I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Stupid BMXers

I’m so glad Kylee and I are close again. We went shopping together about a week ago and we got the chance to talk a lot. I still don’t like Luke but… I do feel better about it though.

Now I have a different problem. Josh. He’s been acting so weird the last few days. He’s been so….un Josh like. It’s just weird, I don’t even know how to explain it. Something was totally up but he hasn’t told me and I haven’t pushed him….until today.

I walked into the garage where he had just come in from riding. He hung his helmet on the handlebars then pulled his jersey over his head, tossing it on a bench. I walked up behind him and locked my arms around his sweaty middle then left a few soft kisses on his back.

“I like that,” He cutely said while turning his head to the side, trying to see me.

“I like you,” I grinned. “But I want to talk to you, come with me.”

I took him by the hand and led him inside after he took off his dirty boots, leaving him in just his riding pants that made him look so cute. I made him sit down on the couch then I crawled on his lap but was facing him. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms drapes loosely around his shoulders. His made their way around my middle and I started leaving kisses along his jaw bone making him let out the smallest sighs with each one.

”Nooo,” He cutely whined as I pulled away.

“Nope, not until you tell me what’s wrong,” I stated.

“Nothings wrong,” He tried to insist while pushing his lips closer to me but I stopped him.

“Yes there is, you’ve been acting weird so tell me,” I sternly told him.

“I’m fine,” He said.

“No you’re not. I can tell,” I replied. “Please Josh, I’m your wife, I want to help you.”

Josh let out a small sigh then looked off in the distance but his gaze eventually fell back on me.

“I didn’t get resigned with JGR,” He softly whispered. “I really liked that team and now…I don’t know if another team will sign me and with the baby coming and all…” He nervously trailed off.

“Aw baby,” I cooed while cuddling up closer to him. “I’m sorry. I know you liked them.”

“I did,” He said.

“But I’m sure you’ll get signed with another team. You’re so good,” I smiled. “And…if not then you can be a privateer for a year or two.”

“Being a privateer takes a lot of money and I don’t want to take away too much from our baby,” Josh cutely said.

“Josh, seriously?” I chuckled. “Have you seen the kind of check we get from the record companies…yeah…we’re fine in the money department.”

“I know I just…want you to be happy too,” He responded.

“You’re so adorable,” I smiled. “But I’m happy if you’re happy. Whether that’s on JGR, some other team, or privateer.”

“You’re amazing you know that?” He grinned. “I’m so glad you’re my wife.”

“Me too,” I told him.

“Kirsten Grant just sounds way too good,” Josh beamed as I let out a laugh in agreement.

After that he seemed a little better but he still seemed to be bumming just a little. I don’t blame him though, JGR is a great team and Josh loved those guys. I hope that he’ll be just as happy on another team.

Josh went out to ride a while longer after that so I told him I was going to go over to Ky’s house. When I got there her and Luke were like making out hardcore, and it was disgusting!

“Gross you guys!” I said whacking them multiple times with a pillow.

“Oh like you and Josh are so much better,” Kylee shot back with a smile once they parted. “Why are you interrupting us anyway?”

“Josh got the axe from JGR,” I said plopping down on the couch opposite. I purposely didn’t look at Luke too much…. I didn’t want something to come out of my mouth that shouldn’t…

“What’s JGR?” Luke asked.

“His team,” Kylee explained. “So now he has to find a new one.”

“I’m so bummed for him, he loved JGR. I told him being a privateer would be okay with me if he couldn’t get a team but I hope he gets a team. Going privateer would be such a big undertaking and so time consuming…and with the baby….” I trailed off.

“I don’t get it, why is it a big deal?” Luke questioned.

Kylee then went on to explain how it all worked.stupid BMXers I hope he has more common sense than dirt bike sense….
♠ ♠ ♠
please please please comment!

Joshie boy and Kirstie