HA HA Bella HA HA

All I want by a day to remember

Walking over the front door I ignored the boiling hand pressed lightly on my back and quickly glanced at Emmett’s retreating car with a slight frown, I didn’t want him to go. Opening the door I sighed lightly before turning to face Jacob, opening my mouth I was about to say something but I was cut off by ‘dad’ taking my shoulders in his hands making me tense. Shrugging them off, I brushed past him and walked into the house towards my room, ignoring Bella’s cries to Jacob.

Lying on my bed just staring at the ceiling, the image of Emmett flashed before my eyes taking over the pattern I had just created with my eyes. A small smile graced my face as I closed my eyes the whole scene of Emmett kissing me played behind my eye lids. Knocking at the door snapped me out of my daze like state, sighing I opened my eyes getting off of my bed. Dragging my feet I walked over to my bedroom door, opening it I saw Jacob smiling down at me.

“Hey Jake, what are you doing?” I asked turning to look around him but not having any success.

“I was waiting for you to get home before” he whispered running the back of his hands down my cheek, tensing slightly I forced a smile on my face.

“Come in Jake” I whispered keeping my forced smile in check. Moving out of his way and over to my bed I sat down when I felt the space next to me sink and forced myself not to sigh out loud. Taking my hand in one of his hands, he wrapped his other arm around my waist smiling softly at me. I really wish that he wasn’t going to do what I think he was going to do. Just as Jacob opened his mouth about to say the words I wish he wouldn’t Charlie walked into my room, I didn’t know if I was relieved to see him or not. Staring at Charlie wondering what he wanted, my attention was captured by Jacob, feeling him cup my chin with hand making me look at him.

“Abby?” he asked a lot shier then before.

“What is it Jacob?” I asked softly now ignoring my dad watching us both like a hawk.

“Well I was wondering if you would go out with me” he said looking from my eyes to the floor. Flickering my gaze to Charlie for a split second I regretted it. Seeing him nod his head with a glair I knew that I had to do, it’s not that I don’t like Jacob it’s just that I like Emmett and when I kissed Jacob it just didn’t feel right.

“Ok Jacob” I said with a soft smiling. Hell I’ll give us a thought and a second go, the only thing I worry about is if I end up hurting Jacob in the end.

“Thank you” he breathed out beaming at me, kissing my cheek he turned to my dad smiling, looking back and forth between the two smiling men a few times when it hit me… they had planned this, they corned me into saying yes. Shit! What was I going to say to Emmett, we kissed that has to count for something… hopefully he likes me.

Following the guys out of my room with my narrowed eyes I sighed irritated and flopped down on my bed, I couldn’t believe they had done that to me. Turning over onto my side I grabbed my remote control and turned my TV on, turning the channel over I flicked through the songs on my iPod before finally settling on pretty girl by sugarcult. Singing along I yawned half way through, getting under my covers I ignored the fact that I was still dressed and fell asleep.

Waking up the next morning to Bella screaming I smiled getting out of bed and stretched, rubbing my stomach I walked over to my draws. Shuffling through my clothes I finally decided on what I was going to wear, I trekked over to the bathroom only just managing to shut the door in Bella’s face.

[Ahh today is defiantly my day] I thought with a smile as the water droplets pelted against my milky skin. Ignoring the banging on the poor door I carried on with my shower, once I was sure I used up all of the hot water I got out of the shower, dried myself off and got dressed.

Straightening out my red all time low shirt I walked into the kitchen not really sure what to eat. After rummaging through the fridge and cupboards I found nothing I wanted, frowning at the lack of food I walked into the living room to wait for Emmett to pick me up. When the sound of a horn blared through the house, standing up I collected my bag and walked over to the front door. Opening it I was about to say something when I was pulled into boiling arms, frowning I realised that this wasn’t Emmett. Pulling away slightly I looked up at the beaming face of Jacob, confused I only just managed to tug a tight smile onto mine.

“Hey Jake, I don’t mean to sound rude but what are you doing here?” I asked confused.

“What am I not allowed to take my girlfriend out?” he asked in a mock hurt voice, pulling away even more I looked up at him even more confused… when did I agree to be his girlfriend?

“Girlfriend?” I asked trying to remember when or even if he asked me to be his.

“Yup, am so happy that I have you” he whispered leaning down; as he got closer my eyes widened, I couldn’t do this I liked Emmett! Moving my head at the last second I inwardly sighed in relief. Feeling his lips on my head I really hoped that Emmett would take his time getting here and wouldn’t see this. Pulling out of Jacobs arms I frowned slightly.

“Jacob, I never agreed to be your girlfriend” I said softly.

“But last night” he whimpered out looking lost and hurt.

“Last night I agreed to go on a date with you and if it goes well then I will think about being your girlfriend ok” I said forcing a soft smile at the end.

“Ok” he replied happier than before. Rubbing his arms with my hands I walked out of his hug and over to his car.

“I was going to the Cullen’s today… you can give me a lift” I said with a cheeky smile.

“Abby I don’t think you should be with the Cullen’s” Jacob said in a serious and worried voice.

“Why?” I asked confused again, what was it with him and confusing me.

“I don’t like the Cullen’s, their dangerous” Jake said with hate in his voice.

“Aren’t we all?” I questioned back only gaining a grunt of a reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you everyone for the messages ^_^