I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Stay Away

Kylee and Luke came today because Kylee wanted to see Alex. Josh and Luke kind of disappeared so Ky and I wandered around the venue looking for Alex so she could meet him….for a second time.

“I hear his voice! He’s got a pretty voice,” She dorkily squealed.

“Wait… I think I heard Josh’s too,” I said.

She and I both peaked around the corner to see Josh and Alex standing across from each other and Luke was a few steps behind.

“Look Alex, I don’t know what you said or did to Kirstie but I know you did something. I know her better than anyone and I can tell she’s acting a little different and it’s been since she’s been around you,” Josh growled.

“Maybe I’m just helping her Josh. Maybe you’re the one that’s hurting her,” Alex threw back at him.

Just stay away from my family! I would never hurt her, she’s my wife, I love her,” Josh responded.

“She’s an amazing girl am I right?” Alex questioned.

“You are,” He stated.

“Does she do a lot for you? Does she enrich your life?” Alex went on.

“Very much, she is the best wife, best mother, and best friend anyone could ask for,” Josh replied.

“What have you done for her?” Alex harshly asked.

“We’re married! I support her, and I love her and I try my best to be the best husband to her,” Josh said.

“Are you sure? Do you really do a lot of good for her?” Alex prodded. “You’re gone every weekend and you have a daughter. You’re constantly surrounded by all those girls at races, have you ever cheated in your marriage?”

“Who are you to judge me?” Josh told him off while getting a little closer to him.

“I’m looking out for Kirstie, are you looking out for her?” Alex smirked.

“Lay off mate,” Luke spoke up. “He’s very good to Kirstie and Danni. They all love each other a whole lot and I don’t appreciate you trying to mess that up. So if Josh doesn’t get the message through clear enough, I’ll help him out.”

“And if you ever try to get near my wife or daughter after this tour is over, then I’ll get you Alex,” Josh said, trying to be all tough guy. It works if you don’t know him….if you do then you know he’s just a big sweetheart. ”Don’t you ever hurt my wife.”

“You should listen to your own advice,” Alex called after them and Josh and Luke walked in our direction and Alex went the opposite way.

“Josh,” I called out as I ran into his arms and Kylee did the same with Luke.

“Did you hear all of that?” He quickly asked.

“Yes. That was so sweet. I can’t believe you did that,” I sighed into his chest.

“You’re not mad?” Josh questioned.

“No. I think it’s so sweet that you care that much that you would say that to him,” I said looking into his caramel eyes.

“I didn’t like the way he was around you. And I was…” Josh trailed off but never finished.

“Was what Josh?” I asked.

“I was afraid that you might….want him more than me,” He softly said.

“Joshie,” I cooed while bringing my hand up to cup his cheek. “I could never love anyone but you. Sure Alex is fun to hang around with but he couldn’t compare to you.”

“You said he was good looking and crazy and fun,” he cutely pouted.

“Yeah he is,” I said making Josh frown. “But he’s just good looking. You’re that, and attractive, cute, yummy, adorable, sexy and just all around hunky. And Alex is crazy and fun but I could never marry someone like him.”

“Why not?” Josh asked.

“Can you imagine two people like me being married? That’s just dangerous,” I giggled. “I need someone to balance me, someone more calm. I need you.”

“I need you too, so badly,” Josh said as he nuzzled his head into my neck.

“And if that wasn’t enough, we have an amazing daughter together that I love so much. Don’t listen to Alex, you do so much for me. You’re so good to me, a great daddy, and I just love you.”

“I love you too baby,” he cooed.

I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else but him. I love that man so much. I don’t want to be anyone but a Grant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kylee you know as well as i that that is a lie! you even admitted he was cute! and you've said before that you think he's sexy sometimes! and you have written or are writting like 5 stories about him so don't even go there! i've got you on that argument because i've only ever written about Josh! So don't try to tell me that your phospohlipid bilayer doesn't let Josh in because the ATP is apparently working and syonide is not causing them to shut down! (i just felt really smart with that little analogy haha)

but aw, i only have one more chapter :( but yes the tanner/josh story is awesome! and guess what? I'm writing about tanner! Haha JUST KIDDING!

The Grants and Alex