Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Shrtiga II

"You're crazy!" Michael shouted, "Just...go away, or I'm calling the cops."

I sighed as I leaned against the counter. Of course any child would freak out if some grown men tried to tell him that monsters were real. I shook my head. This plan seriously sucked. And I still had no clue why the guys wanted me here.

"Hang on a second. Just listen to me." Dean said, leaning in the counter. "You have to believe me, okay? This thing came through the window and it attacked your brother. Now, I've seen it. I know what it looks like. Cause it attacked my brother once, too."

Michael sighed as he slowly put the handset back into the receiver. He looked at me instead of the boys. I could see the fear and confusion in his eyes.

"This thing...is it...like it has this long, black robe?"

I nodded my head. "You saw it last night, didn't ya?" I asked.

"I thought I was having a nightmare." Michael said, shaking his head.

I watched Dean, feeling my heart sting at the look on his face. This case was really tearing him apart. A part of me hated John even more for making Dean relive this. Dean had been through enough hell when he had to watch that bastard try to kill his brother.

"I'd give anything not to tell you this, but sometimes nightmares are real." Dean mumbled.

"So why are you telling me this?"

"Because we need your help."

"M-my help?"

"We can kill it. Me and them, it's what we do. But we can't do it without you.

"W-what? No." Michael said, looking at Dean like he was crazy.

"Michael, listen to me, this thing hurt Asher. And it's going to keep hurting kids until we stop it. Do you understand me?"

Michael shook his head. He backed up into his kitchen, closing the door on us. I growled as Dean kept try to call out to him and convince him. Sam sighed as I turned to walk out of the office. Dean growled.

How in the hell could he expect a little boy agree to be bait? I shivered as memories threatened to spill in my mind. I shook my head and looked up. There had to be another way to kill this thing. I doubt Michael would change his mind. Dean sighed as he walked out the office.

We walked back to our room. I flopped back on the bed as Sam sat on his. Dean was pacing back and forth. I was tired of this place already. It was trying hard on all of us. Dean was a wreck inside, Sam was being a huge ass, and Castiel was just plain odd.

I felt eyes on me and looked to Sam. He was watching me with a deep, intense gaze. I shivered under his stare and sighed. What was his problem now? He had never had a problem before when they both had me.

Why was he getting so upset now? I felt something click in my head. Was this because of Jessica? He was being over possessive now because of what had happened to her? I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head. There was no way Sam would be that insecure.

"Well, that went crappy." Dean said, tossing his jacket on the bed.

"What did you expect, Dean?" I mumbled.

"You can't ask an adult to do something like that, much less a kid." Sam said, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. We all turned to face the door as soon as we heard the knock. I got up and went to answer the door first. Dean tried to stop me, but I shrugged him off. I was sure if it was something trying to kill us it wouldn't have used the door. I felt a tad bit surprised when I saw Michael standing there. A part of me had hoped it would have been Castiel instead.

"If you kill it, will Asher get better?" Michael asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

Dean looked back to Sam and then to me. I nodded my head to him.

"Honestly, we don't know." Dean said.

Michael nodded. "You said you're a big brother?"

"Yeah." Dean nodded.

"You'd take care of your little brother? You'd do anything for him?"

I felt a small smile touch my lips.

"Yeah, I would." Dean said.

"Me too. I'll help."

Dean looked to San and he nodded. I opened the door a little more to let Michael in. He walked into the room as I shut the door behind him. I walked over to the small kitchen area and pulled out my Scooby Doo snacks from the cabinet.

I walked over to mine and Dean's bed and sat by Michael. I offered him a snack and he took it. Dean and Sam started working on a plan to kill the Shrtiga. I tried not to pay attention. I hated cases where children were involved. even though I knew I was never going to have kids, that never stopped me from having a maternal side.

*+*+*+*+*

"This camera has Night vision on it, so we'll be able to see clear as day."Dean said, as he finished hooking up the camera. "Are we good?"

"Hair to the right." Sam said, as Dean turned the camera. "There. There."

"What do I do?" Michael asked, already tucked in bed.

"Just stay under the covers." Dean said, sitting beside me on his bed.

"And if it shows up?"

"Well, Ellz, will be under the bed. And we'll be right in the next room. We're gonna come in with guns. So as soon as we do, you roll off this bed and crawl under it with Ellz."

