Status: please comment and tell me your thoughts

The Sweet Deadly Secret

Three.

"Dude! I saw the new girl! She is in my French class! She looks just like the description of the girl from your dream!" Justin yelled as he ran to our lunch table.

"Ohmigod, I know! She's in my English class. I told her she could sit with us today." I said as I looked at the caferteria doors and saw her walk in. I raised my hand so she could find us. She smiled and walked over.

"Hey Derek. Justin." she said taking a seat next to me.

"Hey Kersti. Hows the rest of your day been going so far?" I asked elbowing Justin so he would close his mouth. I guess he was in shock that I was talking to a girl or that this girl seriously looked like the one from my dreams.

"It's been good. Nobody else has talked to me though. This school is really all about looks huh." She said. Her smile started to fade.

"Yeah. Who cares about them though. They are stuck up snobby bitches and dicks. No offense Justin." I said trying to make her feel better. Her smile returned and Justin punched me in the arm.

"So, Kersti, where did you live befor here?" Justin asked, finally talking.

"Oh I lived in South Dakota. My dad got a promotion here. He is a surgeon."

"Oh cool! What's your mom do?" Justin said. Kersti looked down at her plate of untouched food.

"Umm.. She, well, uh, she died... When I was three. She had breast cancer." She said quietly poking at her potatos. Once again Justin's mouth dropped. I smacked him and Kersti looked up giving us a weird look.

"Kersti, I am soo sorry. That must be really hard." I said grabbing her hand. As soon as our skin touched, electricity shot through my body. She must have felt it too because she yanked away at the same time I did.

"It's fine. I was little so it didn't cause much damage." She said rubbing her hand.

"Pshh. I wish I was little when my parents got divorced." I mummbled looking down at my tray. "They made it final last month."

"Ohh Derek, I'm sorry." She said. She went to touch my shoulder but stopped and pulled her hand away. Then she took a bite of her meatloaf. Well... I think it was meatloaf. As soon as it touched her tounge she spit it right back onto her tray. "Ugkk! Holy shit this food is gross! How do you eat this nasty ass crap?!" Her face was all disturbed and me and Justin laughed.

"We never eat school food. Our cook is TERRIBLE! Still can't figure out why the school hired him. Her? Him-her." Justin laughed. Kersti's cheeks were turning a light pink and she gave us an embarressed smile.

"Yeah... school food. Thats what I meant." her cheeks now looked like gorgeous little tomatos. Justin and I were still laughing.

"Hey Kersti. Wanna hang after school? This fag over here has basketball practice." I shot him a death glare.

"Sorry man. You know how Couch gets when we skip practice." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"You mean that fat ass motha fucka? Dude, he can fuck a tree! He is messing with our skate time!" I yelled. Kersti just giggled as Justin smiled and flipped me the bird. I grinned and gave it right back to him.

"Anyways, yeah that sounds like fun." Kersti said, her voice like honey. The bell rang meaning lunch was over. Damn. "I'll see you later then. Bye Derek. Justin." Kersti turned and walked toward her next class. I stared longingly after her then slowly turned away and walked to my next class.... Gym.
♠ ♠ ♠
what ya think???(:
I kinda like writing in the point of view of a boy. It's different.
anyways. Comments please(; they make me smile!
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: