I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Men

ALL TIME LOW! ALL TIME LOW! ALL TIME LOW!” I chanted loudly from backstage.

I’m way too hyped up right now… ok, since I’ve been a good girl, I’ve rewarded myself with a Rockstar tonight. It helped that they sponsored the tour. But I was so excited! Kirstie’s band already went on and they killed it like always. Now I was waitingimpatiently for my favorite band to take the stage.

“Someone’s hyped up right now,” Josh teased as he stepped next to me with Kirstie tucked under his arms.

“Shut up, Josh. Just because you like Lil’ Wayne doesn’t mean that you can burst my ATL bubble!” I shot at him, making Luke chuckle and Kirstie let out her own giggle. “Only Luke can be in my ATL bubble,” I added while nuzzling up next to him. “Oh and Kirstie… if she leaves your greasiness behind,” I finished, making Josh roll his eyes.

“Aw, then my Joshie’s left out. We can’t have that,” Kirstie cooed while hugging onto him

“Oh sure we can,” I said, but my voice was over taken by ATL’s intro.

First things first: All Time Low is frickin’ amazing in concert! It was the best hour of my life!Other than spending time with my hubby and gorgeous baby boy who’s with his grandparent’s tonight along with Danni. Luke’s parents were glad to babysit tonight.

When they walked off stage, Kirstie insisted that I meet the band.Against Luke’s wishes, She trotted me right up to Alex first.That man is so gorgeous!

“Alex!” Kirstie shouted at him who was only a few feet away.

“Kirstie!” he replied with a big smile as they high fived. Dork and Dorker.

“Amazing show, dude,” she said.

“Aw, thanks. But not as good as yours,” he said in a cheesy way, but it still had the power to make Kirstie blush. Aw… he’s her little band guy crush.

“Oh, Alex, this is my best friend. She’s in town to see her husband’s family,” Kirstie said,forgetting to add my name.

“Hey, I’m Alex. I sing and play guitar in the band All Time Low,” he said in a dorky way as he

“Hey, I’m Kylee… I don’t sing or play guitar… especially in the band All Time Low,” I said, making both of us share a smile.

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Kylee. Kirstie’s told me that you’re an Aussie lover and like dirty boys,” he replied.

I shot Kirstie a look, but it was no use. She was already laughing her little face off.

“Ok… fine… I guess I do,” I sighed as Luke came over and slung his arm around me.Marking his territory.

Alex and I exchanged a few more words before Luke and I walked off to let him chill out from the show. But he stuck around and talked to Kirstie. I didn’t think anything of it. They have that huge music thing in common. Of course they’re going to be little chatterboxes.

Josh came over and sat with Luke and I. I was going to pick on him, but the look on his face made me stop. Something was bothering him.

“What’s wrong, Joshua?” I asked after he let a sigh out.

“Nothing,” he huffed while crossing his arms, trying to be little BA guy that he is.

“Josh, don’t lie to her. She’ll bug you until you crack,” Luke added with a cute little smile on his face. He got a kiss for it.

“It’s just… that bothers me,” he sighed while nodding over to Alex and Kirstie who were giggling up a storm.

“I know he has a lot more in common than I do with her, but… the thoughts always there. What if… she wants him more than me?” he asked softly, dropping his gaze to the floor.

“Aw, Josh. She married you. Of course she wants to be with you. Alex is just a new friend… a very attractive friend, but still a friend. It’s just exciting for her. Once she gets home, she’ll be like Alex who?” I tried to assure him.

“I hope so,” he sighed.

I wanted to say more to make him feel better, but I just wasn’t sure what. And Luke and I left a little later. I missed my baby boy. But when we got to his parents’ house, he was sleeping. That didn’t stop me from holding him as we told his mom and dad about our night.

“I have a weird feeling about Alex,” Luke said as started rambling on about the gorgeous guy.

“Weird how?” I countered, slightly confused.

“I don’t know. He’s really flirty with Kirstie. I think Josh had a right to feel like he did,” he explained.

“Men,” I sighed, making his mom laugh. “I mean really. We can’t hang out with a good looking guy and share a laugh without our significant other being all worked up about it. It’s stupid,” I rattled off.

“I wasn’t saying anything to get you worked up,” Luke smiled while reaching over to wrap his arms around me and Elijah, adding a kiss to each of our foreheads.

His words still bothered me. I trust Alex and Kirstie. They’re just friends, bonded together by music. Am I the only one that sees it? Whateva… I know what I see and nothing is going on with those two. Her little French fry has nothing to worry about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Kirstie... and you stay in your JG bubble. I'll go back in my... Luke bubble that some how converts into Tanner on certain days...Like today lol :-P

Kylee

comment?