I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Crazy Aussie

“Kirstie,” Josh said shaking his head. “I’m not going to hit you.”

“C’mon Josh, I have pads, I’m not going to get hurt,” I told him.

“But I don’t want to take the chance of hurting you,” He went on.

“Who said you’re going to hurt me?” I smirked.

“I’d hurt you before you’d hurt me,” Josh snickered.

“Oh yeah right,” I scoffed. “Not at this rate, you won’t even do it!”

“Fine!” He groaned. “If it’ll make you happy I’ll do it.”

“Yeah!” I squealed.

“I do have to say, you look really sexy right now though,” Josh lowly whispered next to my ear.

“Oh really?” I smirked. “Because you look really sexy too,” I said, trying to get him going as I rubbed my hands on his bare chest.

Kylee and Luke took to the mats a while later and Kylee just ended up tackling him to the ground. But then it was our turn…

“Knock him out Kirstie!” Kylee shouted while I laughed loudly.

“Okay, I’m not going to hit my wife,” Josh stated.

“You afraid?” I smirked while bouncing up and down around him.

“oh yeah right, I’m shaking in my boots,” Josh teased. “I just am not going to hit my wife.”

“Then pretend I’m someone else,” I told him.

“Let’s just get this over with,” He mumbled out.

“So you can be spared the humiliation of when you lose,” I kept going.

“Kirstie,” Luke called over from the edge of the ring where Kylee and he were standing. “Just hit Josh as hard as you can.”

“Yeah, do it,” Josh smiled.

“Seriously?” I asked him.

“Yes, really. I want you to hit me as hard as you can,” He told me.

“Okay,” I responded. “Where?”

“Hit him in the face, then maybe it’ll look better afterwards,” Kylee laughed.

“Oh you’re so funny,” Josh threw back in a high pitched girly voice that made me want to kiss him. I was able to hold back though.

“No, I don’t want to mess up his gorgeous face, I’ll hit him in the stomach,” I said.

“Go for it, I want you to,” Josh replied.

I wasn’t so sure about this so I purposely held back a little bit but I still hit him pretty hard. Josh hunched over once I did and rubbed his stomach.

“Crap girl, that hurt,” Josh wheezed out.

“I’m sorry baby,” I cooed, taking off my gloves then putting my arms around him once he stood up.

By this time Luke and Kylee were in absolute hysterics. Luke had even fallen to the ground from his laughs.

“I didn’t think you would be able to hit me that hard,” Josh smiled. I gave him a big kiss on the lips and hugged him tighter.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” I told him.

“You’re stronger than I thought,” He replied.

“Well Danny and Kevin are into weight lifting so on tours and stuff we’d get weights and have competitions, I couldn’t let them beat me could I?” I grinned. “But I’m sorry I hurt you.”

“That’s okay, it doesn’t hurt anymore….actually wait, yes it does, I need kisses to heal me,” Josh dorkily said to me.

“I think I could make it better when we get home,” I whispered, making him get goose bumps this time.

“Will you be wearing this outfit?” He smirked referring to my sports bra and spandex shorts.

“Only if you’re wearing this,” I said while rubbing my hands on his chest.

“Then it’s a deal,” He told me while leaving a trail of kisses along my jaw bone.

“Break it up you two,” Luke said in his aussie accent while throwing a pair of boxing gloves at us.

“Oh go make out with Kylee,” I tossed back.

“Fine I will,” He said in such a pre-Madonna way grabbing Kylee’s hand and pulling her toward a bench.

“Crazy aussie,” I smiled as Josh pulled me up against his chest.

“You love him though,” Josh countered.

“Yeah, unfortunately. I honestly never thought I would…but now he’s like my obnoxious little brother or something,” I giggled.

“You have such a cute giggle,” He beamed.

“I love you,” I told him while bringing my hand up to cup his cheek.

“I love you too baby, let’s go home. Then you can make me feel better,” Josh smirked while running his hand lightly along my thigh making a shiver go down my spine and then he let out the softest chuckle.

I pressed our lips together in a passionate kiss before taking his hand and walking to the door. We passed Luke and Ky who were making out on the bench. I patted both of their heads and told them goodbye but I don’t think they heard me. I didn’t really care, all I cared about right now was my Just Gorgeous…
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knwowing how it goes and they'll just keep on singing ot forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends...... haha remember that?

Josh and Kirstie