A Summer to Remember

Three.

"Dude! Just go talk to her! It's not that hard. Go to her house and talk to her!" Kyle's voice rang through the phone speaker. I sighed.
"She doesn't want to talk-" Kyle cut me off.
"Go talk to her, or I'll get Catt to come beat you up!" I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever Kyle." I hung up before he could say anything else. I looked out my windshield. Little did he know that I was already at her house, but her car wasn't in the driveway. I took a deep breath and got out of my car, before walking to the door. I knocked on the door, and waited. I smiled when Deana and Marc's mom answered.
"Hi Jonathan...Uh, Deana isn't in Texas anymore...but she told me to give you this.." I took the small piece of paper from her and looked at it. I read it slowly, not believing what it said.

Jonathan,
I understand that you probably hate me now. I guess it just didn't work out. I'll always love you though, even though we're so far away. I decided to go to New York early. I couldn't stay here. There are just too many memories, good and bad. So, I guess this is goodbye.
I'll always love you,
Deana.

"Thank you Mrs. Stewart." She nodded hear head as I walked back to my car, holding back tears. I climbed in and grabed my cell phone, dialing the very number I memorized the second I got it. Deanas. I put the phone to my ear, sighing as it went to voicemail.

"Hey, this is Deana, I can't answer my phone so leave a message, and ill get back to ya."

I sighed and waited for the annoying beep.

"Deana, listen, I love you, so much...I didn't mean anything I said, I want to be with you, forever, please call me back..." I whispered the last sentence, and hit the red end button on my phone. I threw my phone into the passenger's seat and banged my hands against the steering wheel.
"God! I'm so stupid!" I yelled. I sighed and turned on my car, before driving away from Deana's house.
"Dude! You need to go find her!" Marc said. I looked up at Marc.
"Marc...she doesn't want me..."
"That's a bunch of crap! Deana loves you! Of course she wants you! And you love her too Jonathan! You know you want to go find her! So just do it!" I sighed and looked to the ground.
"Yeah, I love her. She's my everything! But she just left..." I heard Marc sigh.
"That's it! Everyone in this room is going on a road trip with us to NY." Everyone looked at Marc. "Why?" Catt asked as Kyle wrapped his arms around her.
"Because My little sister is there, and the love of her life is here!" I rolled my eyes.
"Marc, it's not worth it..." Catt pulled away from Kyle and shoved me.
"Jonathan! Finding your one true love isn't worth it?!" I shook my head.
"I want to go, but-" She cut me off by saying, "
No buts! We're going!" I sighed and nodded my head. I'm not going to fight with them. They were right, I need to find Deana, and show her how much she means to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: this is for catttt
-deanaa