I'm Feeling Things Are About to Change

Just A Little

I had a meeting today with Kevin, Danny and our band manager. I told them that for the next year that I wasn’t going to go on any tours. Josh and I were talking about it and we decided that going on tour wouldn’t be good for me in my pregnant state and once our baby was born, I didn’t want to have to leave them to someone else.

Danny and Kevin said they didn’t want to hire another guitarist for the time I wasn’t going to go on tour so we came to a conclusion. For the next year we would be a studio only band and focus about writing our music. We’ve been going on long tours for the past three years basically so all of us were excited about this.

Then, once Josh and my baby was a little older, we would start doing shows again. Not long tours like we used to but more weekend shows, just have Friday, Saturday, Sunday stuff. I was so happy for this because if I had to go back to going on long tours I would quit. I loved our band but I don’t want to miss any of our child’s life. So once we came to this conclusion I was overjoyed.

Right after that, I went to the doctor for my two month check up and Josh came with me, he’s so sweet! We found out that our baby was perfectly healthy and everything was good. I was having such a good day.

“You look cute,” Josh told me as I walked out of the bathroom after I got ready for bed. I was wearing one of his jerseys. “But then again, you always do.”

“You’re yummy,” I stated truthfully as I climbed into bed next to him then left a few soft kisses on his bare chest.

“I love you. I hope our kid looks like you,” He said to me while brushing some hair out of my face.

We shared a lot of beautiful kisses before we fell asleep in each others arms. A while later I was woken up by an annoying ring. I let out a yawn then reached my hand out and grabbed my phone.

“Hello,” I answered while glancing over at the clock. IT WAS 3 AM!this better be really really important.

”HEY!” Kylee’s voice greeted me way too loudly. Josh stirred and then rubbed his gorgeous caramel eyes that eventually fell on me. He gave me a small smile before laying his head back down but put his arms around me.

“Ky…are you drunk?” I asked her.

“No…well maybe,” she trailed off with laughs in her voice. “Just a little.”

“Is Luke with you? Is he drunk too?” I questioned getting agitated FAST!

“uh huh,” She happily said.

“Where are you?” I sighed while running a hand though my hair. “I’m not about to let him or you drive home.”

Hellooooo,” Luke said.

“Luke, tell me where you are,” I demanded. At this point Josh was waking up more and listening in on the conversation.

“I’m…um…I don’t remember,” He giggled out.

After a while longer he finally slurred the directions out. I wrote them down before getting up and pulling on some sweats and a tee shirt. Josh got up as well but I was already dressed so I just waited for him in his truck.

He eventually got in and started driving to the place Luke told us they were. When we arrived they were hanging all over each other but we able to get into the truck on their own power. The second they did, they started kissing and talking about how amazing this party was.

I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms in front of my chest and waited impatiently for this ride to be over. I may hate what’s going on right now but I sure wasn’t going to let them drive themselves home and get in a car accident.

“Do you think you can handle getting to the door by yourselves?” I shot at them once we pulled up to Kylee’s house. Neither Josh nor I, knew where Luke lived and we weren’t about to ask him in his drunken state either.

“I got my baby girl,” Luke slurred out while they hung on each other and tried walking to the door.

I made Josh wait until they were in the house before we drove away. The rest of the ride to our home was quiet. Josh even turned on the Beatles for me but I didn’t say anything. I was to angry.

“You’re upset,” Josh said once we walked back into our bedroom and he took a seat on the bed.

Of course I’m upset!” I shouted. “Did you see what he did to her! Kylee never acted like that before, she hates parties but now with Luke she ends up all drunk!”

“Come here,” Josh told me while patting the spot next to him. I paced around a while longer before walking over to him. Josh pulled me into his lap and cradled me in his arms, rocking me gently back and forth.

“They’ll be okay,” He tried to soothe me as tears started coming out of my eyes.

“I love Kylee, I don’t want her to get hurt by Luke,” I cried.

“Kirstie, I think Kylee is just going through a lot of emotions right now and Luke is…. I don’t even know but he’s whatever he is,” He said while leaving a kiss on my head.

“I don’t like him at all. I wish he would leave,” I sniffled.

“I know baby,” Josh empathized. “I love Kylee too and I don’t want to see her get hurt but I don’t think we can do much about it other than be there for Kylee.”

“I still don’t like Luke,” I pouted.

“You don’t have to, but you do love Kylee and just try to be there for her,” He advised me while giving me a little squeeze.

“You’re amazing, you know that,” I smiled up at him.

“I try, but only for you,” Josh smiled right back at me before kissing my lips. “I love you Kirsten Grant.”

“I love you too. So much.”

I fell asleep in Josh’s comforting, tattooed arms rocking be back and forth once again. I love that guy so much. I’m so glad that I’m married to him. Whoever thought I would end up marrying a crazy, adorable, tatted up moto rider from Riverside? I sure didn’t think so, but I’m so glad I did. I certainly know one tatted up Riverside boy that I don’t love though….
♠ ♠ ♠
i have to post this real fast so i can go play Rock Band 3. just came out today, my bro went last night at midnight to get it thought, i haven't gottten to play it yet, that's where i'm headed now, WOOT!

Kirstie