“Anything really, I’m too hungry to care” I said with the shrugging my shoulders after.

“Ok how does sweat and sour chicken and egg fried rice sound?” she asked walking towards the fridge.

“To good to pass up on” I said with a small laugh.

“So how was the shopping?” Esme asked getting everything she needed out.

“It was really good, we went to this shop. Abby knows the owner and he stores the best clothes for her in the back so he said he will do the same for us” Alice exclaimed in all one breath beaming after making me give her a confused look I didn’t hear anything about that, shrugging my shoulders I let it drop, not really caring.

“Did you buy the car you wanted?”

“Well about that…” I trailed off rubbing the back of my head.

“Ok the sales man was an idiot, he expected me to buy a car because he said it was red and fast” I blurted out rolling my eyes after a few seconds of silence.

“So you didn’t get one?” Jasper asked slightly confused.

“Didn’t you see the hunk of metal on the back of my jeep” Emmett joked smiling sweetly at me.

“It isn’t a hunk of junk!” I said with a huff.

“So what did you get and where did you get it from seeing as that is the only car dealership around here” Rosalie asked looking up from inspecting her nails.

“The junk yard” I muttered hearing laughs.

“Hush you lot, what is it dear?” Esme asked placing the plate of food down in front of me with a motherly smile.

“Thanks. It’s a black 1970 dodge charger, it’s a bit out of shape” I said with a wince at the end. Shovelling a fork full into my mouth I smiled at how good it tasted.

“I almost cried seeing it close up and it has no engine” I said taking a sip from the cup of orange juice next to me.

“So you’re going to build an engine?” Edward asked looking at me with doubt.

“Yup, plus mend the body work and change the colour” I said continuing eating.

“So how did school go?” Esme asked sitting down and frowned when she heard everyone groan and Emmett growl.

[There really is something not right about this family] I thought with a sigh. Tuning everyone out I continued eating my food as Emmett told our adventure of the day.

“Bella gets to have clones, I want a mini me” I blurted out once I had finished eating, gaining me slightly odd looks from everyone and a giggle from Esme.

“She’s been obsessed with Austin powers lately” Emmett said rolling his eyes.

“Gold member” I said smiling, nodding my head.

“Emmett you need so more mojo” I said standing up making an ashamed noise at him, smirking I slowly back away seeing Emmett stand up from his seat. ‘Epping’ I ran into the living room, taking the remote for the TV I turned Austin powers gold member on. Sitting down on the sofa I smiling once the Tom Cruise bit had finished and the music came on, standing up I started dancing with them, only to jump up and down laughing happily when Austin blew up Brittney Spears head.

“Abby… Really?” Edward asked with a smirk on his face, nodding my head sharply I started dancing again in time with the actors. Not noticing when Edward walked out of the room I burst out laughing when mini me turned unto a mini Austin powers.

Once the film was over I stood up and stretched looking at the clock on the wall I sighed, irritated that I didn’t have any time to start working on my car.

“Come on I’ll drop you off” Emmett whispered into my ear and took my hand in his.

“See you later guys” I shouted once we reached the front door, to hear everyone else shouting their goodbyes to me I smiled and walked to the jeep with Emmett.

Once in the car I started to fiddle with the radio, finding nothing good to listen to I huffed in annoyance.

“Take your pick” Emmett said opening the compartment in front of me to reveal loads of CD’s. Smiling I took them out looking through them, I had a hard time choosing.

“You listen to killswitch engage?” I asked questioningly taking the disk and placing it into the CD placer.

“Yup” he said taking his eyes off of the road to look at me with a smile.

“Ok them what are your three favourite songs?” I asked smirking lightly back.

“Hmm the first three?” he asked more the stated making me laugh lightly. Arriving at my house my smile fell slightly seeing Jacob leaning against Bella’s hunk of shit she calls a truck.

When the car stopped I was about to open the door when Emmett stopped me. Confused I turned around to feel his cold lips on mine, smiling into the kiss I felt him pull me closer when I heard the door being ripped open I broke the kiss to see a furious Jacob standing next to me glaring daggers into Emmett.

“I’ll see you later Emmett” I said softly, my mind not really processing what had just happened. Hearing a grunt from Jacob I felt boiling arms wrap around me and I was pulled out of the car but not before I heard an enraged animalistic growl come from inside the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you secret_ninja_37 for your message ^_^