I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Do I Get Some Of That?

So now that I’ve been in Australia for a couple days it hasn’t been as horrible as I thought it would. I got to see the Parslows yesterday and Alex and I have really hit it off. It’s always fun to have someone to goof around with on tour.

“Hey,” Alex smiled over at me. “Why aren’t you over with all of us?”

“I wanted to work on a song….only now I’m kind of drained of all inspiration,” I told him.

Alex sat down next to me and read through what I have so far.

“It sounds good, you should play it for me,” He prodded.

“Okay,” I agreed.

I strummed my acoustic song that I would eventually transfer over to electric guitar but for now I worked with an acoustic.

“You have a really pretty voice,” He told me.

“It’s not that pretty but…thank you anyway,” I shyly smiled.

“It really is a pretty voice, that’s why your acoustic songs are my favorite,” Alex grinned.

“Thanks,” I replied as I felt my cheeks grow warm. It was kind of weird, usually Josh is the only one who can make me blush. It must just be because I’m still always a tiny but self conscious of my voice.

“But a pretty voice goes along with your pretty face,” He added on. I was about to reply but right as I opened my mouth a different voice filled the room.

”MOMMY!” My daughter squealed.

I turned my head to the side and saw her running at full speed toward me. I let out a loud squeal as I ran to her and scooped her up in my arms, showering her with kisses.

“Do I get some of that?” Another voice said.

“Josh,” I blissfully sighed while walking to him and still with Danni in my arms, I fell into his embrace. “What are you doing here?”

“Danni and I missed you too much,” He beamed.

“I missed you too baby,” I told him while giving him a passionate kiss. “I missed both my babies.”

“I wuv you mommy,” Danni smiled before kissing my cheek.

“When did she start saying mommy?” I asked with a smile.

“Just the other day, I was helping her with it,” He told me. “She’s talking a lot better. My mom or dad have been watching her in the day when I’m practicing and they’ve both been working with her.”

“Aw, I wish I could have been there,” I pouted while holding my girl.

“Well we’re here now,” Josh smiled, putting an arm around me and Danni.

“I know, I’m so happy. I missed both of you so much,” I told them before kissing each one so many times.

After a long Grant family moment I put Danni down and she immediately toddled over to all the band people who were sitting together. Only Danny, Kevin, and Alex were there now though, the rest of All Time Low must be off somewhere.

“Is this the famous Danni I’ve heard so much about?” Alex asked once Josh and I walked over to them.

“Yep, that’s my baby girl,” I smiled at her. I then bent down next to her and pointed to Alex, “Danni, this is mommy’s friend Alex. Can you say hi?”

“Hi,” she grinned.

“Hi Danni, your mommy told me a lot about you,” He said as he got down on his knees to her level. “You’re very pretty, just like your mommy.”

She let out a small giggle before saying “I wike you Awex.”

“I like you too Danni,” He replied.

They went on to talk a little more before Danni went over to Kevin and Danny. I then took the opportunity to introduce Josh.

“Josh, this is Alex from All Time Low, Alex this is my husband Josh,” I smiled.

As they shook hands Josh seemed to have a different look in his eye….and it wasn’t too pleasant.

“I’ve enjoyed having Kirstie around. She’s a lot of fun, we’ve spent a lot of time together,” Alex grinned while loosely slinging an arm around my shoulders.

“Yeah….” Josh trailed off in somewhat of a groan.

“Alex is so funny and crazy, he reminds me of Luke,” I laughed.

“Oh nice,” He plainly stated. “Well Alex, if you’ll excuse us I’d like to talk to my wife.”

“Of course,” Alex smiled at him.

Josh seemed a little weird while talking to Alex but when I asked him about it he said it was fine. I still thought he was acting weird but….he was back to normal once we started sharing lots of kisses, telling each other how much we missed one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what Kylee? You just go on believing your falsehoods because i know i'm right so i'm just going back to my Joshie bubble that's covered in his yummy, greasy JG germs! So :p

The Grants and Alex

Happy Halloween! well not so much for these guys haha