I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Welcome To Aus

AUSSIE LAND!” I said excitedly a few days later.

“Tone it down a little, babe,” Luke said with a tired smile coming through him as he emerged from the bathroom, steam rolling out after him.

“But I’m so excited!” I grinned while holing onto our baby boy who wanted his bottle.

“Give me him so you can get ready and maybe wear some of that excitement out,” he teased while gently taking Elijah from me.

I watched for a few seconds. I had to. It was adorable. Luke has those big tattooed arms that look like they could crush anything. But when he holds our baby, it looks like the most natural thing.

Luke shooed me off though. He’s just grouchy because he had to get up early… and Elijah didn’t sleep too much last night. But I was mostly up. I should be the tired one!

I pushed all of that aside and got ready for our journey to Luke’s homeland. Luke’s parents were at the wedding, but they had to go back home shortly after that. I love them. I wish they could just move here, but they like their Australia.And I like their son, so we’re even. I was excited for them to see their grandson. He looks so much like Luke!

When I came out of the bathroom, I had to let out an aw. Lying on the bed was a sleeping Luke with Elijah lying on his stomach on Luke’s bare chest. Oh my gosh, it was the cutest thing. I had to take a picture. The flash on it made Luke’s eyes scrunch up and then slowly open. He looked at me and shot a glare my way before shutting his eyes again.

“Lukie,” I cooed while walking over to him.

He groaned and turned his face away from me. I smiled and lay next to him.

“We have to get going or we’ll miss our flight,” I told him softly while running my fingers through his curly hair that’s starting to grow long.

He took in a heavy breath before he turned his head back towards me. I smiled at him and reached down to leave a soft kiss on his forehead. When I sat back up, a smile was on his face.

“You’re so cute when you’re tired,” I blurted out, making him roll his gorgeous brown eyes.

“Why are you so sexy all the time?” he mumbled while trying to nuzzle his nose into the crook of my neck.

I just smiled and hugged onto my babies. When I looked back down at Luke a few minutes later, he was sleeping again. Are you kidding me? But I didn’t wake him. Instead, I finished getting everything into the new SUV we got since we had Elijah. It’s more convenient than Luke’s little sports car with our baby boy.

After it was packed, I went back up to see my boys still sleeping. I didn’t want to wake them, but… we had to get going. Luke grumbled a few times before he got up and started staggering around. I think he’s still half asleep. It’s a good thing I took Elijah from him. But he eventually pulled a shirt over his toned frame and slid his shoes on.

“Lukie,” I smiled as he sat on the bed. He looked over at me with such a tired gaze. I guess 5 A.M. was too early of a flight for my hubby. “I love you,” I went on with a smile on my face.

It made his bright white grin come through too. He slowly came over and wrapped his arms around my waist before giving me a quick kiss. He may be a tired little Aussie, but he’s still so adorable.

“I love you too,” he mumbled while resting his head on my shoulder.

Nu uh! He’s not falling asleep again. Before he had the chance to close his eyes gorgeous eyes, I got up, making him fall onto the bed. He didn’t even move… someone needs a Rockstar.

I went downstairs to put Elijah in his car seat before we buckled it into the car. Once that was done, I opened the fridge and… grabbed a Rockstar for Luke. He came trudging down the stairs slowly with tired eyes.

“I’m going to regret this within the next hour, but you really need this,” I teased.

He smiled before taking the can and taking a big gulp… Lord save me! I drove to the airport though. I could totally see Luke falling asleep at the wheel… that would not be good!

Nothing interesting happened on the flight… that was fourteen hours long! If I knew it was that long, I wouldn’t have gave Luke a Rockstar. He fell asleep, then woke up all hyper and then crashed… and then woke up way too excited since we were landing. And of course that grew once his parents came into view.My poor son is going to have his hyper-ness.

“Kylee!” Luke’s mom, Dona, said excitedly,but not as excited as Luke as she opened her arms for me.

I knew she wanted to give me a hug, but… I knew she really wanted to see the little bundle of joy Luke was lugging around in the little infant car seat. But his dad shooed us off to the car so there wouldn’t be fifty million people around. Then this led to making Dona wait until we go to their house. She wasn’t too thrilled about this.I so see where Luke gets his attitude.

Once the truck came to a stop, Dona jumped out and hurried Luke out of her way so she could get to the baby. It was funny. Luke came over and hooked an arm around me. I smiled and gladly hugged onto his middle as we watched Elijah get acquainted with his grandparents.

“Welcome to Aus, baby,” he smiled down at me.

“My first time here,” I grinned back.

“Nu uh,” he said, getting a new eagerness to him. Oh no… “We have so much to do while we’re here,” he went on, his gorgeous smile growing.

I just giggled and hugged onto my man, watching his parents ooo and aw over our beautiful baby boy. No matter how hyper Luke gets, I’m pretty sure the time we spend here is going to be something so amazing. But then again Luke’s here. Nothing can be more amazing than him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie, you're just jealous because josh doesn't have a body like Luke :P lol jk

The Parslows

and Aly, I honestly don't remember if Jimmy comes back in or not lol... i think... he does... but i'm not comply sure. Kirstie and I actually wrote this a while ago sooo haha :)