HA HA Bella HA HA

Never too late by three days grace

Nodding our heads indicating that we were both ready the ref walked off to a wall to keep away from being hit but close enough to see what was happening clearly and interrupted if needed.

I didn’t move an inch, my eyes slept over him checking his body for weakness, I tuned all of the cheering out. I looked from his stance, which I found a flaw in, his stance was slightly wrong, I recognized what he was trying to do but his footing was wrong. I looked into his eyes before walking around to him, making him in return move away from me so we were circling each other. My eyes again swept over him, from the way he moved to the he looked at me with slight fear.

UNKNOWN POV

Why the fuck did I have to come all the way over here to check on the fucking Cullen’s. If they hadn’t changed that brat yet I was going to kill her for them myself. Reaching their house I stopped breathing when the stench of dog assaulted my highly sensitive nose, wondering why the Cullen’s would have such visitors I watched them form the shadows so as not to be seen. A cruel sadistic smirk stretched onto my lips as I spotted another blood bag with the Cullen’s. Being the curious vampire I am I followed the group instead of reporting straight home, to some club. Walking after them I wasn’t really surprised that there was stupid enough not to notice me, I followed them down into a stuffy basement that had been refurnished to host fighting. Amused I plopped down on the cement basement steps watching the new Cullen toy fight someone twice her size, the started was boring but as they started to move I noticed how animalistic the girl looked as she circled the man, the predictor circling it’s prey. I just had to tell master, he would obviously want her.

[Hmm, she would make a perfect vampire for the guard I must tell Aro] I thought licking my lips at the thought of the girl; I was going to make her mine.

YOU’RE POV

My search was complete when I saw the ever so slight limp he walked with; smirking I went for him purposely leaving my right side open. Taking the bait he brought his leg up to kick me but before he could do any damage I spun behind him kicking the leg he was balancing on making him huddle to the floor, I walked over bored and slammed my foot onto his chest keeping it there, putting more and more pressure on his chest as all I heard was people shouting at the man to tap out but he didn’t, at hearing some more of his ribs break I looked down at the man emotionless. I was about to deliver the final blow when Carlisle ran into the area and pushed me way from the injured man, the ref walked up to me pulling my arm into the air claiming me the winner. I snapped out of my fight mode and walked over to a cheering Jacob laughing.

“What do you think?” I asked my astonished friends as Alice passed me my water bottle, taking a sip I was pulled into a bear hug by Jacob.

“You were amazing” he whispered into my ear making me smile and a very small blush play on my cheeks. I was about to say something else what a slimy hand grabbed my arm pulling me back into the fighting square forcefully. Narrowing my eyes I looked at the disgusting hand on my arm, my eyes followed the arm to a man around the age of thirty; he had black hair and green eyes. He was around average build with hints of muscles under his shirt. I nodded my head to the ref taking the man’s hand off of me and shaking it. We both nodded our head telling the ref we were ready.

This time I didn’t have time to analyze the man like I would have liked as the fool went straight at me, moving out of the way all of my training kicked in, my face went emotionless; I felt nothing. I swiftly dodged his fist spinning behind him, delivering a blow to his left ribs, hearing the crunch I zoning everything out the only thing that seemed to exist was this man, me and how I was going to beat him into the ground. I shifted my feet moving to the right, moving away from his kick I grabbed his outstretched left arm, pulling him I flipped him over me onto his back I was about to stamp on his throat when he grabbed my leg, slamming me down onto the floor. Recovering as fast as I could I got up watching the man very carefully, my eyes narrowed in on his hand holding his ribs smirking I gave him a roundhouse kick making him fall to the floor again. I walked over to him when he went to kick my legs I jumped on his leg hearing a loud snap, circling him the only thing I could hear was his heavy breathing as my old sergeant shouted ways to end him. Standing before him I sneered punching is already broken ribs, I was so into the fight that I didn’t hear the man tap out, I was about to deliver the final blow to his chest. My fist was inches away from almost killing him when I stopped, I balled my fist tighter, my mind was shouting, screaming at me to finish this, end the fight with this blow but I was roughly pulled away by cold arms. Snapping out of my trance I looked up to see Emmett looking down at me with concern and worry.

I was set on the ground, looking around I saw that I was outside; nodding my head to Emmett in thanks I walked over to Jacobs car waiting for the rest to come out.

“What’s wrong with you?” Emmett shouted in my face looking at me with disgust. I only bowed my head looking at the floor. I didn’t want to answer, I would not tell anyone about the hell I have been through. At seeing everyone walk out of the club I saw them looking at me with slight disgust, I looked away getting into the car. Sitting down Jacob climbed in next to me, pulling me onto his lap. I smiled sadly at him making him smile back softly kissing my forehead.

“That was awesome” Seth burst out breaking the tension in the car, I smiled softly at him feeling the car jerk forward.

“The way you flipped him, I am never going to make you angry” Embry added making everyone else in the car laugh at him. Pulling up on my driveway I waved bye to the guys as Jacob walked me to the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so this story will have a tint of Jacob romance but nothing big.