Status: please comment and tell me your thoughts

The Sweet Deadly Secret

Four.

The rest of the day went by crazy fast. Next thing I know I'm waiting at the main door waiting for Kersti. She came down the hall with a smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"So what shall we do first?" She asked.

"Well first we gotta get to the park. Then, I'm gonna teach you to balance on the borad.

"Sounds great! Let's go!" She giggled then grabbed my hand and dragged me out the front doors and to the parking lot where we ran to the park. Hand in hand.

~

Nobody was at the park when Kersi and I arrived. As usual. Well, there was an old lady walking her fat gerbel. Yeah.. I don't know.

"Man! This place is packed!" Kersi said looking around, not trying to hide her sarcasm.

"Yeah. Nobody really comes around here unless the pool is open." I said. "It's awesome for Justin and me when we wanna skate. No one to yell at us to get outta the way or tell us to stop messing around." I smiled at her. She smiled back and it took my breath away. Her smile was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. Well, next to her of corase.

"So are we just gonna stand around here with our thumbs up our asses or are you gonna teach me to skateborad?" Kersti laughed.

"Let's do this!" I laughed. "Okay, first, we gotta get you to balance on the borad. So place your feet on the borad. Don't worry. I got you." I grabbed her hand. The warm shock ran through my body again. Niether of us let go. She slowly got on the borad, trying to keep her balance. I let go of her hand she stayed perfectly balanced. "Awesome! Are you sure you haven't skated before?" I asked, clapping. She smiled.

"I'm positive. This is deffinatley my first time." She said. She wobbled a bit but stayed on the borad.

"Good. Now start to push the borad to a speed you like then put both feet back on the borad until you slow down then you do it again." I explained. She nodded then very slowly pushed the borad. Kersti got faster and faster. Soon she was at a really good pace. Then she hit a huge rock and flew off the borad. I ran over to help her.

"Kersti! You okay? That was a nasty fall." I asked inspecting her to see if she had any injurys.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was soo much fun!" She grinned a huge grin, not even phased by the wipeout. I laughed at her.

"Well now you know why I do it." I laughed. "We are done for today though. You cut your arm up pretty badly." I stated pointing to the three-inch semi-deep gash on the back of her left arm. She also had quite a few minor cuts on her palms and both arms. She looked surprised.

"Whoa. I didn't even notice. I'm starting to feel the pain now." She said poking the small ones.

"C'mon, Kersti. Let's get you all cleaned and bandaged up. My house is just around the corner." I said helping her up, carefully. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around the gash so the bleeding would stop.

When we got back to my place I took her straight to my room. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the alcohol, cotton balls, neosporn, and band-aids.

"Wow. You have cut yourself up quite a few times huh?" Kersti said when I walked in with the supplies.

"Yeah. Been to the doctor quite a few times as well. Broken kneecap, tons of deep gashes, and I've broke my right elbow twice." I said dumping some alcohol on the cotton balls. "Hold out your arm. Oh, by the way, this might sting a little."

I rubbed the cotton balls along the little cuts. Kersti sucked in her breath and bit her bottom lip. It didn't last long. After, like, two seconds I had cleaned and bandaged all her little cuts. Now it was time to work on that nice gash of hers. "Alright. This one is gonna hurt a lot. When you feel pain, bite my sweatshirt and squeeze my arm."

She closed her eyes tightly as soon as I raised my hand with the cotton ball. The second I touched the wound, Kersti cried out in agony and suffocated my arm. I tried to work as fast and carefully as I could. Two minutes later I had three band-aids covering the wound.

"God damn! That fuckin' hurt!" She cursed, checking out her bandaged arm.

"I told you it wouldn't feel good." I said flexing my arm. That girl can squeeze pretty damn hard!

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She said lightly touching my arm.

"Hey. It's all good. My arm is still alive. Anyways you were in pain." I said smiling at her. She smiled back. God damn! Her smile was the exact same smile as the girl from my dreams!

"Oh. Here's your sweatshirt... Well whats left of it." She said with a little giggle. My sweatshirt was stained with her blood all over it and her teeth and left huge holes from where she bit it. I laughed. Thank god it wasn't one of my favorites. I might've cried.

"Damn girl! You can do some serious damage." I said.

"I know." She smirked. "Hey. Can you take me home? I wanna get home before it gets to late." she asked, then jutted out her bottom lip a little bit made her eyes get big. I sighed and agreed.

~

Kersti's house is HUGE! It was the size of my house times twenty. I walked her to the front door.

"Thanks for an amazing first day. I hope there is a lot more to come." She grinned.

"Say the word and I'm yours."

"Tomorrow?"

"I'm there." She grinned bigger and kissed my cheek. Fire passed through my face. It felt nice. A giant goofy grin spread across my face.

"Good-night, Derek. Thanks again."

"A-a-anytime, Kersti." I stuttered. She smiled and dissapeared into the darkness of her house. "Yes!" I whispered, jumping off the steps. I climbed into my mom's 1970 orange and white mustang and drove to Justin's.

~

"Dude, you sure she is the one?" Justin asked. I sat on his bed.

"Positive! She looks just like the chick from my dreams. The thing is... she gasped when she fist saw me. Like she knew me from somewhere." I explained.

"Weirddd..."

"Ya think... What... What if she has dreams about me?" I said. I sounded insane.

"Dude, your insane." Jay rolled his eyes. Point proven.

"Well give me another explanation." I demanded. Even if I did sound insane there was no other reason. Jay shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't explain it and niether could I. I knew this girl had known me from somewhere, and I was gonna find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Derek now has a mission. When he has one he usually finds out whats going on. To bad Kersti doesn't want him to know.
More is coming. I promise.
Comments are very loved<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: