HA HA Bella HA HA

love me dead by ludo

Grumbling under my breath I slowly climbed into Bella’s truck making her face glow a brilliant red that suited her, looking at her I snickered jumping up and down on my seat.

“Well get this heap of shit to school” I said sweetly smiling at my dearest fuming Bella. I had to turn to look out of the window I would have burst out laughing, when I remembered Jacob from when we were little.

“sooo how is Jacob?” I asked watching her plain face closely for any emotion and when I saw a frown on her face I tried to keep back my smile hidden, he-he she likes him, I can tell by the look in her eyes hmmm I’m guess he… rejected her. What confirmed my answer were a glare and an unhappy crumble.

“I wonder if he’s dating anyone” I wondered a little too loud ‘accidently’ looking at her face for a reaction I pleasantly greeted with an angry blush and a sad/angry noise. I had to bite my lips so I wouldn’t laugh.

“Maybe I should see him and catch up” I said loud enough for her to hear me, quickly glancing at her from the corner of my eye to see her hands tighten on the poor steering wheel. He-he just a little more.

“Hmmm we could play doctor and nurse again, I think I still have my sexy nurse outfit somewhere” I muttered rubbing my chin, when I heard her growl under her breath.

“What was that Bella?” I asked sweetly with a sickly sweet smile.

“Don’t you dare!” she said slowly and angrily only to making me smirk in return.

“And there I thought you already had a boyfriend, soooo you wouldn’t mind if I had someone from school” I said looking at her tense and angry form clutching the steering wheel in a vice like grip.

Entering the parking lot everyone stared at the car knowing that I was coming and I was touched… really! Getting out of the truck I started to walk toward the main entrance when I spotted five beautiful people standing in front of two cars a Volvo and a jeep, I just shrugged their stares off and walked to the office.

ALICES POV

I understand that Emmett is lonely and wants someone to hold and love and for that person to love and hold him too but being with Bella was not the answer. She was still after Edward, who was happily married to Rosalie and then the problem with the wolf Jacob. That girl needs to stay away from us her future should have nothing to do with us.

But lately I have been having loads of every strong and clear visions of Emmett and a girl that looks slightly like Bella, I’m guessing their sisters. In my visions Emmett and the girl, who I learned to be called Abby are so happy together, my visions vary from them both holding each other, to them kissing, her being a vampire, them hunting together and my worst them going at it.

I can't wait for this girl to come she is going to change everyone’s life for good, my self, jasper and Rosalie are going to gain a sister and best friend even though I see Rosalie being a little hostile at first. Edward is going to gain a sister and friend, while Esme and Carlisle are going to gain the daughter they always wanted but with the exception of a few little things. Everyone knows about my visions apart from Emmett because if we told him we all know that he would fight against it.

Once morning had come I was ready for school and I skipped down the stairs, trying to hold my excitement in when I felt calm wash through me, after giving my husband a thankful kiss I walked over to Edward’s Volvo and got into the back with jasper.

“Everyone is going to love her I know it” I said bouncing up and down in my seat.

“Alice you talk about her everyday, ever since you had that first vision of her months ago. Are you sure you’re not the one in love with her?” Edward joked as I felt jaspers hand tighten around mine; giving his hand a squeeze I pulled my tongue out at Edward.

“No, she’s my best friend. No sorry mine and Rosalie’s best friend” I said folding my arms over my chest, looking out of the window.

“And you really think I’m going to get along with this human?” Rosalie sneered out glaring at me as I tried to keep my self happy and not pounce on her for underestimating my ability.

“Yes you both have some things in common. She builds cars and bikes or makes them better then she will sell them or race them” I said

“She’s a street racer, is she any good?” Rosalie asked amused

“Ask her your self” I said getting out of the car as we had arrived at school.

Standing in Jaspers arms we all heard the sound of Bella’s truck coming, I looked over to Emmett to see him look indifferent; he seemed to not really care. As the truck stopped I watched the two girls get out of the car and I just couldn’t control my happiness as I started bouncing on the spot.

“That’s her” I whispered while everyone watched the new girl enter the school, I looked at Emmett to see him in aw staring after her.