I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

This Will Cheer You Up

I can’t believe this, I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! KYLEE IS PREGNANT AND SHE DIDN’T TELL ME! I was so distraught over this as she walked away. Lauren went over to be with her and Ky’s mom was frantically asking me why I was crying but I just told her to talk to her daughter.

As I started walking in the opposite direction I grabbed my phone and called Danny, I knew Josh would get worried if he heard me crying on the phone and he was spending the day with Danni so I didn’t want him to have to wake her up if she was taking a nap or anything.

“What’s up Kirstie?” Danny asked me once I got into his car.

“Can you just take me home please,” I whispered.

“Sure,” He replied. Danny gave my hand a squeeze before starting to drive.

Once we arrived I gave him a quick thanks then scurried inside. I found Josh laying on the couch and his arms were wrapped tightly around Danni who was lying flat on top of him, sucking on her pacifier.

“Hey,” Josh smiled over at me but his facial features immediately fell once he saw the tears streaming down my face. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Too much,” was all I could push out as more tears came falling like rain from the sky.

Josh sat up and held Danni in his lap with one arm then held the other out for me. I snuggled up next to him and cried on his shoulder while he tried to soothe me.

“Tell your JG all about it. I‘m here for you, I‘m listening,” He sweetly said, fully knowing that talking always helps me.

“Kylee’s pregnant,” I said in a voice that was hardly even a whisper.

”What?” He shot.

“Yeah and that’s why her and Luke are getting married so soon,” I explained.

“Kirstie, I know this is….unexpected…and all but they love each other and I know they would have gotten married eventually. Why does this have my girl so upset?” He cutely asked me.

“I’m just hurt,” I choked out through my tears.

“Do you love Luke instead of me now?” He teased, trying to get me to smile…and it worked.

“I could never love anyone but you,” I told him while kissing his cheek. “But I’m hurt that she didn’t tell me.”

“Oh,” Josh said, making the full circle of understanding now.

“I just thought that I was someone she could talk to. She said that she was afraid Luke would leave, I know he wouldn’t do that but…even if he did, I thought she knew that we’d take care of her. I’d do anything for her,” I sobbed.

“I know Kirstie, I know this is hard for you sweetheart,” Josh empathized with me.

“Even with the way things are now, I thought she knew that I would understand. I want to be there for her, I want to be there to support her but I guess….she doesn’t want me to be there,” I said the last part in such a tiny voice.

“Aw, baby,” He cooed. “She doesn’t think that at all. Kylee loves you, I think she’s just confused.”

I didn’t say anything in response to this, all I did was cry harder. Josh just held me until my tears slowed to sniffles. He left a sweet kiss on my head and I nuzzled into him farther while hooking my arms around him and our beautiful baby girl then gave both of them a kiss.

“I have something that I think will cheer you up,” Josh beamed.

“What?” I asked him.

“Okay, I’ve been working with Danni all day on it,” He started, peaking my attention. “Danni, say da-da”

“Da-da!” she slurred out in such a cute way.

“Now say ma-ma,” Josh sounded out for her.

“Ma-ma!” Danni slurred in the same way.

I don’t care if your heart was made of cold stone, my little girl could have melted it right there. I let out the biggest aww before picking up our daughter and covering her entire face in little sweet kisses, making her giggle to no end. Then, I leaned over and did the same to my gorgeous husband. I spent the rest of the evening cuddling away with my adorable Grant family, letting them bring my spirits back up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
josh is so sweet!

KYLEE, JOSH IS NOT A WANNABE GANGSTER, HE'S ADORABLE!

The Grants