Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I Smile Because I Think Of You, I Blush.

I whimper when I wake up because I didn't see Andy anywhere. I had another dream last night, but it was worse. Ashley actually went all the way and.. I shiver just thinking about it. I don't want to stay alone for long, not with Ashley lurking around.

I jump out of my bed in search for Andy. My new boyfriend. My new boyfriend. My new boyfriend. I look in each bunk then in the front where I see Andy sitting on the couch. He smiles and waves his hand. I come to him and sit beside him on the sofa. I pull my legs under myself and yawn. I feel his thumb tracing my skin. I smile at him. "Where were you earlier?"

"I fell asleep out here. Why?"

I shiver at the thought. The way Ashleys fingers traced me skin as I screamed. I shiver again. "I had a bed dream again." I mumble. "I woke up and you werent there and I was too scared to come find you."

"Cc, I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." He pulls my body into his lap and wraps his arms around my waist. Just like a comfortable boyfriend should. I'm half tempted to squeal but I plant my face into his neck instead.

"It's okay. It wasn't that important." All that matters is Andy.

"But I still should have been right next to you to comfort you."

"No really, I'm fine." I yawn as Andys arms wrap tighter. "Don't feel bad."

Jinxx coo's at us, "You guys are so cute!" Then he notices that Jake is ahead in the game they're playing and screams at him, "You're such a bitch!" Andy laughs at them. I giggle.

"Andy? I'm going to go shower okay?" I tell him. He nods and lets me go.

I walk into the bathroom and see the shower turning off. My eyes widen as I see Ashley step out naked. I can't help but to look at his body. It's sexy. The lower my eyes fall, the closer Ashley is to me until we're pressed against the wall. I gasp, looking up at him.

"Wanna play?" He asks.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is shit. It was a long day... So short.. SpaghettiO's..

Story of the day: So my teacher was talking and shit while we were taking notes.. Well I zoned out at missed some. I asked the pregnant girl behind me if I could borrow hers and my teacher was all like, "Excuse me, young man! I am talking!" And I was all like, "Well I'm talking to so shut up, bitch." ... It was a bad idea... :[

Nikki. Nyte. Stalker. I WANT YER DICK. Jk. But seriously, when are you gonna get that removed? xD