HA HA Bella HA HA

No matter what by papa roach

“SWAN, CULLEN GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!” our teacher bellowed giving the teacher an apologetic smile through the hole.

“HI BELLA” I shouted waving franticly at her, seeing her frown and slump in her seat from the hole. I got my bag and skipped out of the room singing the doom song on my way to the office.

I burst into the room to see the balding headmaster standing up, mouth open and arm extended as he pointed his chubby index finger at the rebel sitting in front of him. At hearing the door slam into the wall they both turned to face me, I just smiled waving.

“Continue” I said waving my hand in the air once I was sat down on the snot green chair. They both stared at me for a second when MR. Hall started shouting again; god was I getting a headache.

After the shouting match the head and I had I walked out of the office pissed and really not in the mood. I walked into the canteen to be flagged down by the pixy girl I got in trouble. Walking over I collected pizza, chocolate milk and a brownie along the way, I sat down at the table looked everyone over.

“And you are?” some blond said in a snotty way.

“Am Abby swan and you are?” I said returning the blonds glare.

“Rosalie” was all she said before turning to some guy I guess to be her boyfriend.

“Abby, this is my boyfriend jasper and my brother Edward and you know Emmett and Rosalie” Alice said pointing to everyone.

“So why are you riding with Bella, don’t you have a car?” Edward asked poking his food with a fork.

“I did but I gave them away to my racing friends” I said shrugging, I need to go car shopping anyway soon then go shopping for parts.

“Why?”

“Some times I will build a car from scratch but it takes too much time so I just make the ones I buy better then race them” I said taking a bite of my pizza.

“you race” Emmett said and then burst out laughing gaining everyone’s attention, glairing at him I knew he didn’t know just who he was messing with.

“Yes I do and” I said standing up my group was pretty famous and I found it funny that no one had guess how I was yet.

“DUDE, IT’S FUCKING ABBY SWAN, DQ” a guy yelled making my smirk grow and Emmett’s fall as people started to surround me. The bell rang saving me from questions; I walked to my next lesson with Rosalie and Alice.

“What’s DQ? Rosalie asked

“You don’t race, do you?” I asked looking at her to see her shake her head.

“Ok it just means drift queen, when I fix a car up I’ll take you” I said sitting down.

“Ok you can fix it up at our house” Alice said bouncing up and down in her seat. I nodded my head and stared out of the window bored I had no intention of learning maths. Hearing the bell ring I ran out of the class glad to be free and headed to my locker when I felt a brick wall nock me down to the floor, pissed I looked up to see Emmett and Bella laughing. I growled standing up, booting my locker door making it open, throwing my books in.

Stomping out of the school pissed off with all the glares I was getting from fucking Emmett all day, I sighed angrily wanting to scream when my favourite song came on calming me down. Reaching Bella’s truck I looked back to the school doors and saw Alice running over, at human speed pulling jasper and Rosalie along while Edward walked behind smirking.

Stuffing my ear buds in my favourite song came on, smiling I rummaged through my bag looking for my speakers, finding them I connected them to my iPod pausing the song I waited until I turned the volume to maximum.

Opening Bella’s truck door I smirked at my guitar and small amp, picking them up. Looking around for Bella I sighed in relief not seeing her, I handed Edward my iPod, speakers and amp I pressed the play button.

Patrick’s voice blared through the speakers gaining everyone’s attention; I smirked playing my guitar along with Pete and I noticed that Edward had turned it down so people could hear me sing and play.

“I am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words
And I don't really care, which side wins
As long as the room keeps singing
That's just the business I'm in

This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
I'm not a shoulder to cry on, but I digress” I sang and shrugged to Alice as she giggled at me.

“I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate
I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate” I jumped onto the hood of the car still playing and singing.

“I wrote the gospel on giving up
(You look pretty sinking) – {Alice and Rosalie}
But the real bombshells have already sunk
(Primadonnas of the gutter) – {Alice and Rosalie}
At night we're painting your trash gold while you sleep
Crashing not like hips or cars
No, more like p-p-p-parties” Alice and Rosalie sang with me.

“This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race

Bandwagon's full. Please, catch another” I sang stomping my foot.

“I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate
I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate”

“All the boys who the dance floor didn't love” I sang pointing at Jasper and Edward.
“And all the girls whose lips couldn't move fast enough” I sang pointing at Alice and Rosalie.
“Sing until your lungs give out” I jumped on my knees throwing my arms in the air as my guitar rested against my front. Standing back up I pulled Alice and Rosalie onto the hood of the truck while I jumped on the roof and I was very surprised that the truck had lasted this long.

“This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
(Now you) – {Alice and Rosalie}
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
(Wear out the groove) – {Alice and Rosalie}
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
(Sing out loud) – {Alice and Rosalie}
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race
(Oh, oh) – {Alice and Rosalie}
This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race”

“I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate
I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate, oh so intricate” I sang an jumped landing on my knees.

“ABBY” Bella screeched hurting everyone’s ears.

“mef” I said still on my knees, tilting my head to the side when Jasper helped me down, I thanked him and looked over to Bella to see that Emmett had joined her side, glairing at me. I felt movement near me so I looked over to see Alice and Rosalie stand by my sides and Jasper and Edward in front of me, looking around I noticed that we were the only ones left.

The tension and silence was annoying me so me being the loving random person I am decided to brake it.

“I saw a squirrel and it was going like this” I said doing the actions Gir does from invader Zim making Alice, Edward and jasper laugh and Rosalie smile.