I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Little EJ

“Aww, he’s so cute!” I smiled as I, and my little Grant family was walking into the Parslow’s living room.

Luke was sitting with his newborn son in his arms while Kylee was snuggled up next to them with her head resting on Luke’s shoulder. I smiled at them and Kylee sent it right back.

“There’s my favorite greasy family,” Ky giggled as I plopped down next to my bestie and Josh sat in a big chair with Danni in his lap. They’re so cute together. I love seeing my tatted up, tough, motocross, metal mulisha hubby being all cute with our little daughter. It makes me want to kiss both of them so much….so I did most of the time. But for Kylee’s sake I was able to refrain.

“Baby,” Danni smiled as she wiggled off of Josh’s lap and walked over to Luke and resting her chin on Luke’s knee.

“Wanna see him Danni?” Luke asked her and she nodded her head.

Luke removed one of his hands to pull her up next to him and she snuggled into him while staring down at the baby.

“Be gentle sweetie,” I told her as she looked like she was just itching to touch him.

“You can hold him Danni,” Ky smiled at her and her eyes lit up. “Come here.”

She crawled into Kylee’s lap and then Luke placed the baby onto her lap. Kylee put her arms around their baby and helped her hold him. It was so adorable!

Josh came over and sat next to me, engulfing me in his arms. I leaned back into his chest as he left a few kisses on my neck. We both smiled at our daughter who was so intent on holding the little boy.

”Awww,” Kyle and I both cooed as Danni leaned down and kissed Elijah’s head.

“That was very sweet Danni,” Luke said to her.

“He’s cute,” She smiled at the baby. “I wike him,” Danni stated in her little slurred way.

“Little EJ,” I giggled.

“Why does it not surprise me that you thought of that, Kirstie?” Kylee giggled along with me.

“Because…I got the magic in me!” I sang while laughing harder.

“Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold!” Luke sang along with me.

“You know what Josh?” Kylee said to my hubby.

“What?” Josh asked.

“I feel like I got prepared for Luke’s craziness from all my years with Kirstie,” Kylee giggled out making all of us laugh.

Just then my cell phone rang. I let out a groan then got up and walked into the kitchen to answer it.

“You better not be calling me to ask me what you should wear again!” I teased Danny as I answered my phone.

“No, we actually have something important to tell you,” He said. “You’re on speaker, Kevin is here too. Our manager just called.”

”We’re going on tour in Australia with All Time Low!” Kev yelled, not being able to wait any longer.

”What? How long? I quickly shot.

“A month! This is going to be awesome!” Danny shouted.

”No! not awesome! Horrible!” I countered while running a hand through my hair. “I don’t want to be gone from my family for that long!”

“You don’t really have a choice,” Kev added.

We talked a while longer and I found out I really don’t have a choice. No matter how bad I want to stay…I can’t. I walked back into where everyone else was and told them the bad news.

“Luke, we should go too! We all should go!” Kylee gasped as if she was having the discovery of the century.

“We could go see my family,” Luke beamed. “And show them Elijah!”

“I can’t go,” Josh sighed.

“Why not? It’s the off season,” Kylee responded.

“But I still have to practice all the time and with Grant Racing I have to get everything in order, get the bikes dialed in and all that stuff,” He said.

“Ma ma leaving?” Danni asked with her bottom lip trembling.

“I’m sorry sweetie. I wish I could stay but i’m not leaving for another week and a half,” I told her as she came over to me and I held her in my arms.

“I go!” She smiled.

“Danni you’ll stay here with me,” Josh told her. “Mommy is going to be busy.”

She got the saddest little look on her face that broke my heart.

“But we can have special time together, you and me,” Josh grinned, trying to cheer her up and it worked a little.

“You’ll have fun with your daddy, Danni,” Kylee piped in. “Even if he is greasy.”

Josh went on to talk about all the fun things they could do together and seeing how cute Josh was being and how excited it made Danni made me smile. I hated when my baby was sad. Josh was doing a good job of cheering her up….but he has one more sad girl that he needs to cheer up….
♠ ♠ ♠
KYLEE YOU CHEATED! I'm the one that came up wih that walking anaolgy, it's not fair to use it against me! don't be a meanie! haha lol jk :D
and if Luke was on the street i wouldn't even notice him becaue i'd be tackling Josh to the ground haha! when i was at X Games though and Josh was like literally 5 feet away from me i didn't tackle him, i have a picture of his back though! haha

The Grants

Sorry Aly, i'm one of the writers, i want to keep you interested so i can't tell you! haha Thanks for commenting though, all you guys are awesome!