I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

She’s A Very Troubled Girl

Luke and I spent the rest of the day just hanging out, watching movies and playing with Danni. She eventually got tired out and fell asleep in my arms.

“Aw, I wanna hold the little Sheila,” He cooed while holding his arms out. I placed Danni who was wrapped up in her soft pink blankets into Luke’s arms. He cradled her gently and watched her sleep. It was pretty adorable, he’s gonna make a good daddy….not as good as my amazing Joshie….but good.

“Have you ever looked yourself up on the internet?” I asked Luke after a while.

“Once on wikipedia,” He replied.

“On my bands website we have a forum and sometimes I go and read them, it’s funny,” I told him. “Let’s look you up.”

“This will be interesting,” He smirked.

I went to an extreme sports forum and typed in Luke’s name before skimming through a few, before finding some really funny ones!

“What is up with Luke Parslows nose ring? It makes him look like a gay pirate,” I choked out through my laughter.

“Did someone really write that about me?” He said with his eyes getting wide.

“Yes,” I wheezed. “A gay pirate! That’s priceless!”

We kept on reading some more until Kylee and Josh came walking through the door. Ky teased Luke about not telling her where he was going but pretty much the second that the words left her mouth she came over and started cuddling with her Lukie.

“What have you two been doing?” Ky asked us once she kissed Danni and Josh came over and sat next to me.

“They’re calling your boy toy gay and we totally just had a discussion about that earlier,” I explained while letting out a few giggles.

“What?” Ky shot.

“They’re haters babe. Haters gonna hate,” Lukestupidly said.

“How about we look for Kirstie,” Josh suggested with a smile.

He took the computer and went to my bands website and clicked on the forum. He typed me in and went into a post. As his eyes skimmed it his face drooped.

“What did it say?” Luke asked what all of us were thinking.

I scooted closer to Josh and read the post out loud, “Not only is Kirstie one of the most talented musicians to ever walk this earth, she is also one of the hottest, sexiest, and all around attractive thing too. Her husband, who is some racer…doesn’t deserve to have her. I feel bad for their child.”

Kylee immediately busted into hysterics along with Luke. I couldn’t stop myself from laughing from how ridiculous this post was. Josh didn’t find it quite as funny though.

“uh-oh, Joshie got some competition,” Kylee joked.

“I’m done with this,” Josh grumbled as he put the computer in my lap and walked away.

“Josh, mate, haters are gonna hate,” Luke told him.

“Yeah, Joshie, come here,” I said while holding out my arms for him. My poor JG, he didn’t like that.

Josh was pouting as he sulked back into the room. But he fell into my arms and I held him tightly, giving him lots of kisses to make him feel better.

Kylee then went on to look up Josh. Somebody had posted a thread on Josh’s greasy-ness. I couldn’t believe it! That was the funniest thing I have ever read in my life! I couldn’t believe that someone thought of that, it cracked me up and pretty much made my year!

“Aw, my Joshie. I like your greasy-ness,” I told him while giving him lots of little kisses….he didn’t find the post as funny as the rest of us.

A while after Kylee and Luke had left and we had put Danni down for bed Josh was on the phone for a while so I decided to revisit my bands forums.

“Are you reading that stupid stuff again?” Josh grumbled as he walking into the living room.

“Maybe…” I smiled. Josh let out an unhappy sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose. “Aw, Joshie, why does this upset you so much?”

“I just don’t like that people think of you the same way I do,” He softly said. “I mean, I think you’re ‘the hottest, sexiest, and all around attractive thing’ but I just don’t like that other people think that too.”

“Aw baby. Those people are only going off of seeing videos or concerts, they don’t really know me. I love you, and only you and I know you love me and that’s all that matters. All those posts are just funny and that’s it.”

“I guess you’re right. I’m sorry I let it get to me,” He said with a small smile.

“That’s okay but….you have to read this one,” I told him.

“Fine,” He agreed as I handed him the computer and pointed to it.

“It’s a post after the one that the guy wrote about what, I’m gonna get greasy, means,” I told him.

“Okay,I personally know Josh and Kirstie Grant. I do have to say that when I first heard, ‘I’m going to get greasy’ I pondered the same question. I think he says it to try to build up his tough guy image. He likes to think he is a tough guy but….that just doesn’t work for him at all. He’s just a short little French fry. I think the reason he has a fauxhawk is to compensate for how short he is. But I am sorry to say that his greasy-ness is contagious and has infected the mind of his wife, who is brainwashed with the thought that he is the most adorable thing to ever set foot on this earth….as for his daughter…she doesn’t have a chance, living in a house full of JG-ness, poor little Danni has no hope. I truly feel bad for the Grant family. Signed, Kylee Lusk

“Can you believe Kylee wrote that!” I laughed.

“I’m really not surprised, she’s a very troubled girl,” Josh teased while closing the computer.

I’ve come to the conclusion though that I am simply, the luckiest girl on the face of the planet. My job is what I love, I have the best friends ever, the most amazing daughter and a gorgeous and wonderful husband in the world…what more could I ask for?
♠ ♠ ♠
i really liked these chapters. I remember when we wrote them and Ky sent me that last one, i think it was really late at night and i was like DYING of laughter and yeah...it was just funny because we were both tired and we always get our good story ideas late at night, OR they start as jokes then we're like WE SHOULD DO THAT! kylee and i are like always thinking the same thing, that's why we say we were meant to write together haha :D

But we have another awesome commentor THANKS!!!! and yes, you have reached the rank of awesome! haha your comment on that made me laugh :D