I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Crank Up The Grease Meter!

Ah I’m so excited! Guess where Luke and I are going today! GRANT RACING’S FIRST RACE! I’m so stoked! It took a little convincing for Luke to go, but… he finally agreed.Amazing what you can do when you threaten to take his kisses away. He was still being a mopey little Aussie though. I hated that it made me smile. He’s so darn cute!

“You need to stop being a little whiney butt,” I told him while hugging onto his middle… as much as I could with my eight-month pregnant belly in the way.

“But I wanna be,” he pouted while nuzzling his cute little nose into the crook of my neck, making giggles escape me.

“You’re really cute when you are, but… we need to support Joshie,” I playfully pouted him.

“What’d Joshie ever do for me?” he snickered in a teasing way.

“He…” I started, trying to think of something. “He makes you so much more sexy when he’s standing next to you. Your sexiness just shines whenever he’s next to you since my baby is far more attractive,” I said softly while keeping my lips teasingly close to his.

He tried closing the gap between us, but I pulled away. A loud groan came out of him as he fell onto the bed. I smiled and went over to slide comfy shoes on. When I turned around, Luke was still lying on the bed, being Mr. Pouty Pants.

“Baby,” I cooed while walking over to him and slowly climbing on top of him.

He just puckered his bottom lip out, making me smile and leave a soft kiss there. Of course all he did was groan.

“You are so adorable,” I smiled while leaving a trail of kisses on his neck.

Small joyous sighs came out of him as I worked my way up to his cheeks. I pulled my head back just before I left a kiss on his lips. He was expecting it too. His eyes were closed, waiting for more.

“Baby, we have to go,” I said softly while running my hand through his short curly locks.

“But I don’t want too. I want to stay here with my wifey,” he muttered with his eyes still closed.

I smiled and rested my head on his chest with my hands working their way to his side under his shirt. His eyes started to open, but once my fingertips started tracing the ink there, they quickly closed again. My man’s way too sexy for my own good! But it wasn’t working!

“Luke, seriously, we have to go,” I said, starting to sit up, but of course he stopped me.

“Why can’t I just stay here with you all day?” he mumbled with his eyes finally opened and his hands on my hips.

“Because Kirstie really wants us at the race. This is big for them, baby. I know you don’t get the dirt bike thing too well, but… they don’t get the BMX thing either, but they still come to your contests,” I smirked as I crossed my arms.

He looked at me, obviously showing the gears turning in his head. He was trying to think of a witty comeback. He may be the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen, but he didn’t have a good comeback today. I smiled and bent down to kiss his cheek.

“Lets go!” I said, trying to get as excited as he gets.

He let out another groan as I climbed off of him. I stood in front of him until he sat up and pouted at me with those gorgeous eyes. He knows how to make my heart melt. I wasn’t going to let it work though… or let him see it. I reached down and kissed his forehead though. He countered by hooking his arms around my middle and laying his head on my tummy, adding a kiss. As if showing its response, our baby gave a little kick. Luke looked up at me and smiled before he stood, kissing my on the lips softly this time.

“Alright… I’m ready,” he sighed as if it were taking everything he had in him to go.

I just rolled my eyes and hooked an arm around his middle, making sure he made it out to his car without mishap. We actually made it to the track without any problems. Luke seemed to be just fine. His A.D.D. was at on a high though. I would try talking to him about something and then something else trigged a thought that he just had to shoot off. Being with the guy for almost two years now, I’m used to it.It’s like of like a male, tatted up, Aussie, BMXer various of Kirstie… in a… weird way.

“What took you two so long! You missed his practice session!” Kirstie complained as we walked up to Josh’s pit.

“She’s pregnant… she’s slow,” Luke spoke up, making me whack him in the chest, but not hard enough to hurt anything. He laughed anyway.

“Well, you kind of helped with her last name. Parslow,” Kirstie countered, making me laugh this time.

“Ha, ha, you’re so funny Kirstie,” he said in his own Aussie way that made me smile and reach up and kiss his cheek.

“You two,” Kirstie mumbled before walking into the trailer, most likely to her Joshie.

I just laughed and relaxed into Luke’s beefy, tattooed arms. I am here to support Josh, but… I’m really liking Luke’s presence here.I have someone to complain to when my moods shift. But I hope Josh wins… even if he gets greasy. As long as he keeps that greasiness to himself, I’m totally fine with it. Crank up the grease meter, Joshua!
♠ ♠ ♠
lol it's so sad that i need slashes for my 'current guy(s)' haha. but anyway.. yes... josh is all wrong. and i'm sticking to my word :-P

Kylee

comment?