You're Stuck With Me

To Many Changes In Just One Day

We stayed and watched the rest of the draft. I found myself turning around every so often to look at Jordan and every time I looked he looked back. My uncle caught on and as we walked to the car later that day he spoke up about it.

"Jordan is a very nice young man. He would be a good for you."

"Yeah, like I'm going to go out with him Uncle Mario." I said getting into the car and putting my headphones in. I had no idea where we were going but we drove for an hour and stopped at a farm house. Sid helped me out of the car as I heard someone call from the house.

"Mr. Lemieux, Sidney! It's so nice to see you both"

I turned around to see none other than Jordan walking down the sidewalk to greet them.

"Nice to see you again, Jordan." My uncle said shaking his hand.

"Jordan, I would like you to meet my niece, Aria." he said pushing me forward.

"Hi" I said shyly as he grabbed my hand and shook it. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me.

"Would you like to come in? There is food and drinks out on the patio help yourselves. I hope to see you all later." He said looking at me.

I followed my uncle and Sid, into the backyard. Where I helped myself to a bottle of water and found a seat at a table in the back, facing the open field behind the yard. I sat and looked ahead not paying attention to the party going on behind me.

After awhile Jordan came and sat down next to me.

"Yes?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" He asked standing up and holding out his hand for me to take.

"Sure" I said taking his hand, as he lead me out the side gate and through a field. We walked through the field and stopped at a barn. Jordan opened the door and motioned me in. When I was in he shut the door and we sat on barrels.

"So tell me about yourself." Jordan said a few moments later

"Well I'm sixteen, I graduated a year early, I don't really have an idea of what I want to do."

"You must be a little smarty pants." he said, making blush." I'm happy I got to finish my senior year before getting drafted. Do you have boyfriend?"

"No, my uncle is pretty protective when it comes to boys. But he did say he liked you." I said laughing

"Really? That's good, because I think you are pretty cute" he smirked at me and leaned in.

I leaned in and met his lips. I may not have a ton of experience with guys but I knew how to kiss. We started slow, but soon his hands began roaming my body. For some reason I didn't stop him. His fingers found the zipper of my dress and he pulled it making my dress fall to the floor I unbuttoned his shirt and it landed next to my dress, followed by his pants and boxers. He moved me to a table on the other side on the barn not taking his lips off my neck.

He pushed my thong aside and pushed two fingers into me. I moaned out more from pain then anything. I wasn't going to say anything about it being my first time. I came on his fingers and he pulled them out before using his mouth to make me dry. When he was done with that I sat up and took him in mouth. Before I knew what to do next he threw me down on the table and pushed his self into me. I cried out even louder and he went faster and deeper then he had done with his fingers.

When I came Jordan didn't stop he pushed himself to go harder. Making himself come inside of me.

He leaned against the table as we regained our composer. Once we recovered we got dressed and headed back to the party. He stopped at the gate and took my face in his hands.

"I'm sorry about that" he said making sure he was looking into my eyes.

"It's fine" I lied. I was a bit worried about the fact that we didn't use protection.

"You sure? I'm pretty sure I saw you crying back there."

'It's fine" I said again this time pulling away from him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. "What's wrong?"

I broke down crying " Jordan, we didn't use protection and it was my first time and what if something happens and...."

His lips found mine again and kissed me before speaking "I didn't know it was your first time and I like you and I wanna make this work between us. Because you are not like other girls."

I smiled up at him and kissed him. The kiss didn't last long before I heard Sid's big mouth.

"Aria, its time to go!" he shouted at me.

"I'll bring her there, Sid" Jordan yelled back

Jordan lead me through the house so I could say good-bye and thank you to his family. He grabbed one of his hockey hoodies from the coat rack and lead me out to the car.

"Give me your phone ." He smirked as he handed me his hoodie and I gave him my phone. He put his number in my phone, and called his so he had my number, before opening my door and kissing me.

Before shutting the door he said " You keep that hoodie and whenever miss me wear it. But I will talk to you soon and in a month or so I will be in Pittsburgh.Then we can try dating if you want."

'I would love that Jordan" I smiled and kissed him once more before he shut the door and thanked my uncle for coming.

My uncle and Sid got into to the car and before we were out of the driveway my uncle said "Aria, I think you and Jordan are perfect together"

Looking at my phone vibrating in my lap I smiled

NEW TEXT MESSAGE
Jordan
Your uncle is right :)
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please let me know what you think