I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

ADHD Buddies!

My face broke into the biggest smile as I walked into the family room where my husband and daughter were. Danni was laying in Josh’s lap peacefully sleeping while Josh rubbed her back gently.

I gently sat down next to them and rested my head on Josh’s arm. A small sigh escaped me seeing my beautiful family. I was glad that my hormones were finally going back to normal. I hated being all moody, Jimmy got the bad end of it the other day too when he called asking for Kylee….that was an interesting conversation.

Danni’s cries broke me out of my reverie. I looked down at her to see little tears coming out of her caramel eyes. Josh got up and held her against his chest. He walked around and was gently bouncing her up and down, trying to soothe her. It worked.

“Aw my little girl just wanted her daddy,” I smiled.

“I think she needs her mommy…and maybe a bottle,” He said while a few whimpers were still coming out of her.

Josh handed her to me while he went to warm up a bottle for her. I wrapped a blanket around her and held her closely to me. Once she was fed Danni’s little eyes started to close again as she relaxed into me.

“She’s so gorgeous, just like you,” Josh quietly said. “I never thought that anything could be as beautiful as you.”

His comment made me blush to no end but the doorbell rang. I made him go get it but gave his cute butt a smack on the way by. He looked back at me and just gave me a smirk.

When Josh came back he wasn’t alone. Kylee came over and sat down next to me and Luke was walking next to Josh. Luke’s been gone for a competition so we chatted about that for a little while before an idea entered my mind as I saw Luke gazing at Danni.

“Want to hold her, Luke?” I questioned to him.

He seemed nervous at first but he eventually agreed. I placed our little girl in his big arms while he gently held her. I have to admit….that was really cute. Maybe Luke’s not such a bad guy after all.

All of us talked a little more before Danni reached her little hand up and yanked on Luke’s nose ring. Now that was funny!Yeah, Danni, tease that aussie just like your mommy does.

“Owe,” Luke said as all of us were laughing. Danni even let out the cutest little baby giggle. It made Luke’s look soften. aww

He held her a while longer before she started getting fussy. Josh took her and she immediately got quiet. That’s just too cute.

“You two seem to be getting along better,” Ky pointed out to Luke and I.

“Yeah, Josh helped me come to the conclusion that I need to give the Aussie a chance….even if he is a partier,” I smiled over at him.

“He’s a sweetheart,” Kylee cooed, kissing his cheek.

“Nope, that’s Josh,” I giggled. “But Luke, it was really cute when you were holding Danni, that was pretty sweet.”

“I know what else is sweet,” He smirked while tickling Ky’s side a little.

“Don’t even start, our daughter is right here,” Josh teased, then left a kiss on Danni’s soft brown hair.

“Kirstie, you and Luke do have one big thing in common,” Kylee started.

“What’s that?” Luke and I simultaneously asked then both started laughing.

“You both have A.D.H.D,” She smiled as if she had just made the discovery of the century.

“You do?” Luke asked me.

“Yeah, you do too?” I buzzed.

”YEAH!”

”Oh my gosh! That’s awesome!” I squealed and Danni let out a little coo making Josh chuckle.Is it possible to die from too much cuteness? Because if it is, I just died

“I didn’t know that you did but now that I do….I can tell,” He chuckled and I agreed.

“Yeah, I should have seen that you did too!” I smiled.

“Now we’re ADHD buddies!” He laughed loudly.

“Yay!” I giggled clapping my hands.

“Now I’m kind of regretting that I told you two that,” Kylee snickered, rubbing her forehead.

This is turning out to be a pretty amazing day. Josh is being adorable as always, we have our beautiful little girl, I got to see my bestie, and now I think her boyfriend is great. The best part is that I know there will be plenty more days just like this to come…
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't wait for you guys to read this JG/Tanner Foust story Ky and I have been working on! I love it!!!

Everyone!

comments???