You're Stuck With Me

Working Things Out

Jordan spent some time with Casey before we went to lunch, by the time we left Casey was asleep and it was almost one.

"Any where you want to go?" Jordan asked pulling out of the driveway and heading down the street.

"Not really. I'm fine with whatever."

"Okay, Red Robin it is then. How have you been?" he said heading in the direction of Red Robin.

"Okay, I miss you" said grabbing his hand and link our fingers together.

"I miss you too. I'm really sorry about the things I said to you. It is hard on the both of us being young parents and I should have found a better way to explain my feelings to you." he said pulling my hand up to his lips abd kissing it at a red light.

"I know you are. I over reacted about the whole thing. Your right about somethings, like you needing space away from me and Casey. I'm going to start giving you some." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"So does this mean we are back together?" he asked pulling into a parking space.

"Yes, It does" I smiled as he got out of the car and came around to my side to help me out. Once I was out Jordan closed the door and pushed me up against it before kissing me. When we broke apart for air I smiled up " I like that" I said with a smirk before pulling him down for another kiss.

"How about we skip this whole lunch thing and go home?" Jordan said when we pulled apart.

"As much as I would love that, we still have stuff to talk about. Let's see how lunch goes and then we can take it from there." I smiled at him before kissing his lips softly

"Sound like a plan." he said taking my hand an leading me across the parking lot.

"Table for two please" Jordan said to the girl at the counter who pulled out the menus and had us follow her to a booth in the back.

"After you" Jordan smiled as I slid past him into one of the open booths.

"Your sever will be right with you" the hostess said as she turned and left the table.

"So.....what looks or sounds good?" Jordan asked reaching across to taking my hand.

"I want a milkshake and a bacon burger. What about you?"

"Sound good to me, but I want onion rings and if I remember correctly you love theirs."

"You do remember correctly" I smiled up at him.

"Does that mean I get a prize?" he smirked leaning across the table.

"I guess you can have a prize." I smiled leaning over to meet his lips, but was rudely interrupted.

"Hey guys, how are you doing today? I'm Brooke and I will be severing you today. What can I get you to drink?"

I watched Jordan's smirk turn into a frown as he turned towards Brooke.

"Oh My God! Jordan what are you doing here?! When I called you last night you said you had practice today." she asked looking at him.

"It got cancelled so I made plans with her and our son for the day."

"I don't see your son anywhere and last I checked you and I were dating" she asked giving me a dirty look.

"Well, Things changed. I got back together with Aria so I could be with my son. Now can you please get your manager I would like to request a different sever."

"I....I.....I guess I can do that. It was nice seeing you again. Call me whenever." She said turning in a huff.

"Jordan!" I scolded as he laughed.

"What?"

"That wasn't nice you could have gotten the poor girl in trouble."

"It's fine. I don't want her ruining our date. Now where we?" He asked smirking at me.

"We were right about here" I said kissing him.

The rest of out lunch went well we talked everything out. After we ate we went to pick Casey up so Sid could get ready for his date with Allie. After his date we were going to drop Casey off for the night so Jordan and I could have some alone time. We ended up walking around the park pushing Cas in his stroller.

When we were tired we took a seat on a bench and sat in silence. Casey had fallen asleep while we were walking.

I finally broke the silence. "Jordan can I ask you some questions that have been on my mind lately?"

"You should know by now that you can ask me anything, babe" he said moving the hair from my eyes and kissing me.

"If we wouldn't of had sex on your draft day would you still be with me right now?" I asked looking down at Casey.

"Aria, I liked you the moment I laid my eyes on you that day."

"Okay, my next question is, Did you plan on having sex with me?"

"Baby, if I would have planned it I would've had a condom. I never meant to get you pregnant. But when you did I was happy. It isn't what I had planned for myself or you but I'm happy. I love being a dad and I love being with you." he said kissing me.

When we broke apart I rested my head on his shoulder and watched my baby sleep. "Hey, Jordan?" I asked linking our fingers together.

"Yah?"

"I love you and I'm happy we are together and were able to work everything out. I don't know what I would do without you."

"I love you too." He said lifting my chin up and kissing me long and hard.

"How about we take him back to your aunt and uncle's place?" he asked huskly into my ear.

"That sound like a plan."

We stood up and headed back to the car and then to my uncle's.

When my uncle answered the door I smiled at him when he saw I had Jordan with me.

"Seems like you two have fixed things" He smiled taking Casey from me.

"Yah, we did and I'm sorry we are early but Jordan made dinner plans." I lied

"Your fine hunny. You two enjoy you night out. If anything happens we will call you."

"Thank you again. Good night buddy be a good boy, I love you" I said giving Casey a kiss.

"Thank you sir, and have a good night," Jordan said shaking my uncles hand before leaning down and kissing Casey on the head.

"Ready when you are" he smiled at me and held the door open for me.

The drive to the house was quite other that the radio that Jordan turned on and kept the beat to the songs that came on every few minutes. When he pulled into the driveway a feeling of peacefulness rushed over me. He parked the car in the driveway and I got out of the car and looked up at our house as I felt Jordan wrap his arms around my waist.

"Home sweet home" he said into my ear as he pulled me closer.

"Mhm." I said pulling away from him and walking up the sideway. I reached for the keys that Jordan held out and unlocked the door, then turning the doorknob and letting myself in. Everything looked the same. The hallway that lead to the living room, dining room and kitchen. I walked through each room before walking back into the living room and joining Jordan on the couch, where he wrapped his arm around me and pulled my close, placing a little kiss on the top of my head.

"I've missed this" I said sitting up and looking to his eyes. "You've done a good job keeping up with everything. The whole house is spot less."

"I tried to keep it cleaning hoping you would come back. I guess it worked. I've really missed you."

"You have." I smirked up at him. before leaning in and slipping my hand into his jean pocket.

"Mhm." He said against mouth before I pulled away and held up his wallet.

"Hey give me that back!!" He said reaching for it but I pulled it and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me. "Aria, this isn't funny!! Give me that back. He screamed banging on the door.

"I will, just tell me again how much you missed me, please?" I said opening the wallet and pulling out the small foil packet."

"Aria, you know how much I missed you. I've been telling you that all day." He said sounding upset.

"Just tell me, please?"

"Fine I missed you so much it hurt. Now come out"

I unlocked the door and held up the foil packet and his eyes when wide. "Think you can show me how much you missed me?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck before he picked me up and carried me upstairs to our bedroom.

"Oh, I can show you!" He said throwing me down on the bed and then showing me just how much he missed me me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I havent posted in awhile things have been crazy with school, work, family and trying to figure out college stuff I havent been able to write.

But I would love to know what you think about this chapter and what you want to see next!! Your feedback means the world to me. (:

Comment and Subscribe!! Love PenGirl11 <3

Keep Up the good work Pens!!! :D