Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Being Edited as I work on new chapters.

Scars

Chapter 15

Driving past the store for the third time without stopping to go in, Matt found him self pulling up next to the tattoo studio instead. Stepping out of his car and locking it behind him, he made his way into the store, sitting down on the bench next to a waiting client and sighed deeply.

"S'up dude?" Brian said lifting his head from where he was sat at his station drawing up a design.

"Three times I've driven past. Three. I'm just too nervous to go in." he said.

"Aw man, are you scared of going into an adult toy store by yourself?" JB mock whined.

"Fuck you dude." Matt shot back glaring under his aviators.

"Just go in and talk to her dude. She won't bite.” Brian replied with a smile.

“Unless you ask nicely!” Jimmy called over with a smirk.

“You guys do realise that the last person I actually asked out on a date was Val right? When we were fourteen!” Matt replied with another sigh. “Not to mention that she’s just come out of a relationship herself, and not one that ended well neither.”

“But what about the way you two were talking the other night? You got on great.” Jimmy said.

“I know that, but I don’t want to scare her off by coming on too strong too soon.” he replied with a huff.

“Dude, it’s one fucking date man! Just ask her out.” Brian called over to him.

“I know, but…”

“I’ll do it.” Jimmy yelled, stopping the tattoo he was doing and grabbing his cell of the counter behind him.

“No!” Matt yelled jumping up Jimmy chuckling like a mad man at the look of fear in Matt’s eyes.

“Would you feel better if it was a double date?” Brian asked. “I could talk to Tonya and see what she thinks.”

Matt nodded, “That sounds ideal. It’ll be more relaxed that way. Yeah.”

Shaking his head as he chuckled to himself, Brian leaned over and grabbed his cell phone, dialling Tonya’s number. “Hey baby.” He greeted with a smile.

“Hey, what’s up?” she replied smiling at the sound of his voice.

“Do you fancy going out somewhere later?” he asked glancing over to Matt who was watching him eagerly.

“Yeah, sure, what do you wanna do? Dinner somewhere?” she asked.

“Well, um, yeah and well, maybe we could make it a double date?” he said.

“A double date? With who?” she asked intrigued.

“With Matt and Stella.” He told her. “That’s if you think she’ll be up for it.”

“Is he going to ask her?” she asked confused.

“He’s nervous. Do you think she’ll be up for it?” he asked.

“Just tell him to get his ass over there and ask her out and I’ll see the three of you at seven.” She replied.

“Okay babe, I’ll call you later.” Brian replied with a smirk, turning to face Matt as he hung up.
“She said to get your ass over there and ask her out.”

“Really? She thought she’d be up for it?” Matt asked standing up.

“Dude, I swear, if you’re not out of that door in five seconds I’m gonna let Jimmy call her for you!” Johnny called over, laughing as Matt nodded and took off.

With a box full of new dildos in her hand, Stella sung along to the song on the radio as she put them out on display. She turned at the sound of the shop door opening, pleasantly surprised to see Matt walk though looking kind of nervous.

“Hey.” she greeted, continuing the task in hand as he walked further into the store.

“Hi.” He nervously replied as he watched her place a large black dildo onto the display table.

“What brings you in here today?” she asked.

“Well, um, I was wondering…” he began stuffing his hands into his pockets.

Stella glanced up at him, sensing his unease and noticing the way his hazel eyes kept flickering between her and the toys in her hand. “I’ve got smaller ones if you’d prefer” she said with a smirk, seeing his eyes widening, his mouth opening to protest but words failing him. Stella laughed, setting the box down on the counter and turned to face him. “Matt relax, I was kidding. What’s wrong?”

Taking a deep breath, Matt nodded “Okay, I can do this.” he muttered to himself before lifting his gaze back to Stella. “Would you like to go on a date with me?”

Taken aback by his words, Stella just stared at him for a second. “I um…”

“No, of course you wouldn’t. I mean you’ve only just broken up with Cole, you’re not ready to date yet…” he muttered shaking his head.

“Matt.” Stella said with a smile.

“Why would you want to go on a date with me anyway, it was a dumb idea-“ he continued.

“Matt!” Stella said again, this time stepping forward to place a hand on his colourful, muscular bicep. “It wasn’t a dumb idea, but you’re right, I’m not sure I’m ready to date anyone yet.” She said with a sad smile.

