I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Are You Serious Right Now?

Today is the day I’m going to start executing my little plan. Since Josh has been unhappy with the factory Yamaha team and said that starting his own team was his dream, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make his dream a reality. I was going to start Grant Racing. Josh doesn’t know about any of this and I wasn’t planning on telling him either until it was all set up. I knew he’d be so thrilled!

So I enlisted Kylee to help me. Obviously with Jeremy she knew a lot about it and I figured she could help me. Now that she was seventh months pregnant it might be a little more….interesting though.

“Okay, so where do we start?” Ky asked, taking a seat on the couch next to me.

“Well, I guess we should start by trying to find a manager. Who do you think would be good?” I asked her.

“Luke!” she giggled.

“Uh no,” I giggled along with her.

“Fine,” She groaned. “Jeremy Albrect left JGR because he wanted to live in California so you should give him a call.”

“Okay, I’ll do that right now,” I buzzed.

I quickly looked through our phone book and found his number and let my fingers press the buttons. I chatted with him for a little bit and then walked back into the room completely beaming.

”HE SAID YES!” I squealed.

“That’s awesome!” Kylee smiled.

“Okay, so probably sponsors next,” I stated.

“Well you know the Mulisha will help a ton. They already sponsor Josh but I’m sure they’ll be an even bigger sponsor. I’ll call Deegan, he won’t say no to me,” Kylee grinned.

“Ma ma,” I heard Danni pipe up from her spot on the floor where she was playing.

“What sweetie?” I asked while going over to her and bending down.

She reached her arms out for me so I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. Danni nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck and rested it there. I don’t think my girl is feeling too well. I sat back down on the couch and held her while I waited for Ky.

“What took you so long? Did Deegan not like it?” I asked her when Kylee finally came back into the room.

“I had to call my Lukie,” She giggled while sitting her pregnant self back down. “But Brian thought it was a great idea and wants to be a main sponsor.”

Yay!” I squealed.

For the next few hours Kylee and I spent time on the phone with tons of people and got a lot of sponsors to help out. We got, Oakley, Etnies, Toyota, Muscle Milk, FMF, Yamaha and get this…MY BAND! I called up Danny and Kev, they thought it was a great idea but so did our manager and he’s the one who makes the ultimate decision. I’M SO STOKED RIGHT NOW!

I even talked to Wil Hahn and he’s going to be our 250 rider. how great is that! Now it’s a Mulisha team!

“Where’s my pretty lady?” An aussie accent echoed.

“Oh great, you just walked in the door and I’m already getting grossed out,” I rolled my eyes.

Luke appeared a moment later and my gorgeous hubby was standing next to him. Now that made me smile! Josh came over and gave me the sweetest kiss then planted one on Danni’s head as well, who was sitting in my lap with her hands on top of mine, playing with my wedding ring.

“You two are so adorable. I’ve never seen anything more beautiful than you two,” Josh cutely said. I had to let out an ‘awww.’

“Yes you have, she’s my wife,” Luke threw his two cents in.

“Keep your aussie-ness on that side of the couch,” I playfully shot at him.

“Fine! I will!” he countered then started kissing Kylee. I rolled my eyes then hit them with a pillow.

“Okay you two! I have something to tell Josh so either stop making out, or go home,” I said, giving them another whack.

“See ya’ later then!” Luke grinned.

“No Lukie, I wanna stay. I give you lots of kisses later though, promise,” She told him.

He pouted a little but eventually went along with it.

“So what do you have to tell me?” Josh asked as he sat down and put his arms around me and Danni then left a soft kiss on my neck.

“Well,” I started getting so excited. ”Today I started Grant Racing!”

“…What…?” He asked, utterly confused.

I organized our own race team! Jeremy Albrect is going to be the manager, Wil Hahn is going to be our 250 rider and I have all the sponsors lined up!”

”Are you serious right now?” Josh shot at me with so much excitement in his voice.

”I am dead serious!” I beamed.

“You’re so amazing,” He said before passionately pressing our lips together in a kiss that left us both panting heavily for air.

“And you guys criticize us for making out in front of your daughter!” Kylee threw at us.

“She’s half asleep,” Josh rolled his eyes. “Besides, it’s our daughter.”

“Whatever, the Parslows are going home!” Luke overdramatically said as he took Kylee’s hand and started going for the door. “Congrats on the team though, that’s cool you guys.”

“Oh yeah, thanks for the little afterthought there,” I rolled my eyes at him. “Hey, your wifey helped.”

“That just means she gets extra kisses for being so cute,” He said before starting to kiss her neck, making her giggle.

“Okay, you can leave now!” I laughed.

“I love you,” Josh said once they left. He was resting his head on my shoulder and staring into my eyes.

“I love you too, baby,” I replied, giving him lots of kisses.

“Da da,” Danni sleepily said while looking up at him.

“Aw, I love my Danni so much,” He cooed, taking her from me and giving her kisses.

“I think somebody’s tired though,” I smiled while wrapping my arms around them both.

“I think so. I’ll take her up to bed,” Josh told me. “Then I need to give my amazing and beautiful wife lots and lots and lots of kisses and do some serious cuddling with her.”

“I think that sounds good to me,” I beamed.

I have such an amazing family. I couldn’t ask for anything more than my two Grants. They complete me and nothing makes me happier than to see them happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
KYLEE, JOSH IS NOT ALL WRONG, HE'S ALL RIGHT SO :p
haha <3 you Ky and your lukie/tanner loving self :D

Kirstie