I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Spreading JG Germs

Today is the first race that Josh has as a member of Grant Racing. I’M SO EXCITED! My ADHD has been so high today. All through Josh’s first practice session I was jumping up and down yelling and cheering for my gorgeous hubby.

He was really happy with the team as well. Josh seemed to be riding really good and he was just all around happy. My parents wanted to come but they were off in Europe taking a vacation, they’re so random and sporadic, I definitely am their child.

Josh’s parents were coming later, they were divorced but I’m so happy they were both coming to support us. It meant a lot to me and I know it meant even more to Josh. His mom was bringing Danni a little later too, we figured she’d just be bored in the morning here anyway so when she offered we said yes.

The Parslow couple finally showed up right as Josh was pulling in from his practice. Kylee was waddling because of her big pregnant belly, it’s so cute, I’m so happy for those two. Luke tried blaming them being late on her too. Gosh Luke, don’t you know that you never blame anything on a pregnant lady!

After he gave me his lame excuse I walked back to the Grant Racing hauler and walked inside to find my hunky husband. I smiled as he grabbed a water out of the refrigerator and took a big drink.

“You did great, babe,” I told him before giving Josh a kiss.

“Thanks. I feel great,” He grinned.

We walked outside and sat down with The Parslows while Josh’s mechanic made a few adjustments before the race. Josh took off his jersey and tossed it on an empty chair, then took another drink, trying to cool himself down.

“Ew! Josh put it back on, you’re burning my eyes!” Kylee teased. “I can only look at my husbands toned chest, not your white, un-muscular one!”

“He’s not un-muscular!” I countered.

“His abs aren’t toned like my Lukie’s though,” Ky smirked as Luke lifted up his shirt and I pretended to gag.

“Well Josh is just plain attractive so…” I trailed off then stuck my tongue out.

“He’s sweaty and greasy and gross!” She laughed.

“Aw Ky, I know that you think I’m sexy but you’re just too embarrassed to say so with your husband right there,” Josh teased.

“I would never like a sweaty, gross boy like you,” She teased. “But seriously, you’re really sweaty and greasy right now and it is actually disgusting.”

“Kirstie likes it,” Josh smirked while pulling me close.

“He’s yummy,” I giggled.

Josh then got a look on his face as if he had an idea….and he did. In one swift motion he wrapped Kylee up in a tight hug and held her close to his chest. She was screaming and trying to push away while Luke and I were in hysterics.

”EW JOSH LET GO OF ME, YOU’RE SO GROSS AND SWEATY!”

“Don’t lie Kylee. You love it,” He laughed.

“No, lemme go! I’m so digusted,” Ky whined loudly.

Josh just smirked again then pressed his lips to her cheek as she started completely flipping out! It was the funniest thing. She even pulled up her shirt sleeve and wiped her cheek off.

“Luke, Josh got his ewie germs on me,” She whined as she walked into his embrace. Josh, who was still laughing, sat back down next to me and put his arm around me.

“Aw, I think my wifey needs a kiss,” Luke cooed then gave her a big kiss.

“You just got your Aussie greasy, yeah…spreading my JG’s greasiness to the world, one Aussie at a time,” I giggled out from Josh’s arms that were around me.

“I’m going to go get another water,” Josh said before going into the trailer.

I got a little more Aussie teasing in before I heard a cute little voice squeal, Ma Ma! My eyes landed on Danni who was running in front of her grandma, going as fast as her little legs would take her.

”Danni!” I squealed right back.

I bent down and opened my arms as she ran full speed into them. Once she fell into my arms I picked her up and gave her a bunch of little kisses all over her adorable face.

She put her arms around my neck and gave me a big wet kiss on my cheek before putting her head on my shoulder. I think I went deaf a few moments later when Josh walked out though…

”DA DA!” Danni shouted.

“Hey, there’s my sweet girl,” Josh cooed while taking her from me. “Well, one of my sweet girls,” He smiled over at me, causing me to let out a loud awww.

Josh gave her a kiss then put her back in my arms. He tickled her side a little, making the cutest giggles come out of her.

“He’s such a good daddy,” I blissfully sighed as Josh’s mom came over by me and Josh was pulling his jersey back over his head.

“He is. I’m so proud of him, and you too Kirstie. You’re a good mom and a wonderful girl for Josh. I’m glad you’re a Grant,” She sweetly said to me.

“Me too, I wouldn’t want any other name on the back of this jersey,” I smiled while pointing to the back of the jersey that I was wearing.

I really meant that too. I have such a wonderful life with Josh. He’s so good to me and we have such a great daughter. I think I’m pretty much the luckiest girl in the world….although I think my bestie who is over there making out with her hubby thinks the same thing….
♠ ♠ ♠
Kylee do you not just remeber the conversation i won a few minutes ago on polyvore? YES I LOVE THAT PIC OF JOSH AND YOU ADMITTED IT WAS CUTE!! so don't even go there, but you do have guy add soooo haha :D i'm still not letting you off the hook for that though. AND you've still never gotten me to admit anythign about Todd so.. I WIN!

The Grants

And Aly, i'm sorry i'm one of the writers so i have to say this, you'll have to wait and find out. haha :D