I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Just Greasy

“Have they brought the baby back in yet?” Kylee buzzed as she came into the room, her fingers laced with Luke’s.

“No, not yet,” Josh spoke up.

“We waited for 12 hours already while Kirstie was in labor, they could be a little faster!” Ky laughed as her and Luke took a seat.

“How do you think I feel?” I giggled from my place on the bed in Josh’s arms.

“I think the Sheila is in a bad mood,” Luke taunted.

“I just want to see our baby, that hurt!” I went on.

“You did great though, sweetheart,” Josh cooed while leaving kisses on my head.

“Congratulations,” A nurse brightly smiled while carrying a little bundle. She came over to us and Josh immediately held his arms out. The nurse placed our baby in Josh’s arms and he was beaming. I laid my head on Josh’s arm as he nurse left the room.

”It’s a girl,” Josh grinned but never took his eyes off of our baby.

”Aww,” Kylee cooed while she and Luke walked over to us. “She’s so cute, I’m glad she doesn’t look like Josh.”

“Hey!” Josh shot at her.

“Shhh,” Luke and I both told them.

“Well I think that was a first, Luke and Kirstie telling us to be quiet,” Ky loudly whispered.

I smiled down at our baby that was peacefully sleeping in Josh’s tattooed arms. How cute is that! Josh, the tatted up, motocross, metal mulisha guy holding our little baby girl. Josh’s looks are so deceiving, he’s just a big sweetheart.

“She’s a cute little kangaroo,” Luke cooed.

“What?” I shot at him with a smile.Is he calling our daughter a kangaroo!

“Aussie stuff,” He chuckled.

“She is adorable though,” Kylee told us.

“Well Joshie is her dad,” I giggled.

“But she’s beautiful just like you,” Josh softly said while giving me a gentle and sweet kiss on the lips.

I turned our attention back to our baby girl and let out a small sigh. This is one of the most beautiful moments of my life. I couldn’t stop smiling and neither could Josh. He took notice before placing our baby in my arms. I cradled her close to my chest and left a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes flickered open to reveal two big brown ones looking up at me.

“She’s got Joshie’s eyes,” I cooed.

“Why do I feel a JG rant coming on?” Luke teased me as I shot him a look but it soon turned into a smile.

“What’s her name?” Luke questioned while sitting down next to me and gazing at our baby.

“Danni Anna Grant,” Josh spoke up.

“Just Danni right, not Danielle,” Kylee went on.

“Yeah, Kirstie doesn’t like Danielle,” Josh explained.

“It’s really fortunate that she isn’t greasy like her daddy,” Ky teased. This sent the two of them into a whole little battle of greasy-ness.

“Luke,” I softly said. He brought his eyes up to meet mine. “I just wanted to say thank you…for being so nice to me.”

“Not a problem,” He shrugged it off like it was nothing.

“No really Luke, I haven’t been nice to you at all. I didn’t give you a fair chance and I’m sorry for that,” I apologized. “Can you forgive me?”

“Of course I can forgive you. I understand how you would think what you did but…. I love Kylee, and I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her,” He said as he looked over at Kylee and a cute little glow came over him.

”KIRSTIE I GOT IT!” Kylee loudly squealed.

“What?” I laughed.

“You know how you call Josh, Just Gorgeous and I call him Just Gross…..well his new name is JUST GREASY!” She loudly laughed as did Luke and I. Josh was silent…and pouting.

“Okay Kylee that was really funny,” I told her. “But I still think he’s Just Gorgeous,” I smiled while kissing my Joshie boy, cheering his pouty self up.

“Now I have two girls to cheer me up,” Josh beamed while placing his chin on my shoulder and looking down at our little Danni who started cooing up a storm. It was so cute!

Later our families and the Mulisha, along with all my band people came in and started oohing and awwing over Danni. I don’t blame them, she was really cute, thanks to Josh’s genes. I’m so glad that we have a new addition to my wonderful little Grant family.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw Grant baby!

The Grants

Comments???