I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

I Only Speak The Truth

“I cannot wait to get home. I’m so tried,” I whined as Luke was driving home from the airport.

“Aw, is Mrs. Parslow tired?” he cooed while reaching over for my hand.

I smiled as I gladly laced my hand with his. He’s been the most adorable thing this whole week. He was just the little romantic thing that he is, but he like upped that during the time we were gone. I didn’t want to leave, but… I missed my people in Riverside.

Just as he pulled into the driveway, I let out a yawn and rested my head on the headrest. I didn’t want to move. Luke got the hint and rushed over to my side of the car. He opened the door and lifted me out carefully.

“Baby,” I giggled as I clung onto him.

He just smiled and hurried up to the door. Before he opened it, he gentle put me on the ground, but kept his hands on my hips. All I could do was smile and reach up on my tiptoes to leave a kiss on his lips. I started pulling away, but he brought his smooth hand up to cup my cheek, making our lips stay connected.

As our kisses got a little more… heated, the door opened quickly, making me pull away from Luke quickly. I swear if I was able to have caffeine right now, I would be having a heart attack form how fast my heart is beating right now. And then when I saw who it was, I resisted my urges to smack my forehead.

“What are doing… at my house?” Luke spoke up before I found my voice…I was off controlling my heart rate!

“Well, it’s nice to see you too, Luke!” Kirstie shot back at him.

“Oh, it is nice to see you. But I rather see you walking away so Kylee and I can go upstairs and…”

“Kirstie!” I said, mustering up something to say and rushed over to her and pulled her in for a hug.

“Oh, the little Joey’s growing!” she squealed excitedly while pulling away to put her hands on my tummy.

“Isn’t it adorable,” Luke beamed while putting his hands next to Kirstie’s and leaving kisses on my neck.

“Well… for Ky’s sake, but my Joshie is the most adorable,” she had to throw in.

I just rolled my eyes and walked into the living room… and then stopped. It was… decorated with balloons, streamers, and pictures of Luke and I. Aw how cute! It made me smile and hug Kirstie again.

“You’re the best ever!” I smiled.

She just grinned though. No one could wipe the smile off of my face… and then I saw the greasy thing. But his little girl was on the floor, wobbling back and forth as she held onto her daddy’s hands. Her eyes slowly made their way up to Luke, lighting up as she took in his tall frame. Aw!

UKE!” she squealed while taking off.

She trudged all the way over to Luke where she fell into his arms. Aw! She walked to Luke. How adorable. He’s going to be such a good little daddy. I can’t wait.

“She walked!” Kirsite cheered as she went over to Luke and her daughter, showering the little girl in kisses.

“Did you miss the crazy Aussie?” Kirstie teased, making Luke roll his gorgeous eyes.

“I missed my two favorite crazy and… greasy people,” I teased.

“This again,” Josh rolled his eyes.

“I only speak the truth, Joshua,” I smirked as I walked over and plopped down on the couch.

Everyone else came over and I opened my arms for my hubby and he gladly fell into them. He let a soft kiss on my cheek before bringing his hand to my stomach. It made me smile and leave a kiss on his forehead.

“How was your week with your Aussie?” Kirstie asked with a knowing grin as Danni curled up in her arms.

“Amazing,” I sighed blissfully while resting my head on Luke’s shoulder.

“Just amazing? That’s the only thing we get to hear about?” Josh taunted.

“Do you really want to know about anything else?” Kirstie giggled.

I just rolled my eyes and snuggled up to my Lukie. He gladly held onto me as we went on to share our adventures from the Caribbean. I even got my pregnant butt up to get the camera and flash how sexy Luke looked during the whole thing. Of course this started a whole round of my man’s yummier than your man. Finally, Josh said that they had to go.I think he was just jealous that I was winning.

But quickly after they left, Luke worked up some energy and carried me up the stairs. I smiled as he laid me onto the bed gently. Once my head hit the pillow, it made a sound. Luke looked down at me oddly as I turned over to lift it up. What I saw made me want to scream! There was a picture of Josh… sticking his tongue out! I wanted go and find the nearest shredder!

“Kirstie,” Luke chuckled.

“Remind me to stick a picture of you under her pillow… and a sexy one… not an awkward one. She’ll see how sexy this thing is,” I smiled while hooking my arms around his toned core.

“But I don’t care bout anyone else. I just want you to think I’m sexy,” he mumbled while nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck, making me giggle as he started leaving soft kisses.

I loved being with Luke in the Caribbean, but… I’m so glad to be home. Even though we tease each other a lot, I missed Kirstie… and her greasy French fry. But I am so happy to be back in my bed, being held by my hubby… and with that awkward picture in the trashcan!
♠ ♠ ♠
But his plastic abs are sexy! lol and his smile with the dimples... and his dark brown eyes! and... man he's just all around sexy. and then you add the accent and it just puts him over the top lol

Kylee

comment?