Michael looked at me and nodded.

"What if you shoot me?" He asked Dean.

"We won't shot you. We're good shots." Dean said, as I nodded. "We're not gonna fire until you're clear, okay?"

Michael nodded.

"Have you heard a gun shot before?" I asked.

"Like in the movies?"

"It's gonna be a lot louder than in the movies." I mumbled.

"I want you to stay under the bed, cover your ears, and do not come out until we say so." Dean ordered. "You understand?"

Michael nodded as I sighed.

"Michael, are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to. It's okay. We won't be mad." I said, rubbing his hand.

"No, I'm okay." Michael said, looking to Dean. "Just don't shoot me."

"We're not going to let anything happen to you. Promise." Dean said, getting up.

Dean turned to walk out the room and join Sam. I grabbed his arm to stop him. I didn't want him to leave just yet. This was the first time in a long time that I was allowed to be part of a case. Anything could go wrong if we acted out of turn.

I just wanted to make sure Dean would be careful. It wasn't just ours lives at stake here. It was Michael's too and I refused to let anyone else get hurt. I had enough guilt on my plate I didn't want to add this little boy, plus all the children in the hospital as well.

Dean turned to face me and he sighed. I gave him 'the look'. Dean chuckled and shook his head. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to him. His lips met mine and I felt my body melt. I wrapped my arms around Dean's neck, wanting so bad to just go back to the motel room with him.

A small part of my brain was telling me to stop. It was telling me that the camera was picking up everything. That Michael was watching, but I just didn't care. I wanted to stay lost in this kiss, forever.

I heard Michael clear his throat, causing me to pull away. I felt a blush flood my face. Dean chuckled as he kissed my cheek. He walked out the room. I took in a deep breath as I turned to face Michael.

He had a smug little smirk playing on his face. I rolled my eyes at him. He started laughing as I walked over to him. I sat beside him. He started talking to me. He was saying how he was scared, but he wanted Asher to get better.

After a few hours of talking, I crawled under the bed. The bed shifted as Michael moved around. He was still nervous. Soft tapping started on the window. I growled. He was finally here.

The window slowly slid open. I saw the bottom of the robes climb from the window. I could hear Michael's unsteady breathing as he waited. I had to stop myself from getting up when the shrtiga started walking to his bed.

I inwardly groaned as I heard Michael's breathing increase. I hated not being able to get up or do anything knowing this monster was here. It had felt like hours before Sam and Dean finally busted down the door.

"Hey!" Dean shouted, getting the shrtiga's attention. "Michael, down!"

Michael quickly jumped off the bed. I pulled him under the bed and covered him with my body. I held onto Michael tightly as we heard the gunshots go off from Sam and Dean's guns. I watched as the shrtiga fell to the ground.

"Mike, Ellz, are y'all alright?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." We said together.

"Just sit tight." Dean said, as he waked over to the shrtiga.

I watched as Dean stood in front of the monster. I started to feel slightly relieved when all of a sudden the shrtiga jumped up. He threw Dean across the room, sending him crashing into the wall.

"Dean!" I shouted, trying to crawl out from the bed.

Michael held onto me tight, too afraid to let go. I groaned as I saw Sam land on Asher's bed after being slammed into the wall. The shrtiga pinned him down and forced his mouth open. I watch in horror as the shritga started to suck the life out of Sam.

"Hey!" Dean shouted.

The shrtiga looked up right as Dean fired his gun. The bullet went straight through the shrtiga's head. I exhaled in relief as it fell off of Sam.

"You okay, little brother?" Dean asked.

Sam gave him two thumbs up as I chuckled. Sam rolled off the bed and walked over to Dean. I slowly crawled out from under the bed. I walked over to Sam and wrapped him in a hug. I didn't care how pissed I was at him, I was glad he was okay.

Sam hugged me back as Dean shot the shrtiga a couple more times in the head. we watched as the shrtiga became dust. Michael slowly got up and looked at us. I nodded to him and he smiled. He rushed into my arms and hugged me tight. I chuckled as i looked at Dean. Dean smiled back to me as Sam sat back on the bed.

I was so glad this case was finally over.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's out.

Add FaceBook Page

I want at least two comments please. :D