I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

As In Hey Jude?

I’m so glad this tour is over! I had fun but I’m so ready to go home! We left like a week after Josh and I got back from our honeymoon too so I’ve hardly got to spend quality time with him. On tour there’s always other people around.

Kylee, Kevin, and Danny found out I’m pregnant though. Ky almost murdered my hubby in the process too! As the bus got rolling all of us sat down and Josh and I got interrogated.

“So what are you going to name it?” Danny asked.

“I’m only like a couple weeks pregnant guys, and Josh just found out today!” I laughed.

“So what are you going to name it?” He repeatedlike the idiot he is. I slapped my hand on my forehead.

“Oooh how about Mira, I like that name!” Ky piped in.

“Or Kevin, that’s a hot name,” Kev added his two cents.

“I like Jude,” I told them.

“Like as in Hey Jude?” Kylee asked and I nodded my head.

“Or Prudence, like in Dear Prudence,” I added. ”We could name it Jude and have the middle name be McCartney!”

”NO! We are not naming our child after a sucky band!” Josh loudly groaned.

“They are not sucky! They’re amazing!” I countered.

“Well what does the greasy boy like?” Ky questioned Josh and he rolled his eyes at her.

“I’m not greasy!” He muttered.

“You’re Just Gross,” She giggled.

“No, Just Gorgeous,” I retaliated while hugging onto him

anyway! I like the name Wayne,” Josh suggested.

“Of course you do,” Kylee rolled her eyes.

“There is no way EVER that I would name it after a stupid crap rapper,” I told him.

“Okay, I love you and you’re pregnant so I won’t go into that one,” Josh snickered.

“I still like Kevin,” Kev spoke up and I smacked my forehead again. This was a long ride home…

When I woke up the next morning I felt a pair of soft lips making contact with my cheek. As my eyes fluttered open to see Josh’s adorable face looking down at me. A smile spread across my lips as he stroked my hair then left a gentle kiss on my lips. I loved waking up to this.

It was so warm and comfy in his arms and it was our first day back from tour, I didn’t want to get up…..so we didn’t. Josh and I just laid in bed and cuddled the morning away, talking and enjoying each others presence.

Our snuggle session was cut short when Kylee announced she was bringing Luke over for us to meet him. She sounded so excited, I thought it was cute. On the way home yesterday I bugged her and told her that I had to meet this guy she spoke so highly ofeven if he did remind me of a Ken doll…

Josh and I got dressed then ended up cuddling on the couch in each others arms, sharing little kisses while we waited for Kylee. I love my hubby, he’s so cute.

“You’re such an adorable pregnant wifey,” Josh dorkily cooed.

“Josh, I’m not even a month pregnant,” I said, rolling my eyes at him.

“You’re still cute though,” He smiled.

“I love you,” I sighed into his chest.

“I love you too sweetheart,” Josh replied holding me tighter to his chest.

He’s going to be the cutest daddy. I hope Kylee can find as good of a man as I have…
♠ ♠ ♠
the Beatles are so amazing, just gotta say that :D lol
comments???

Kirstie and Joshie