Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Isis and Jon

“This is the stupidest thing I think I’ve ever done,” I muttered under my breath one because Mathew had told me that I was in a house full of Vampires and two because I feared it I opened my mouth to wide, something nasty would get inside of it.

At this time, I was crawling through a ventilation shaft in the house full of Vampires, one of which apparently “loved” me so much that he kidnapped me. Yeah, I’m totally feeling the love with that act.

Mathew had left me alone in the room when a servant, a mal human servant I might add, had knocked on the door and told him that a couple of vampires were fighting. Mathew didn’t look happy as he jumped up, barked at the servant to look after me and stormed out of the room dramatically. And I thought Paul was a drama queen.

When he was gone, I tried to talk to the guy to let me out of the room or tell me a way to get out. He refused on the grounds that if he did, Mathew would kill him. So I look matters into my own hands and I found the ventilation unit. I figured the guy would tell Mathew about this when he came back, so I hit him over the head with a lamp.

And now here I am, crawling through a ventilation shaft, hoping to God that there is a light at the end of it.

I was coming to an opening in the shaft, when I heard two male voices. One was low and muscular, but at the same time beautiful and the other was like the sound of silk caressing my body. I shivered and leaned closer to catch what they were saying.

“But how will we do it brother? He would know who it was and come after us,” the first voice seemed to remind his “brother.” “Why don’t we just get rid of him all together? No one likes him anyhow and would therefore be with us and against him.”

“Yes, most all would be with us, but there are a few who would stand with him and they have gifts that would be sure to outnumber us,” the second voice pointed out. I crammed my neck enough to see out of the vent. The first vampire was bulky and bald, his voice somehow odd with his body, and he had blood red eyes. The second vampire was slim and muscler, his blonde hair shaggy around his face and his eyes were a vivid red.

“I fear you are right, we must find some other way to procure that human of his Isis,” the first voice said, while at the same time a spider crawled onto my arm. I gave a small screeched and regretted it eminently. The two vampires were in front of the vent in a flash and Isis was pulling me out of the vent.

“Well, well Jon, look what we have here,” Isis taunted standing me up. I tried to squirm away from him, but it was a feeble attempt. “What do you make of this brother?”

Jon studied me for a moment, some emotion that I didn’t quiet catch glinted in his eye. “I believe that we’ve got to call Carlisle and figure out how to get this girl outta here,” he finally answered using a name I knew very well.

“You’re helping them aren’t you? The wolves, I mean,” I added as a second thought. They looked at me, then at each other.

“No sweetheart, we’re not helping the wolves, we’re helping the Cullen’s,” Isis answered. “But speaking of the wolves, I do believe their here and we can forget about that call to Carlisle.” Just as the words left his mouth, a loud, familiar howl reached my ear.

“Embry,” I whispered, a huge smile engulfing my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope your all having a great Holiday!
Kailyn<3
Add Me On FaceBook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001896139239