Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Whoda Thought That Someone Like Me Could Fall In Love So Easily?

"I like you so much it hurts. I didn't want to push you." Andy pulls me against his chest and I hug him back just as tight. When Andy pulls back, he pecks my lips. My cheeks heat up. "Are you ready to go?" I nod and take his hand, making our way to the lobby.

I see someone beside me. It's Ashley. Automatically, my hand grips Andys tighter. "We're leaving in 5." Ashley, patting my butt, says then disappears. I squeak and latch onto Andy.

"What's wrong? What'd he do?" Andy asks. What was I supposed to tell him? It could break the band up! It'd ruin thousands of kids just like me. No way!

"N-nothing." I whisper. "Can we go?" Andy nods at me then puts his arm across my shoulders. He makes me feel so safe. Like nothing in the world could hurt me ever! I lean into him. We finish our walk to the bus and I see Ashley. He's scowling at our hands.

***

Hours later, when I'm alone, Ashley comes in. I had just finished changing from my shower. I go to rush out the door, but he puts his arms up. I jump back. "We need to talk." He whispers in my ear.

I squeak. "A-about?"

"You and I. I've been watching you closely. You and I should hook up." He says, nipping at my neck. I squeak again. I don't like this. I don't like it one bit. He starts to push me backwards towards his bunk.

"Andy!" I screech. No way in hell will I let him do this. Instead of Andy running in, it's Jinxx and Jake. Jinxx stares at the scene and immediately starts to tear up. His bottom lip trembles as he runs from the room. I wonder what's wrong with him?

"Ashley, knock it off!" Jake yells at him and grabs my arm, yanking my body behind him.

"Why? He doesn't belong to you!" Ashley growls back.

"No. He doesn't. But he's my boyfriend." A voice behind me growls and I gasp. The room goes silent. Ashley growls and leaves. Jake smiles softly and rushes out after him. I hear soft cries from Jinxx and soothing whispers from Sandra.

"I-I am?" I ask.

"Well? Are you?" Andy smiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have.. the most amazing commenter's ever! <3 schizo and Danny Worsnop They got us about 300 comments. I love them with all my heart.Even if they did prevent me from getting fucked tonight

NIKKINYSTALKER! I do not need a tan! Maybe you just need to bleach yourself! >:O