You're Stuck With Me

No Words To Say

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and no sign of Jordan. I sat up in bed and pulled the sheets against my body trying to cover up my bare chest from the coolness of the room. 

"Jordan?" I said softly. No answer. 

"Jordan?" I said a little louder this time, and still no answer. I laid back in bed pulling the covers up to my chin and thinking about the night before. Jordan and I spent hours going at it, he spent a long time showing me how much he missed me, going hard and fast the first time. Then showing a different side, by going soft and slow showing me how much he loved me. It was amazing. 

I looked around for an sign of him, our clothes were picked up off the floor. His phone wasn't on the night stand and their was no sign that he was anywhere in the house. Finally, I pulled myself out of bed and walked over to our closet pulling out a pair of Pittsburgh Penguin sweats, a cami, and a clean pair of panties. I threw them on and grabbed the fleece blanket of the window seat before heading down to the kitchen in search for some breakfast. 

I walked in and saw a note laying on the counter. 

"Babe, I know your probably mad that I left you this morning, so I'll start by saying I'm sorry. I have a early practice and then to get Case from your uncle, who's bringing him to skate. I'll see you when I get home, Love J"

He knew me well enough to know that I was a tad upset about him leaving me but he left a note which helped calm the storm a bit. I folded it up and dropped it into the trash before reaching up and getting a box of Frosted Flakes from the cupboard and pouring myself I bowl. I took my bowl of cereal into the living room and curled up on the couch, 

At first I just sat there and played with my the breakfast, still thinking about everything that has gone on with Jordan and I. 

 I finally put down the soggy flakes and picked up my phone that I left of the table, opening it and checking the new messages. I had a couple from Jordan and about 10 from Allison, flipping out because I didn't call to ask about her date with Sid. To be honest I totally forgot they had their date last night. 

I picked up the phone and punched in her number and listen to it ring a few times before she picked up. 

" Where the hell were you last night? I tried calling you a thousand times and you never answered." she screamed through the phone. 

"I'm sorry. Jordan and I got a little caught up and I left my phone downstairs. But, how did it go?"
"You got a little caught up doing what? And Sidney is the sweetest."

"Nothing important and that is great what did you guys do"? 

"You and Jordan did nothing, sure..But Sid took me to some little greek place where we had dinner, then we walked around down town, before going up to Mount Washington and watching the city below us. It was amazing."

"Fine we did do something, and that sounds great! Did he kiss you when he dropped you off."

"I knew it!!! When I got home was the best part, he walked me up to the door and we stood out on the porch making out for like twenty minutes."

"Awe, well I'm glad it when well for the two of you!" I said smiling, then walking over to the window to Jordan pulling into the driveway. "Hey Allie, can I call you back, Jordan just got home with Casey." 

"Yah thats fine. I'm waiting for Sid to call me back to plan our next date." 

"Okay, bye" 

"Bye" she said as I hung the phone up and walked over to the door. Just a Jordan stumbled in with Casey in his car seat in one hand and his hockey bag in the other.

"There's my baby." I said reaching for the seat and heading towards the living room. I walked in and put the seat on the coffee table before unbuckling Casey and taking him out. Sitting down on the couch with him in my arms. 

"I missed you little man" I said kissing his head and earning a tiny giggle. 

"What didn't miss me?" Jordan asked plopping down on the couch and wrapping an arm around me, pulling me into him. 

"I missed you and you know that. But I haven't seen him in about 12 plus hours." I said wrapping my fingers around Casey's.

"Your not mad about me leaving this morning are you?" Jordan asked 

"I was, but I didn't know you had practice until I found your note. I can't be that upset with you since you left the note and that you had hockey. It's your job, I can't keep you form doing something you love."

"Baby, your more important than hockey, and you know it. I go because it's my job." 
"I know" I sighed and walked over to the window.

"Then why are you so upset about it all of a sudden?" Jordan said coming up behind me and placing a kiss on my neck. 

"I don't know what got into me, I'm sorry baby." I said turning around and looking up at him. 

"Okay. well do you wanna feed him and put him down for a nap. I'll make us lunch and then we can watch movies the rest of the afternoon" 

"That sounds like an amazing plan" I said kissing his cheek and the walking up the steps to put Casey down. 

I took me a about 20 minutes to feed him and get him settled down. He was wasn't really hungry and I didn't know what to think of it since he normally would finish the whole bottle. I placed him in his crib and walked down stairs with the bottle sticking it in the sink and turning, before turning around to see Jordan standing at the stove.  

I watched him for a few moments before walking up and wrapping my arms around his middle. 

"Smells good." I said placing a small kiss 
between his shoulders. "What are you making?" 

"Grilled cheese and soup." he said flipping one of the sandwiches.  "Would you mind getting some plates and bowls out?" 

"Not at all, where do you want me to put them?" 

"Right there on the counter is fine. If you wanna go pick a movie out, I'll be in in a few." 

"Okay." I said walking into the living room and pulling the Notebook of the shelf, before popping it into the DVD player and then getting settled on the couch. 

Jordan came in a few moments later with a tray full of food. He placed it on the coffee table and then got settled on the couch by wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. We hit play on the movie and then dug into our food. 

When everything was finish I sat up and straddled Jordan's waist. "Lunch was amazing" I said leaning in a kissing him.

"I'm glad you liked it." he said kissing me back. 

"I did and I'm glad to be home." 

"I'm glad you're home too. Since you're back I was wondering..."

"You were wondering what?" I asked looking at him without the slightest clue.

"I was wondering if you would like to take this back?'  he said pulling out the tiny diamond ring I had thrown back at him the night we got into the fight.

 I looked at him and then at the ring, no words coming from my mouth and my heart was beating fast.  I had no idea what I was going to tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guy sorry about not posting in a while but are any of you still into the story? I'm thinking of wrapping it up soon but would love to know what you think. Comment and subscribe!!! <3 hopefully another update to follow soon since I left you all hanging!! :) Audrey