I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

I Love Being A Grant

I’m so sad. Both my babies are leaving today with the Parslows. After the little ’incident’ with Alex I’ve kept my distance from him and he from me. It actually made me kind of happy that he wasn’t monopolizing my time because I got to spend so much more time with my family.

“I wish you could stay,” I pouted as we were standing in the airport. The parslows already went ahead, giving us our time.

“I know baby, I wish we could too,” Josh said as the three of us cuddled together. I had Danni in my arms and Josh was holding both of us in his tattooed ones.

“I stay wif’ mommy!” Dannni squealed while her arms were around my neck and she tighetened her grip.

“Danni, you don’t wanna come with me?” Josh pretended to be hurtbut it wasn’t really working, it was just cute.

“I miss mommy,” Danni sadly said while putting her head on my chest and I gave her a soft kiss.

“I know sweetheart,” Josh gently said while stroking her hair. “I’m going to miss her too.”

“I’m going to miss you guys but I’ll be home in a week and a half,” Ifakely smiled and tried to be optimistic.

“Too long,” Danni said.

“Aw Danni,” I cooed. “I love you baby. I’m going to miss you but I’ll call you lots and I’ll bring you back a present okay?”

“Okay,” She responded.

“And you and Daddy will have fun together, and I’m sure you’ll see Auntie Ky, Uncle Luke, and Elijah a lot,” I tried to cheer her up.

“Uncle Wuke is funny,” She giggled. “Daddy funny too. I wuv Daddy,” She cutely said.

“I love Daddy too,” I smiled up at my husband.

“I love my girls,” Josh grinned while kissing both of us. “But sadly, we have to go.”

“I know,” I whined. “I love you Joshie,” I said while pressing our lips together in a passionate kiss.

“I love you to Kirstie,” he sighed.

“And don’t worry about Alex, I’m keeping my distance from him and if he tries to do anything, I have Danny and Kevin on alert,” I smiled.

“I’ll be okay if you’re okay. If he makes a move on you, call me and I’ll fly down here and hurt his pretty face,” Josh smiled, making me giggle.

“Well, I’ll see you guys soon. Call me as soon as you land,” I said giving them both tight hugs.

“I wuv you mommy,” Danni said, placing a wet kiss on my cheek. I then covered Josh and Danni’s cute faces in lots of little kisses.

“I love you Danni,” I cooed. “I love you too Joshie.”

“I love you, Kirstie. I’m looking forward to when you’re coming home,” He said.

“Me too,” I replied.

I gave them another round of kisses and hugs before Josh took Danni from my arms and started walking away. They waved at me and I waved back before they disappeared.

I drove back to the hotel and packed up my stuff since we were leaving for New Zealand tonight.

“Kirstie, when are you going to stop being all mopey?” Kevin asked a while later once he and Danny came in to help me pack.

“When I get my Joshie and Danni back,” I replied

“You have us. I’m kinda short like Josh and Kevin has the same intelligence level of Danni,” Danny laughed.

”Hey!” Kevin shot.

“You don’t look like my Joshie though,” I pouted at Danny.

“Hold on,” He said before running into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out. He had spiked his hair up, drawn with sharpie all over his arms and tried walking around like Josh does.

“Man, I’m so stoked that I’m going to go race this weekend. I’m gonna get greeeaasssy!” He tried imitating him, sending Kevin and I into hysterics. I even got this all on video on my phone! I had to send it to Josh and Kylee.

“Okay, that made my smile,” I told him. “But you’re still not my Joshie. And Kev looks nothing like Danni, lukily,” I giggled.

“Well you’ll see them soon,” Kevin said, giving me a little hug. “I can get skype set up for you if you want.”

“Yay!” I squealed.

I wanted to talk to my babies! Even a week and a half is too long without my Grants! I have such a wonderful life and this Alex drama reminded me of all of that.

Danni is my baby girl. She’s such a good mix of Josh and I. Danni is pretty easy going and calm like Josh is but can get excited pretty easily which is totally me. She’s made my life so much better, I love our daughter so much. Josh and I have even been talking about having more kids and both of us see that in our near future.

Spending time with Alex made me realize something about Josh, that I never want to be with anyone but him. I’ve never met anyone like Josh before, I love that man with all my heart. Before I met Josh I didn’t even know you could love someone that much.

I love my family and I’m proud to say that I’m a Grant.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yes, this is my last chapter of this story but Ky has one more :D

but Ky- you said that while you're Po-terry was stil in the picture. And i think that last time you had a major JG day i was at Washougal MX Park because you were like, i'm so glad Kirstie's not here to hassle me....but i still hassled you. AND you were on a major Josh high during X Games. I remeber i saw that when I was watching step up...well waiting for step up to get started cause we had to wait until skateboarding was over and i saw todd walking around with his helmet off and i was like, if you were here you'd be like chaing him aroudn then get tazered or something but then i saw all your Joshie-ness and i was like WHAAA? haha

please comment????

The Grants

I'm so pumped for Kylee and my Tanner Foust/JG story right now! Can't wait for you guys to read it!