Nodding, Matt smiled, “Not even a double date with Tonya and Brian?”

Gazing into his hazel eyes, she smiled up at him, “They’ve already agreed to this haven’t they?”

“It was Brian’s idea.” Matt confessed. “And yes, he’s already spoken to Tonya about it.”

“You best tell me where and what time then.” She said with a smile which Matt mirrored.

“You wouldn’t believe how nervous he was just a few short hours ago.” Brian said quietly to Tonya as they watched Matt and Stella talking together as if they were the only couple in the restaurant.

“Well, I’m glad he finally manned up and asked her out.” Tonya replied smiling.

“Me too, he’s been driving me crazy all week, wanting to ask her, but worried that it’s too soon after what happened with Cole.” He replied.

“I think that this is just what she needs after Cole. I know she likes Matt, and more than she cares to admit if she’s honest with herself. But we’ll see what happens.” She replied suppressing a yawn.

“Tired babe?” Brian asked slipping a tattooed arm around her shoulder.

“It’s been a long week.” She replied. “But thankfully I get to have a long weekend off and relax.”

“Want me to drive you home?” he asked, running his fingers through her shoulder length hair.

“If you don’t mind.” she replied with a smile.

“Of course not, come on.” He said standing up. “Guys, we’re going to head off.” he said to Matt and Stella.

“Oh, okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Stella replied with a smile as she stood up to hug Tonya briefly.

Leading her out of the restaurant and over to his car, Brian then drove Tonya home, pulling up into her driveway. Undoing her seatbelt, she leaned over to kiss Brian, her hand reaching up to gently cup his face as she ran her tongue over his lower lip. He parted his lips, allowing her tongue access to his mouth, moaning softly as it entwined with his own tongue, his hand reaching over to sit on her hip.

As the kiss intensified, Brian almost pulling her across to his seat, Tonya’s hand slipped up his leg, feeling the growing bulge in his pants as his hand slid slowly up her bare leg, hesitating at the hem of her skirt.

Breathlessly pulling away, Tonya drew her lower lip between her teeth as she quickly contemplated what she was about to say, her mind being made up as she felt his lips on the soft skin below her ear. “Do you want to come inside?”

Brian lifted his head, his brown eyes finding hers, “Are you sure?”

“Unless you’re up to giving the neighbours a show.” Tonya replied with a playful smile on her lips.

“Lead the way.” He murmured against her lips.

Entering the house, Brian wrapped his colourful arms around her waist, gently kissing her neck as he kicked the door shut. Turning in his arms, she slipped hers around his neck as she pulled him closer, forcing his lips to hers as she began to walk backwards towards the stairs. Hitching her skirt up a little, Brian lifted her legs, wrapping the slender limbs around his waist and carrying her up the stairs.

“Which room is yours?” he whispered pulling away from her lips as they reached the top of the stairs.

“First on the left.” She murmured as she moved her lips to his neck, her tongue licking the tattoo behind his ear before gently nipping at it.

Groaning, Brian fumbled briefly with the door handle of her bedroom, pushing it open and again kicking it shut behind them. As Tonya slipped down his body to stand again, Brian groaned once more as she brushed over his hardening shaft, eager to be set free from the confines of his pants. Holding each others’ gaze, they both reached for the hems of each others tops. Tops removed, Brian kicked off his Nikes, Tonya cussing as she unzipped her boots before they both reached for the waist bands of the denim that covered them.

Stood in only their underwear, Brian stepped forward and pressed his lips to Tonya’s once more, his hands sliding around her waist, down to her ass, squeezing it as he lifted her and carried her over to the bed, laying her down onto the deep purple silk sheets. As their tongues roamed each others mouths, their hands roamed over each others bodies, Tonya’s breath hitching in her throat as his fingers skimmed lightly over her toned stomach before slipping under her back, to skilfully unclasp her bra. Moving his lips to her collarbone as he slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, Brian paused as he felt Tonya tense under him.

“You okay?” he whispered, lifting his gaze to hers. She nodded quietly. “Baby, if you’re not ready to do this we can stop.” He said brushing loose hair off her face.
Biting her lip, Tonya shook her head.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Brian asked feeling like she was holding back.

