Status: please comment and tell me your thoughts

The Sweet Deadly Secret

Two.

Justin and I reached the school by the first bell. "Shit! We have five minutes to get ready and into class!" Justin yelled. I just laughed.

"Since when do you care about getting to class on time?"

"Since i heard there was a new chick! Maybe she is in one of my classes."He said then ran off. I slowly followed, laughing.



"Thank you for finally joining us, Mr. Vaughn. Now have a seat so I can start class." My English teacher, Mrs. Cocktail, growled. I'm surprised she's even married. She is so ugly and fat!

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled walking to my normal seat. The back chair in the right corner, farthest away from that annoying bitch.

"Now class, first thing we our going to introduce our new student, Kersti Moon. Will you come up here dear?" Mrs. C asked somewhat nicely. I wasn't paying any attention. I was just doodling on my notebook when I heard the chair in front of my scrap across the hard ground. Still didn't look up. "Now class i want you to give Kersti a warm hello." Silence.

"Class I said--"

"It's okay Mrs. Cocktail. May I go back to my seat now?" That voice! I've heard that voice before but I've only heard it in my.... in my dreams. My head shot up. Its her! Its the girl I was falling 'head over heals' for! The one I never thought existed.

She started walking my way, head down. She did caught a glimpse of me and gasped. She quickly turned away and sat in her seat. What was that about?
♠ ♠ ♠
short? i know.
More to come.
what do you think? Good? Bad? let me know

Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: