I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

He’s A Real Winner

The next day I hadn’t heard anything from Kylee.she probably doesn’t remember But Josh was out practicing on the practice track in the backyard while I was chilling on the deck, radio blasting, and plucking away on my guitar.

After a while Josh came sauntering up on the deck in his riding pants and boots. He had taken off his helmet leaving his hair messy and his jersey had since been discarded. I took my eyes off of my guitar and smiled up at him.

“You look so cute,” I told him.

“You’re cuter,” He smirked. Just then I Got My Mind Set On You by George Harrison came on the radio.

”YAY! I love this song!” I squealed while getting up to turn the radio louder.

Josh then held his hand out to me and I took it. The two of us started dancing around on the deck together. I let out loud laughs as he spun me around. We kept on dancing like maniacs until the song was over, by which time we were both in hysterics.

“Aw how cute,” Someone cooed.

Josh and I glanced over to see Kylee and…Luke standing there. I shot daggers at him through my eyes but Josh took notice and gave my hand a squeeze, telling me to not get too upset.

“What are you guys doing here?” Josh questioned as we all took a seat on some chairs we had outside.

“Yeah shouldn’t you two be nursing a hangover,” I mumbled but luckily Josh was the only one who heard me.

“We’re here to watch you two act like retards then make fun of you,” kylee laughed.

“Oh you’re so un-funny,” Josh threw back at her. “I love my wifey,” he went on while putting his arms around me and holding me closer.

“Actually she is funny,” Luke piped up.

“Yeah, I am and you know what Josh?” She started.

“What?” He questioned back.

“You need to realize what a greasy short guy you are and take a shower!” she said making herself and Luke laugh.

“Don’t be mean to my Joshie,” I pouted, hugging onto his middle tightly. “don’t you guys have another party to go get drunk at?” I rolled my eyes then mentally kicked myself for not using my filter whatsoever.

“What do you mean by that?” Luke asked me.

“It’s not important,” Josh tried to diffuse this.

“No, go on Kirstie,” Kylee prodded.

“Well last night you called me at like 3 a.m. and needed a ride home because the two of you were drunker than a skunk,” I explained. “Did you heard me, I said drunk! D-R-U-N-K!”

“Oh, I don’t remember,” She told me.

“Yeah, I know!” I replied while getting up and walking into the house.

“Kirstie,” Ky called after me, leaving the two boys outside. “Don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad,” I told her, turning around so I could face her. “I just don’t like Luke.”

“Why not?” She asked getting defensive.

“Because he did that to you!” I told her. “That’s not like you!”

“I know but….” She started but I cut her off.

“But what?”

“I don’t know,” she shrugged. “Luke’s a good guy though, he just likes to party.”

“Oh yeah he just seems like a real winner!” I sarcastically said.

“He is okay, lay off,” Ky said.

“I don’t like him,” I plainly stated.

She let out a sigh before saying “You will, you just have to get to know him better.”

Yeah, I don’t think that’ll happen! After what happened last night it’ll take a miracle for me to like Luke Parslow!
♠ ♠ ♠
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale a tale of a fateful trip, that started on this tropic port aboard this tiny ship. the mate was a mighty sailing man, the skipper brave and sure. five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour, a three hour tour. *storm sounds* the weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. if not for the courage of the fearless crew the minnow would be lost, the minnow would be lost. The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert aisle, with gilligan, the skipper too, the millionaire, and his wife, the moviestar, the proffesor and mary ann. HERE ON GILLIGANS ISLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bum bum bum bum bum bum! (i just love that show and was singin the theme song to myself and then i realized i was typing it and i'm like, whatev, i'll just finish it :D)

Josh and Kirstie

funny funny rodger :D