“I’m fine, it’s just that…you’re the first since…” she began.

Brian nodded, understanding her sudden apprehension immediately. “Baby, if you’re not ready then we can stop. I don’t want to rush you into something you’re not ready for. I’m not planning on going anywhere and you are worth the wait. I’m happy to go at your pace.”

Looking up into sincere brown eyes, Tonya processed his words before reaching a hand up, threading her fingers through his dark hair as she pulled his lips down to hers, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

“I’m ready.” She whispered as she pulled away smiling.

His brown eyes sparkling, Brian lowered his lips back to her chest, gently pulling her bra away from her breasts, hips lips quickly sucking a nipple into his mouth, the other being manipulated within his hand. She moaned, her eyes closing as she pushed her head back into her pillow, her legs coming up to wrap around his waist, using her feet to push his boxers off his hips.

Growling as his boxers slipped over his erect cock, Brian began to lay kisses down Tonya’s toned stomach, her breathing quickening as his fingers skimmed over her skin, finding the elastic waistband of her panties. she gasped as he kissed just above the top of her panties, feeling him tugging at them gently and raising her hips to help him pull them from her. as he pulled the thin material down her legs, Brian kissed the tops of her thighs, his warm breath sending a shiver through her body.

Slowly he parted her legs, his hands slipping under her ass to lift her slightly as his tongue slowly teased her opening.

“Oh god.” She muttered, the feeling of human flesh pleasuring her for the first time in over five years almost too much for her.

Brian smirked against her, feeling her becoming wet already as she moaned. His tongue licked her opening, slowly, circling her clit before sucking it gently into his mouth as she began to grind her hips into his face. her moans encouraging him, he removed his hands from her ass, his fingers parting her lips to allow his tongue to plunge into her, his thumb pressing against her clit, rubbing it.

Feeling the tension and heat building in her stomach, Tonya clamped her eyes shut, her legs wrapping around Brian’s broad shoulders holding him closer to her as her hands clamped her sheets within her fists. “Oh God…Oh Brian, don’t stop!” she muttered as she felt her walls tightening, gasping again as she felt two of his fingers replace his tongue, which instead flickered against her clit.

“Fuck!” she cried out, feeling herself spill over him, her entire body squirming under him as she came, Brian licking at her juices, keeping her orgasm going as she continued to writhe against his face.

Lost in euphoria, she barely noticed his lips leave her entrance, kissing his way back up her torso, over her breasts, along her neck, his tongue slipping gently into her mouth allowing herself to taste herself as she continued to moan. Slowly he slipped his long fingers out of her, taking hold of his hard shaft and rubbing the tip teasingly over her wet, sensitive clit, watching her shudder before sliding slowly into her tight pussy.

“Oh god Bri.” She murmured throatily her hands clutching at his biceps as he slowly moved his hips against hers, allowing her time to adjust to his size. Feeling her raise her hips to meet his gentle thrusts, Brian began to quicken the pace, each thrust earning moans from Tonya’s throat.

Capturing her lips with his he kissed her deeply, pulling her leg up to rest it on his shoulder, giving him a deeper penetration, allowing each thrust to hit her spot. The familiar warmth began to flow through her body again, tension building in the pit of her stomach as their breathing became laboured, his thrusts becoming more erratic as he felt her begin to constrict around him.

Pushing her head as far back into her pillow as she could, Tonya closed her eyes, ecstasy taking over her body, as she convulsed beneath Brian, soaking his throbbing shaft with her juices as he spilled within her, growling against her throat as he nipped at it.

“Fuck.” He murmured quietly kissing the spot on the neck where he had drawn blood before pressing his lips once more to hers, resting his forehead against hers as they caught their breath.

One last moan escaped her as he withdrew slowly from her, collapsing next to her, and pulling her into an embrace and kissing her temple. “You okay?”

Tonya smiled and nodded, “More than okay.” she replied breathlessly turning to kiss his lips as he gently manoeuvred them so that they were under the sheets. “Tired?”

Brian looked down at her, quirking an eyebrow, “I thought you were?”

“I seem to have gained some extra energy from somewhere.” She replied with a smirk, her hand trailing down his defined chest and gently grazing over her cock earning a growl from Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any of you able to think clearly enough to comment after that? ;)
Or how about checking out my new writing contest

Tonya