I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Just Tell Me

Kylee just left with this guy named Luke.He reminded me of a Ken doll with plastic abs That left my gorgeous husband and I to manage the merch store…..why it’s even open I have no clue! No one is here yet so….we closed it. I didn’t feel like sitting around there until Kylee came backwhich could be a long time judging by how much she was drooling over that guy!

We went to the lounge room where no one was and Josh opened up his computer while I tuned one of my guitars. Lately I haven’t been feeling quite right. I had a feeling about it too….and my feeling was right. I went to the doctor while I was on tour and found out that I was pregnant.

That was two weeks ago and….I haven’t told Josh! He’s been coming to so many of our shows, despite his busy schedule because he’s just so sweet but I just haven’t found the right time to tell him yet.

“Josh?” I said getting his attention. “Can I talk to you about something…. It’s kind of important.”

“Sure baby,” He replied, closing his computer then patting the spot on the couch next to him.

I sat down and he draped an arm around me as I leaned into him. I started tracing the Metal Mulisha logo on his shirt to try to cope with nervousness. I don’t even know why I was so nervous, it’s not like Josh is going to be mad or anything.I blame hormones.

“I have something to tell you that I found out a few weeks ago…” I trailed off.

“Okay, what is it?” He asked.

“Well…uh,” I stuttered.

“Just tell me sweetheart,” Josh comforted while leaving a kiss on my head.

”….We’re going to have a baby,” I said while looking into his eyes.

“Really?” He asked. I nodded my head.

“That’s great,” He smiled before kissing me.

“You don’t seem very excited,” I pouted once we parted.

“I am,” Josh told me.

“It sure doesn’t seem like it,” I sighed.

“No, I am. I just….kind of already knew,” He explained.

“Did the doctor call the house or something?” I asked him.

“Well no but…. I noticed you were acting a little different and I kind of just was sensing some little signals. I didn’t know for sure or not though,” Josh went on. “I didn’t ask you because if you weren’t I didn’t want you to feel like I wanted you to be. I just didn’t want to make you feel weird so I figured I’d wait.”

“Aw Joshie,” I cooed, pecking his lips. “You’re so sweet and sensitive. I’m so glad I married you.”

“I’m glad you married me too,” He beamed before pressing our lips together in a passionate and electrifying kiss.

“Does Kylee know?” Josh asked me after we had parted and were snuggled up together.

“No, nobody does except you,” I replied.

“When are you going to tell her and Danny and Kevin?” He asked me.

“Um I don’t know. I think I’m going to just hint around and see how long it takes them to figure it out,” I smiled. “Although, by the time Danny and Kevin would figure it out, our child would probably be graduating college.”

Josh laughed at my comment then held me tighter. I can’t believe Josh already, kind of knew! He’s so cute though, I know our child will be adorable just like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay sequel!
comments?

Josh and Kirstie