I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Please Behave

Today was Kirstie’s baby shower. I was excited. I helped Lauren set up everything and planned it out. We thought it would be adorable if all the guys came too. Their wifies and girlfriends would have to drag them along. I wasn’t going to invite Luke just for the whole… awkward factory. But since it was at the Deegan houshold, Brian insisted that he come. Apparently, they know each other.Probably the whole Rockstar thing.

He wasn’t too sure about it though. I didn’t expect him to be. Luke isn’t the type of guy I picture in the middle of a baby shower, but… then again, I can’t see even half of the Mulisha at one either, so I guess it all works out.

“Aw, baby, you look so cute,” I smiled once he walked into my room where I was slipping on a pair of shoes.

His usually jeans and t-shirt attire was replaced with a nicer pair of jeans and a button up shirt. The shirt’s sleeves were rolled up to show off his sexy tattoos too. His hat was still on his head though, but it fit him so nicely. It made me smile just looking at him.

“Look at you, sexy,” he beamed as I stood and his hands found my hips.

His comment made me blush to no end. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, making him giggle and leave multiple kisses on my cheek.

“I love you, Kylee,” he said in such a soft tone that I thought I heard him wrong.

I darted my eyes up to his to find him smiling so brightly. I’ve never seen his dimples so big before. It was the cutest thing! And add those three little words to it and I’m so melting right now.

“I love you too, Luke,” I grinned before pressing our lips against each other’s.

I didn’t want to pull away from this. He hasn’t been the easiest person to get his feelings out of him, but this was amazing. But… we had a baby shower to get to… and there was this little something I wanted to warn Luke about.

“I need to tell you something before we leave,” I started after we had been gazing into each other’s sparkling eyes for the longest time.

“What, baby?” he asked lowly, making goose bumps run all down my body.

I smacked his arm lightly from his effect on me. He just chuckled and kissed the top of my head while keeping his arms around me.

“My uh… ex is going to be there,” I said, dropping my eyes from his. He didn’t say anything though. I hope this wasn’t bad. “Please behave. I know how hyper you get. Don’t start anything… please,” I almost pleaded.

He made a face at me like I was ruining his fun, but it quickly faded into a smile. He agreed he would behave himself.I just wasn’t too sold on Jimmy. Either way, we made it there and planted ourselves right next to Josh and Kirstie. But I always saw Jimmy out of the corner of my eye… and whenever I did, Luke seemed to be a little… touchier. Not that I was complaining or anything. I loved it. I kind of… returned it.

But I left him to get us anothernon-alcoholic drink. Guess who was in the kitchen when I stepped in there? JIMMY! He sent me a look as I grabbed two cups too. What’s up his butt?

“Hi,” I said overly nicely, hoping that one little syllable bothered him to no end.

“Who’s your boyfriend?” he shot back.

“Luke,” I simply replied, knowing he knew already. He was just being a butthead.

“He seems like a real winner,” he countered.

“He is… he loves me,” I just had to add, smiling at him as I took the two cups and walked back into the living room to be with my boo.

He smiled at me as he took a cup and I just had to add a kiss to his cheek, sensing Jimmy was watching. I didn’t look though. Kirstie was starting to open her presents. Luke and I got her baby band tees; mostly of Weezer and the Beatles. She almost flipped out when she opened them. I’m surprised she didn’t try to pull them over her pregnant belly and wear them herself.

She thanked us… even Luke! with a hug. I smiled, enjoying this moment. Granted, she hugged both of us at the same time, but hey; a hug’s a hug! I enjoyed my Lukie’s embrace while Kirstie and Josh opened the rest of their baby’s presents.

After that was over, everyone kind of did their own thing. I stayed right where I was in my baby’s arms. Kirstie and Josh joined in our conversation a little. Kirstie didn’t really talk to Luke…at all, but Josh was. Maybe he’ll convince her.

I wasn’t about to tell her about the three little words we shared earlier. That could wait a little bit longer. I’m just glad we had a good day together with our significant other’s like we used to when Jimmy and I were together. Luke may be a little bit different than the Mulisha guys, but… he’s a sweetheart and I love him and everything that makes him Luke Parslow, my amazing boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a feeling this isn't going to be the end of the Jimmy/Luke confrontation lol

Kylee

comment?