I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

I Have An Accent

I totally lost track of time while I was with Luke. He’s so… dreamy is the best way to put it as corny as it sounds. He’s just gorgeous! And he’s funny… and he’s sexy… and slightly cocky, but in a sexy way… and he has gorgeous brown eyes… and he’s really down to earth… and um… did I mention flat out gorgeous?

But I like being around him. He had me laughing a lot. Any guy that can make me laugh the way Luke does, has potential to be one of my best friends. But there is one thing that concerned me about him… He’s Australian.One of the many things I weaseled out of him. But he never told me where he lived! He can’t commute back and forth form his homeland to here all the time. But I never asked… and that’s all I thought about once the band’s show got started.

He stayed with me. From our conversation, he told me that he likes a lot of hip hop, dance, techno, and a little bit of rock. But he did cover by saying he basically likes anything. I wasn’t too sure if he was going to like Kirstie’s band, but… he rocked out with me… and I loved it!

He had to leave early though. It made me sad. He had a competition. It was only a few feet away though. Once we closed down the merch booth, I could go watch. What’s he do? He rides bikes!... just without a motor. I still think it’s sexy though…everything he does is sexy!

But of course, everyone just had to love Kirstie’s band. The merch booth got swamped! I blame all three of them for sticking around and having to talk to everyone that bought something.

Finally, after about an hour of being here longer than I usually am, I sprinted to the course. I made it just in time to see him take a victory run. He came around the burm with that bright, white, dimpled smile coming through. It brought my own smile to my face too… and this those dark brown eyes fell on mine.Melting

He dropped his bike and came to me. I opened my arms out to him and hooked his own arms around me and lifted me off the ground, spinning around as I clung to him. I would love to be greeted like this every time we saw each other.

“I’m sorry I missed it,” I said once he put me down, but his arms were still around me tightly.

“It’s alright. You’re here now,” he smiled with his eyes shining so bright.

We kind of had a moment. It was weird… in a good way! I felt like we connected a lot in those short few hours we had together. I just hope I get to see him again.

“Go get your award,” I smiled once I thought we were going to… kiss.Our first kiss isn’t happening in front of all of these people!

“I already got it,” he smirked, making me roll my eyes.

He chuckled before kissing my cheek and letting go of me. He hopped back on his bike and peddled over to the podium. I know I just met this guy, but I was so happy for him.

After that was over, he had interviews to do obviously. Be he kept looking over the cameraman’s shoulder at me and smiling. I took this as my sign to stay and wait for him. Once he was finished he came over with his little bicycle underneath him and a Rockstar hat atop his head. He’s so cute. He makes me smile.

“Hop on. I’ll take you back to the bus,” he smiled, referring to his handlebars.

“Why should I trust you?” I asked, eyeing him oddly.

“I have an accent,” he smirked, making me giggle and roll my eyes.

But I got on and thought I was going to die… TWICE! He did make it to the bus without falling over though. Once he stopped, I hurried off, making him chuckle… and it was the cutest thing!

“I don’t want to say goodbye to you,” I pouted as he let his bike fall to the ground and stood in front of me.

“Aw, why?” he cooed ever so cutely.

“I don’t know when I’ll see you again. I’m going back to Temecula and you’re going…” I trailed off, not knowing where in the world he lives.

“Riverside,” he grinned brightly.

I snapped my eyes up to his quickly. My actions made him laugh.

“Like… Riverside… California?” I asked, making sure I heard him right.

“Yeah, been there for five or six years now,” he smiled.

I couldn’t control myself. I jumped up into his arms in a tight hug. I heard him chuckle as he hugged me back. But before either of us could say anything, Kirstie’s voice flooded over us.

“Come on, Ky. I want to get home,” she groaned while sticking her head out the window.

“What bunny crapped in your Easter basket?” I replied, making a little chuckle come out of Luke.CUTE!

“I just want to go home. I haven’t been there for almost five months!” she snapped before shutting the window.

“She’s a happy camper,” Luke said.

“She’s been acting… weird lately,” I brushed it off.

“Oh well, most girls are a little hormonal huh?” he said with a teasing smile on his face. He’s lucky he’s so cute. “I gave you my number. Give me a buzz when you get home,” he went on, pulling me into a hug.

“Ok… You don’t be afraid to call me either. You’ll probably beat me home. Pro BMXer, probably have your own private jet,” I teased.

“Naw, I’m in coach just like everyone else,” he grinned.

“See you later, Luke,” I grinned, knowing I wouldn’t leave him if I didn’t now.

“Later, Kylee,” he smiled before kissing my cheek again.

Urg, this guy is way too cute. He has this sexy, tattooed, rough looking exterior, but I love the person he is… I just said love… and I knew this guy for a whole like… ten hours. What is going on with me?

I watched him pedal his cute little butt away before I climbed onto the bus. Kirstie was shooting me looks as I passed. I ignored her and went back to the back where her band was waiting. I sat down in between Danny and Kevin since that’s where the most room was. They were watching a movie, but they quickly started talking to me.

“Do you think Kirstie’s been acting… different?” Kevin asked.

“Different how?” I asked.

“Like… I don’t know. Have you noticed how… I don’t even know. Things affect her differently now. If something didn’t go right in sound check, she’d make it seem like it was the end of the world,” Danny countered.

“Yeah…” I agreed, but wasn’t sure why.

“Ever since her and Josh came back from their honeymoon, she’s been like this,” Kevin mumbled.

My eyes got so big when he said that.Everyone knows what happens during a honeymoon. Kevin and Danny seemed to catch on… after a few minutes. These boys make me want to smack my forehead sometimes.

“Do you think she’s… pregnant?” Danny asked while covering his mouth as if he couldn’t say the word. It made me roll my eyes.

“I’ll go ask her,” I said while attempting to get up.

“No!” they boy said at the same time, pulling me back.

“You can’t just ask her,” Kevin said.

“Why not?” I shot back.

Neither of them had a good answer. I got up and walked to the front where her and Josh were. But once I opened the door, Josh had his back to me. I have no idea what he was doing. But I took this as my opportunity to take action… I tackled him to the ground.

“What was that for?” he shouted, but I just shoved his face into the floor… Hey, it was carpeted!It’s not like his face gets much worse when he smashes it into the dirt every weekend.

“Did you get my best friend pregnant?” I shouted.

Kirstie giggled off in the distance, but I wasn’t asking her. Josh is awkward so he can’t lie! He did mumble something though, but I couldn’t make it out. It made me laugh though and kept his face there.

“Ky, don’t make him suffocate,” Kirsite said, getting concerned now.

I let him move his head and roll over, but I kept his arm pinned down so he couldn’t go anywhere else. He glared at me, but I just glared right back.

“Did you… get my best friend… pregnant?” I asked slowly, making sure he understood every word.

“Maybe,” he said, looking at me sideways.

“Kirstie are you pregnant?” Kevin asked from behind me.

“Yes, ok! Now Ky, let him up,” she answered as if I was hurting him… but I wasn’t! I wouldn’t do that…with Kirstie around.

Kevin and Danny went on to ask her all these questions like the random people that they are. I just rolled my eyes and heard my phone ringing from the back. I didn’t really think of who it could be. But once I got to it and saw who it was, I smiled.

“I miss you already,” was what the text messaged said.

No matter how excited I am for Josh and Kirstie, I’m so happy this guy texted me. Those four short words made my night so much better. I couldn’t wait to get home and see him again. Who would have thought that I would end up finding a sexy guy while I was on tour with Kirstie’s band… and he’s Australian… and just flat out yummy. I should have gone on tour with this chick years ago!
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized how long this one was... sowwy lol

Luke :D

comment?