I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

You're Worth It Though

“Ky, there is a gorgeous man here wanting to see you,” the receptionist, Holly said over our little phones.

“Who is it?” I asked, a little caught off guard.

“I don’t know. He says he’s anonymous. But I think he’s… Australian,” she countered, unsure of her words.

I almost squealed on the other end. I told her to send him to me excitedly. I hung the phone up and started bouncing in my chair, waiting for my boo. He’d been gone for a few weeks for a contest in Germany. I’ve been so lonely! I don’t feel like bothering Kirstie and Josh since they have their newborn. All I’ve done is go back and forth to work… and then go home to web chat with Luke the rest of the night… But now he’s here!

The second he appeared in the doorway, I jumped up and ran to him. He scooped me up in his arms, holding me for a tight embrace. I missed this boy so much. I pulled my head back so that I could finally see those dark brown eyes. It was so nice to see brown instead of the noisy gray color.

“I missed you so much,” I said as I left kisses all over his slightly stubbled face.

“I missed you too. I’m so glad to be back,” he smiled as he put me down, but I kept my arms right where they were. “You got all of my flowers,” he went on to smirk as he picked me up and took me over to my desk… that was covered in flowers that he sent me… everyday that he was gone.

“I was hoping you’d come back soon. I don’t have much more room,” I smiled as he sat down in my chair and pulled me onto his lap.

He chuckled ever so cutely and looked down at me. My smile pushed its way through before we pressed our lips against each other’s. I haven’t had this feeling in so long. I almost forgot how amazing his kisses are. When we parted, we were both breathing heavily, trying to catch our breaths.

“I love you,” he said softly before pressing his lips to my forehead this time.

“I love you too,” I smiled while resting my head on his chest, feeling his heart beat rapidly.

We sat this way for the longest time. I wasn’t about to move…or try to do work. My man’s here don’t bother me!

“Is that Danni?” he asked randomly.

I looked up at him to see his eyes looking at the picture of the happy Grants on my desk. I smiled and I nodded my head.

“We should go see them,” he smiled.

“You want too?” I asked, a little happy to go see them. I haven’t for almost a week.

“Yeah, lets go,” he smiled while getting up and leading me to his car.

As he drove, he had to tell me about every little detail about what happened in Germany. I had to laugh at some of them. One of his friends took his bike and hid it right before the contest. He said he spent the whole first runs looking for it too before he was told where it was. My poor baby. He gets picked on.

Once we made it the Grants, Josh opened the door. A small smile came over him as he let us in. He said that Danni was sleeping. We walked into the living room to find Kirstie sitting with a sleepy girl in her arms. I smiled and took a seat next to her.

“Luke came back,” she said softly once Luke sat next to me.

“Uh huh… just a few hours ago,” I smiled over at him.

“Did he win?” Josh asked.

“Psh,” was Luke’s response.

“That’s a no,” Kirstie giggled.

“My brakes kept getting caught in my shoes,” he sighed.

I pouted and reached over to peck his cheek quickly, making him smile. He countered by putting his arm around me. We sat this way for a little while, conversing with the Grants. Danni woke up and kept looking at Luke oddly. I thought it was funny…It’s probably because he talks funny.

“Want to hold her, Luke?” Kirstie asked.

I had to laugh. His eyes got so big. But he agreed and held his tattooed arms out for the little baby. It was the cutest thing. Big old tough Luke Parslow holding a bundle of pink blankets. Aw.

“Ky, have you… talked to Jimmy lately?” Josh asked kind of out of nowhere.

“No,” I simply replied… “Why?” I shot back, curious now.

“He’s been asking about you lately. I was just… wondering,” Josh shrugged.

“I haven’t talked to him since the baby shower,” I said more to myself, wondering why Jimmy, of all people, has been asking about me.

“I’ll knock that wanker out,” Luke mumbled.

“Luke, he’s not worth it,” I sighed.

“You’re worth it though,” he said seriously while bringing his eyes off of Danni to look at me.

Aw, I pouted my bottom lip out from how cute he was and reached over to kiss him quickly. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder to look at the little baby girl. She reached her little hand out and brought it up to Luke’s nose, pulling on his nose ring.

“Owe,” he said with a chuckle in his voice as he held her out a little bit so she couldn’t’ reach.

Everyone around laughed, even Danni. It was cute. And Luke got a kiss for it. He may try and act like a big tough guy, but… he’s my sweet loving Aussie and I wouldn’t trade him for anything.Not even a motocross riding Irish man.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Kylee

comment?